youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one you experience

To live it.

that western civilisation is rapidly declining.

You can only control so much

ask

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Niggers ruin everything and women, in general, shouldn't hold political power.

Death

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Suffering is life. Suffering is the only thing that moves us forward and keeps us alive. pleasure brings stagnation and decline

That it is ultimately insignificant.

"Fuck bitches, get money."

Might is right

The destination doesn't matter, the journey is what it counts

what we know as mushrooms are essentially fungi penises

Violence is the foundation of every aspect of civilization.

Also that muslims like you are niggers.

This in generally, though some White groups have developed some egalitarianism, generally people only understand dominance/submission and rank position. In fact it's been scientifically proven stress is just the realization of being in a low status, submissive rank.

The truth is that we are as far removed from certainty as possible. There is an overarching truth to the universe, and all that is.

We may grasp at it, and reach it effectively, but our lack of objectivity prevents us from true becoming.

In short, we are transient beings in a permanently transient universe.

Yer gonna die.

You die at the end.

The universe is entropic, thus, inherently self-destructive. All things are formed into systems, in order to degrade the energy differences in the ever-expanding space.

that I exist

proofs pls

Don't you know the adage?!
"I am a leaf, therefore I shitpost. I shitpost, therefore I am."

why is your flag sideways

It's looking out around a corner, leaf, see if a zamboni is parked somewhere.

It's real

That women dont love you, they love you for your rank/power. They are always looking for a plan b. They may not leave you just because someone else is better but they will have that plan ready to go.

There is no truth other than the truth you seek

The most precious possession you have in this world is your own people.

It ends.

This is better than mine
Also i dont mean this as an edgy/mad kid. Its just useful information to know. Many times we see our friends fall in love and forget his purpose in the relationship. Its a big reason men are so neutured today. When we arent the only ones working we forgot our purpose.

The world is the way it is. The only people that have a problem with it are the ones losing.

nothing matters

Only a völk can guarantee liberty

That you were created to know and love God and in this choice, be resurrected and have life eternal.

life goes on
if you're a G

p.s. you should know what that means By Now

Abuse or Be Abused

your life is what you make of it
*assuming you're male

I don't know what the female counterpart to that would be, maybe pick a good man and roll with it

There is no truth nor lie to life, nor is there such a thing as life. There is just time.

Nyet, there's nothing to it. There's no existence, there's no questioning a point. We just are. When we die it's not like we have a soul that goes into a life stream and comes under attacked by a faggot with one wing and a long ass sword.

There is no death, as there is no life. There's sentience and a consciousness to understanding life that we as humans perceive, but in the grand scheme of it all, there is no life or death. There is nothing.

Suffering and pleasure are debatable. Personally I gain pleasure out of hardship. When things are going smoothly for me, I feel as if I don't deserve them or that they'll go wrong soon. Instead I just make myself enjoy the suffering and stress.

I like this response. However, once we are searching for a "Truth" we are searching for an answer to a question that we don't really know. It boils down to human communication and semantics, really.

>Destructive
Matter cannot be created nor destroyed. What we perceive as destructive is nothing to the universe. In human creations, there's such a thing as destruction and degradation, but in the natural way things work, there is simply "what" it's shaping up to be at that point in time.

Why is your mom sideways.

>You are only here to spread Genes
>Truth, as most people know it, is subjective
>1 person can really make all the difference in the world
>Energy cannot be destroyed - therefore you never truly die

i will never have a gf or wife only prostitutes. i will die alone.

Listen to the Swede, he knows tfw when white western civilization is compromised by the cancer from within.

Even my dog understands there's life, and also death. She has a rather extensive vocabulary but all the dogs I train turn out to be highly intelligent despite their 'owner's' prior 'observation'.
In their intelligence I see the consciousness of God, albeit limited.

I meant pattern destruction. Matter/energy is constant, but the space expands. Degradation is not destruction, just form change (ex. chemical power transformed to mechanical power and heat in heterotrophic organisms).
All natural process is effectively conversion from lower entropy energy forms to higher entropy energy forms. Thank you for pointing out.

flat-pill ofc
youtube.com/watch?v=GhRiLP32qfs

Watch pale blue dot and find out. We don't make a difference in this place.

Those that are good at life have better lives. Nobody likes playing a game they suck at. So git good

Never trust a jew.

KILL WHITEY

life is a verb

Existence is deterministic
Freewill is an illusion
However it is inescapable so we must operate as if freewill is true to some extent

But there isn't. I'm religious and am a Christian. However, there is life and death in the human consciousness, but with an eternal soul that the physical body only hosts. It's believed that human consciousness is that soul.

So if the soul never dies, and a body remains, there is no life or death. Merely a transition.

That clears things up.

"normies" or " chads" or whatever you guys call them are right.

Possibly 42

The thing I hate most about flat-earthers is their treatment of poetry and allegory as scientific fact. Scripture is not a work of scientific theory and those moronic fundies would've racked Galileo Galilei, Nicolaus Copernicus or any who came before them.

pls elaborate

Incorrect. 42 is a random answer to the ultimate question, because we don't know what the question is.

This has a question, and therefore has an answer. However "ultimate truth" is such a bland statement that OP's post sucks, but it still brought up some decent discussion. At least I'm hoping.

The thing I hate about it is how the greeks knew what size the earth was, and that it was spherical.

Nothing really matters.

Normies are not right neither are NATURAL chads.
The unorganic chad is usually right because he's come to understand social function mechanism

It gets worse when you realize that they even got the circumference right.

The physical indeed dies and the spirit departs. They will be joined glorified at the resurrection since 'we shall see Him as He is as we will be like Him'. Remember? What is sown corruptible is raised incorruptible.

Did you even read the book, faggot?

Truth is stranger than fiction.
QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

To fuck bitches and aquire currency.

Just took Phil. 101, eh?

DMT?

>There is no death, as there is no life. There's sentience and a consciousness to understanding life that we as humans perceive, but in the grand scheme of it all, there is no life or death. There is nothing.

We get it kid, you smoke weed. Isn't Summer over? Get to school and don't be a fucking burnout.

Being a roach

isn't the point of the flat pill how easily manipulated people can be by some random "facts" claimed by some random person?

This is all a simulation in the mind of the Absolute, the One.

Magic is real. The megaverse is infinite and eternal. Our spirits are immortal and this dense physical existence is just a small bump in the road and you will have countless lives.

Jesus Cristo.

Indeed, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Might makes right

Shut the fuck up you fucking Lifist.

Life doesn't exist. Life is a social construct.

It's a Christian concept.

There are more differences between living things than there are between dead and living things.

That and the human world is obsessed with humanity as opposed to science or deep overarching truths. Even the most intelligent and capable people spend most of their lives focused on personal upkeep, otherwise they wouldn't exist. Humanity inches towards any real understanding of the world because so much of its productive time is dedicated to preserving its existence or satisfying basic desires vs other things.

Ask a vague question, don't expect a clear reply.

Do you mean what is the purpose of existence? Why are we here? That I can answer:

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Almost everyone is easily manipulated.
Only the honest man knows the just.

Apparently you didn't.

Nah. Never been to college. Graduated with HS diploma top of my class then joined the Army and now I'm home.

Weed makes me paranoid as fuck. I'll stick with mushies and Acid(even if it ain't the real thing)

Jews did it.

That you can take a piss and prevent a poo, but you can never take a poo and prevent a piss.

>I like this response. However, once we are searching for a "Truth" we are searching for an answer to a question that we don't really know. It boils down to human communication and semantics, really.

If this would only be in the slightest true, humankind had never achieved anything.

It is curiosity and the tender connection to the realm around us that some can feel and have acces to that let us and our consciousness progressively develop.

I am sure we are close to the next step of human evolution and truly understand the term of divinity or heaven within.

My daughter can.

THE TRUTH is God of course. A truth is that we sinned against him and we are fubar

I like this one

>What is the ultimate truth of life?

Life is a bunch of nonsensical shit that you're arguably forced to do unless you have a burning desire to check out early.

Since we don't even know if we have free will, the whole thing is enough to drive you mad if you aren't distracted enough to ponder it.

With this in mind, the only genuine advice out there is to savor the highs and push through the lows, because you can't do much else.

The LSD will give you trouble later. If you need enhancement, nature is best. Sativas lack certain terpinoids that act as 'regulators' to THC. Indicas are better balanced with higher levels of CBD and CBN and have no paranoid effect but are soothing.

The Jews inverted every truth of life. And now we are living in a psychological nightmare.

Well we haven't, really. Not in the scheme of everything, sure we've gone to space, put a man on the moon, split the atom, and linked our entire world with fiber optics. However, all of this is moot. It's just a way to make the human life cushier but what does all this technology we have really accomplish outside of human comfort and profit?

the universe is meaningless, life brings meaning to it, make it count.

Everything you choose do has been imprinted into you by nature by desire to feel satisfied.

People aren't innately good.

life and death definitely exists but were asking the wrong questions i think. reason i say this is because even less intelligent organisms like ants or other insects will try to escape when in danger or fight for their lives when necessary. u dont need to be a human being with an average amount of intelligence to see that life, whateve it is, is obviously better than death and anyone or anything alive is fighting to preserve their existence.

i feel like another good question to ask is why anyone or anything honestly gives a fuck about living anyway?

life and death may not mean much but our consciousness, our self awareness, our emotions that drive us, all of that has a role in everything.

It sucks and then it's over.

We live in a computer simulation.

>nature is best
What's your advice to someone with very low serotonin levels?

>i feel like another good question to ask is why anyone or anything honestly gives a fuck about living anyway?

We're a self-destructive species.

Whenever you choose to smoke, drink, do drugs, participate in extreme sports like skydiving, refrain from exercising, enter hazardous career fields like construction, serve in the military, work night shifts, eat processed foods, sit for prolonged periods of time, ride a motorcycle, get in fights, or jaywalk, you are affirming your willingness to die young.

Death is more agreeable to most people than you think.

Even sadder is that someone, somewhere sometime glimpsed that truth, without any certainty of it.