I don't get the hype

I don't get the hype

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/disney-is-building-facial-recognition-to-figure-out-whe-1797267294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You aren't a pleb. Youve passed the test.

ITT: We pretend its a month before TFA is relased

>That little ball robot looks cool!

Disney uses facial pattern recognition software on test audiences in order to optimize the viewer experience for the largest swath of the target demographic group.
Autistic people like you fall outside that demographic. Even if Disney's computers could recognize your emotional responses (they can't) and could calibrate their movies to fit your preferences, you are part of such a small percentage of the consumer population that it would make no economic sense to target your corner of the market.
That's why you "don't get it". Because Disney doesn't get you, and doesn't care to try.

is this true?

V > IV > III > VI > I > VII > II

fite me

i only disagree that 4 is better than 3. Its the best from the prequels but not as good as the original trilogy

sexist

Yes
gizmodo.com/disney-is-building-facial-recognition-to-figure-out-whe-1797267294

It was the first star wars film since ROTJ that wasnt a dumpster fire

Gad Damn.

This movie while okay made me reevaluate that star wars didn't really deserve to be a franchise, it only had 2 good movies under it's belt, 4 and 5.
Imagine if every series that had 2 good movies would eventually become 9 part anthologies.

Kek nice joke

i find these expressions attractive.

That is why you fail.

>Imagine if every series that had 2 good movies would eventually become 9 part anthologies.

But that happens all the time. In fact, it's unusual when it *doesn't* happen. Disney is taking Star Wars to an extreme with their planned tie in movies, but it seems like it's quite common for a movie that gets sequelled once to get sequelled again and again until audience fatigue makes future movies economically unsustainable. Star Wars might be different though, just because it's so heavily merchandised. The movies can fail at the box office, but as long as the kids keep buying the toys and vidyas, they'll keep getting greenlit.

I don't get it either, this movie came out like 2 years ago.

The more data i gather, the more i understand what it means to be human
t. Zuckeberg

>That happens all the time
Name 3 examples of 2 good movies spawning a series of over 7 movies that are popular

No. you are the autists

>Name 3 examples of 2 good movies spawning a series of over 7 movies that are popular
Alien (8 films), Terminator (5 films) Pirates of the Caribbean (5 films), Star Trek (13 films), Predator (6 films, counting the two AVP that overlap with Alien). Then there are all the horror franchises Friday the 13th (12), Nightmare on Elm St (9), Hellraiser (10).
Whether the first *Two* we're both good is debatable for these franchises (I think the first three listed would fit this criteria) but it's generally agreed that they all tend to experience diminishing quality over their runs.

I wan't that VII was amazing, it was a boring safe soft-reboot. But it was that the shitquels were so godamn bad, the bar was on the floor. JJ could have filmed paint dying for 6 hours and it would have been the 4th best Star Wars movie.

Also nerd pop""""culture""""" is now for normies, and they all have to overract like they are on a Japanese game show it any reference.

Alien, Star trek and the horror movie schlock I'll give you as I said 7, so you got me there. I was expecting fast and furious to show up on there

that's because you're a jaded fuck

who would win in an Acting showdown? Mary Sue or the Mother of Dragons?

not liking Disney Wars is not a litmus test for whether or not you're a pleb. OP might still be a GoT/Twin Peaks/Capeshit fag

It was a Star Wars movie and it wasn't utterly garbage and horrifying.

Then you watch it and completely forget about it, which doesn't even happen with episode 2.

Protip: try name some locations or characters or pieces of tech from TFA.

don't talk shit about twin peaks

Endor rip off and Tatooine rip off.

>Emilia's Eyebrows > Daisy's Teeth

wow user, jaded huh