What an ugly fucking bitch. How did disney get away with using such a large forehead...

What an ugly fucking bitch. How did disney get away with using such a large forehead, scrunched up face mong looking bitch as a design?

ITT: bait

How is a legitimate criticism now bait?

Doesn't Disney design their princess after their VAs?

You're definitely cherry picking user.

If anything you should be asking how they got away with Merida's design. Merida looks fine in 2D but pretty bad in 3D.

She's basically Rapunzel/Elsa/Anna/Aunt Cass with a few 'ethnic' changes.

That's called having an art style user

u gay m8

could be worse at least its not the bitch from Brave

elsa has the same forehead with smaller lips and less thick eyebrows but thats beside the point cause you say her faced is scrunched up when it has the same spacial alignment as elsa's the eyes are in the same place and so is the eyebrows nose (although bigger) is in the same space her face is every other face stretched out you guys really do get caught up on yourselves dont you

>same shit different day

bait hurts worse when it's legitimate criticism about almost every other movie besides this one

No,where the hell did you get that idea from?

What I wanna know is how they basically reused the same personalty in three princess movies straight.

Seriously, Rapunzel, Anne and now her follow the same "Cutesy sheltered kid that wants more in her life beyond her tower/castle/island and becomes adventurous despite having zero experience and to the great annoyance of the secondary male character".

I guess Strong Female Character is code for "Reusing the same shtick over and over cause writing is hard".

But yeah, apart from that, great film.

If you wouldn't smash that ass then you're a fagola.

more like "reusing the same shtick over and over because this fantasy directly appeals to middle class girls and prints metric fucktons of money"

Fair point.

At least Moana and Rapunzel had decent reasons to want to get out. They both felt a calling. And Moana was even more legit since she was the chief's daughter, and she was trying to help her people by restoring the glowing green rock to it's place.

You seem to be so upset about this character type, but it's a world better than the first few princesses, who's role was look pretty and get married. At least the new ones DO something.

>You seem to be so upset about this character type, but it's a world better than the first few princesses, who's role was look pretty and get married.
Don't get me wrong user, Aurora will always be worst Princess but this idea of "Hey it could be worse, so it's okay if they phone it in" is a shitty one.

Tiana had way more personality and was far more interesting then Moanna. So was Mulan and even Belle. Hell Merida did a far better job of showing a stubborn personality princess and unlike Moanna I thought the movie as a whole was awful.

I love how this movie is getting praised for having no male love interest, meanwhile the relationship between Moana and The Rock is exactly the same as Anna-Kristoff and Rapunzel-Flynn just without the actual romance.

Cinderella is based.

Moana was the first time this plot felt real, to be honest. It wasn't like Tangled where she had little reason to stay and it didn't happen pretty much on a whim like in Frozen

her reasons for leaving are pretty similar to Mulan's if you think about it

>sameface
>artstyle

Spot the landwhale from DeviantArt.

I wouldn't say based but she was seen to be a hard working woman who was constantly shat on by the world and thought that by working hard and being nice she'd finally get what she deserves.

Not a particularly "strong" female character or even a good character but at the very least it's her own personality instead of a copy and pasted one from another film. The more I think about it the more I'm realizing Moanna may actually reach Aurora levels of bad.

>Moana was the first time this plot felt real,
Anna leaving because her kingdom is frozen and suffering and her sister went apeshit is pretty "real".

IDKWTF you're talking about, she's so attractive it's a detriment to the movie. It's more unbelievable than the ACTUAL Rock turning into a giant Hawk. She's supposed to be a primitive island girl.

Okay on second thought, yeah having Moanna's struggle to live the island being more then a necessity to save her people but a reflection of her trying to resurrect people's culture does give her some more depth. However despite this small improvement it still doesn't make it any less true that her personality seems to be a cookie cutter character used to replace any real attempt of writing a significant character. Even with the small step of improvement, I think it's just too minor to make any lasting impression on her.

But my feelings for this can be made from the fact I saw the movies in order and thus saw the pattern in order. If I were to have never seen any of them before and all of a sudden saw all three films in random order I'd probably have my tastes changed from who I disliked more: Rapunzel, Anna or Moanna because at the end of the day they are just the same person.

>Legitimate criticism

The eyebrows are too much for me.