When will Marvel fix Black Cat?

When will Marvel fix Black Cat?

when they fix Cyclops, Thor, and Dracula. AKA never

Get over it already. Does anybody really even care about 616?

Whenever Slott leaves Spider-man. So probably never. :'(

>fixing a character whos only purpose is to get lonely neckbeards to buy the comic and make the pages sticky

less clothes?

When she's happily married to Peter like she should be. So never.

>I don't know what I'm talking about lol
Yeah user I know

Fuck off Parkercuck, she belongs to based Logan

better question: when will marvel fix everything?

Marvel can't fix shit right now.

does anyone have that gag panel in which Spidey is a family man and Black Cat is a housewife?

that was really cute.

That's a great set up for a joke about spaying, but I'm not clever enough to make it.

Was it this one?

Heh, fix.

> implying a jewel stealing cat slut will settle for anything less than a millionare werecat

>esa misma
thanks user
for some reason I remembered it differently.

when mary jane and peter get married ag- wait.
okay, when gwen stacy comes back from the- wait./

hm.

When uncle ben comes back from the dead for good.

Spider cock is her only hope ??

I dunno but it's gonna be soon if she doesn't stop tearing apart my couch

Not to derail but, does anyone have some kawaii Black Cat neko-chan fan art? Just a thought

I don't mind her being a villain, just make her try to actively avoid being around Peter because he makes her feel guilty for breaking bad to get her wealth back. Peter skipping NYC and leaving behind a bunch of spider copies probably erks at her some too. If it were up to me this is what I'd do, we almost got something like that from Silk, but then they had her do the whole "there are no roads" speech.

To someone not well-read on Black Cat, any runs to recommend?

Thank G*d for Mark Brooks.

He's doing Star Wars, right?

There's a short crossover between Spider-Man and Daredevil called Devil in the Details. It's comfy.

Thanks. Any idea how to acquire it on the internet? Am new to comics in this regard.

Tell you what, I'll give you the linkies.
Just this once.

The website, libgen.io, these are pulled from is your best friend. Always use FTP, HTTP is shit. SHIT!

>Part one
ftp://libgen.io/comics0/_MARVEL/Amazing%20Spider-Man%20v1%20%281963%29%20%5Bflashback%2C%201--441%2C%20500--654%2C%20654.1--700%5D/Amazing%20Spider-Man%20677%20%282012%29%20%28c2c%29%20%28The%20Last%20Kryptonian-DCP%29.cbr
>Part two
ftp://libgen.io/comics0/_MARVEL/Daredevil%20v3%20%282011%29%20%5B1--36%5D/Daredevil%20008%20%282012%29%20%282%20covers%29%20%28GreenGiant-DCP%29.cbr

Exactly
Nothing's been proper canon since OMD and nobody's been in-character since then. That's a line wide problem. People who treat 616 as gospel are just abused spouses.

I only care about MC2 Felicia...same history up to the end of the 90s, and she gets to grow a lot more. Hopefully there's an RYV version coming soon.

Great thanks! You've led me to my new favorite website
All the best!

Does this imply she's got some superpower or something*?

>Caring about a cheap Catwoman rip-off.

Unworthy Thor is cooler that regular Thor.

The sad thing is that if Slott leaves Bendis will get his claws in Spider-man and kill Peter off.

Fags, please. We all know there's only one man Felicia truly loves.

She has luck powers casual

from birth or some super serum?

Some techno-magic crap at first or something.

based.

She's so cool. Fuck Marvel's boner with making everyone a dick