It's time to settle this

It's time to settle this.

youtu.be/f2oUaPFlbW8

Sneed or Chuck?

stale

>Jay's favorite Aronofsky is the Wrestler
why is he so perfect?

Sage for Redditlettermedia shilling.

Probably the worst review they've done yet.

Until the next one, where you'll leave this exact same comment again.

J-law is garbage, what else is new?

Didn't expect them to do this one, I'm sure Mike will despise it.

My prediction:

>Jay loves it
>Mike thinks it's worthless garbage
>Jay agrees with Mike

she was great in this, especially in the scene where she gets beat the fuck up

They basically admitted they were too dumb to understand it so googled the meaning of the movie after

no, they didn't

Jay = Chuck
Mike = Sneed

>Can't remember the last time they've seen Ed Harris
>Obviously never watched Westworld

Plebs.

Yes user it's actually a smart movie and you're very smart for getting it.

Westworld is pleb shit though

Around 11 minutes in Mike avoids talking about something but what was he gonna say?

Rich Evans plays the jesus baby

They break the baby's neck, disembowel and eat him.

>j law = europe
>bardem = (((them)))
>the guests = immigrants
>the baby = our future

movie was redpilled as fuck

Without watching the video I predict Mike will hate it and Jay will love it despite only feigning an understanding because he loves pretentious shite.

I hit F5 a thousand god damn times all night long before going to sleep... ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

Maybe you should just watch the video instead of making pointless predictions.

You're wrong by the way.

That scene was laughably bad. They didn't go 100% and the edited "neck snap" with the CG to the quick cuts to the body on the table to the people eating jello was just stupid.

Sup Forums is ALWAYS wrong
these hateful cucks can only find pleasure is seeing others fail

>anything you've read critically about this movie good or bad
>they're right
lel

>time flowing normally in this movie
I guess you missed the part where the poet's publisher immediately has a copy of his new book ready to start distributing right after he's finished it

Oh wow you pointed out the primary gimmick of this shit fest congratulations for stating the obvious! My point is that when you choose to elevate the intensity of a scene by being extremely graphic you shouldn't use cheap sound effects and lazy CG to do it and the choice to not show the actual killing weakened it all. Same goes for the lazy CG when she was getting beaten on the ground and the cheap sound effects used with ADR that didn't even match up properly to once again elevate a scene by being graphic with someone randomly calling her bad names like "cunt".

They really didn't understand this movie

the bible is the highest selling and probably most popular piece of literature of all time and has shaped society
bible analogies aren't deep or thought provoking

they can be. but not when done like this.

they start talking about the plot at around 10 mins
it legitimately the worst idea for a movie I've ever heard

How can you say this with a straight face?

>he watches Westworld

Normie.

Mankind BAAAAAAAAAD, ruin Earth!

Oh boy, I can't wait what my opinion will be of this movie!

Why do they never really like a film? Why are they so hesitant to say they love a film?

They loved Logan

Everything has flaws, and they should be pointed out if they're big enough to have an impact on the overall result

I notice you didn't care to elaborate on what they got wrong and what the movie is actually about. Interesting that you would just make a simplistic statement about someone not "getting it" without anything to back it up. Interesting indeed.

Do you have short term memory problems?

As they said it's a religious movie that happens to be set in our modern day reality compared to the matrix which happens to have religious references in it but set in it's own universe.

Mother sounds like completely pretentious stupid shit.

Is aronofsky ruined? Their jibes about him being from Brooklyn was funny as fuck.

T. White Aussie male

Because pretty much every recent big release has been shit or mediocre

When is Jay going to review Twin Peaks season 3? He did Stranger Things but not TP? What a faggot.

Mike doesn't care about it

Mike the Megapleb didn't see and won't see Twin Peaks S3.

Jay will have to arrange a re:View instead of doing a regular HITB with Mike.

Yes precisely. Doesn't stop them from loving something

What happened to the pre-and-post show skits?

Don't they make $20,000.00 per month in donations alone?

Surprisingly positive review: well made well acted film film, but the metaphors are too on the nose.

As they say I think, too weird for mainstream audiences, but not enough depth for arthouse.

What does your first question have to do with your second question? How much money they make has nothing to do with what projects they chose to devote their time to.

Holy fuck they're actually reviewing a substantive film where they have to form a coherent original opinion and then support it with evidence? They're not reviewing a summer blockbuster or capeshit that they can nitpick with a Film 101 Intro to Screenplay Writing guide? Am I actually going to witness film criticism from these self professed film critics?

Can't wait to watch these clowns embarrass themselves and fall flat on their face like every other attempt at "reviewing" a serious film( Melancholia, The Master, Blue Jasmine, Manchester by the Sea, Inherent Vice, etc).

"It was boring"
"It was artsy"
"I liked it because it was weird."

because it's garbage like every Lynch project

They suck so I'm glad they're not doing them

Their review of Eraserhead was actually alright, although Mike wasn't in that video.

This is a quickly done episode they never intended to do.

Yeah, but then it kind of makes Half in the Bag pointless.

>substantive movie

lmao it's a stupid person's idea of a smart movie

>Am I actually going to witness film criticism from these self professed film critics?
They've often made a point of saying they shouldn't be taken seriously as critics. They're just guys that enjoy talking about movies.

Your post sure makes it sound like you don't like RLM but know a lot about them. Why would you continue to watch them?

>self professed film critics?
I'm pretty sure they've never said this.

lol what? Literally the POINT of Half in the Bag is to review movies. The skits have nothing to do with that.

Bane?

>Only Jay on the thumbnail
Confirmed kino

If the skits have nothing to do with them then why are they still bothering pretending to be VCR repair men? Re:View is for JUST reviewing movies.

Why do people have such different opinions on actors?

Is it because they mostly don't know shit about acting?

>Not critics
>review Manchester or Blue Jasmine
Lmao those aren't even 'serious' really. They're just well crafted dramas. At least reference some kino.

Not him and I'm still watching it, but the only thing they haven't commented on is the yellow drink and the slight hint of autobiography about the film, but otherwise, they've nailed it.

Because they probably want the option to do skit related stuff if they feel like it? If they're inspired to? Back when they did longer elaborate skits, everyone complained that the skits sucked. Now that they don't do the long elaborate skits, people complain that they don't do skits anymore. Who really gives a fuck?

>substantive film

you must be the dumbest person on Sup Forums.

its a comedy show you fucking moron.

>YouTube critics
>even understanding any aspect of Cinema
There is a reason why they only talk about "LE EPIC PLOT HOLES XD"

I wouldn't really call them critics. Just commentators.

Who Regal Rewards Patrician here?

The Force Awakens.

Fuck Red Letter Media and fuck wh*te people

baby driver

What have white people done to you?

Well...
SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

because the movies they actually love are pretty mediocre stuff

>melancholia
they already reviewed it
>the mastered
already reviewed it
>manchester by the sea
already reviewed it
>inherent vice
already reviewed it

now we know you've been watching them for less than 6 months, fucking newfag.

Sooooo this is a retelling of the bible through a house-party disaster movie?

That sounds incredibly stupid

That was exactly his point, you inbred piece of shit with no reading comprehension.

If RLM is so bad then why haven't one of you fucking retards summarized Mother! or reviewed it to the point where we could understand your opinion? It's just been nonsensical memeage

>I was pretending to be retarded
just like the movie they just reviewed lmao pathetic

DO YOU GET IT

Also Possession Re:View when?

Westworld is bad user. It's literally the Mother! of Sup Forums.

Perfect timing for him to bring it up and indirectly recommend it. Haven't seen it but planned on seeing it in october for horror month. Now I'll definitely watch it.

Mike isn't white though.

He's a Slav, an untermensch.

Has Jay ever been penetrated?

With the purpose of telling an environmentalist story

Why does Mike always let Jay drive the discussion? I thought the review was perfect.

yeah, at The Man Hole

>RLM
>liking any movie unless its capeshit
LMAO

Way to completely miss his point, dumbass.

It seems strange Jay would only bottom at a dark corner in the back of a gay bar, but not in the comfort of his own home.

>Identity
>shitty
>nobody remembers

Eat shit, Jay.

Meanwhile in Dougville:

I bet he's working on it with the neckbeard guy.

And he probably won't be wrong. RLM quality has slipped big time in the last year.

All aboard the kino train next stop Justice League