MOLENBEEK: Cops knifed by illegal

This afternoon an illegal allien attacked two cops in Molenbeek. The two cops on patrol were approached by a woman with kids in the park, who led the cops to the attacker. The attacker stabbed one cop 7 times, the other one once.

Both cops are doing fine however: their bulletproof vests saved them. The attacker was caught; his motives are still unclear

standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160907_02457728?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=dso&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=seeding

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B-b-but poor refugees starvin' 'n' they have no home 'n' we made war happen in their country 'n' shit.

bump

Around browns use yer frowns
Around blacks never relax
Around yellow never mellow
Around white it's alright

THEY DID IT BECAUSE ITS ACCEPTABLE IN THEIR CULTURE YOU BIGOTS

Jihads harmed public sector workers. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

They can't into war strategies. If they were to keep quiet until they become 30% of the population or so, no one would lift a finger but they just can't help themselves and they HAVE to chimp out

>The attacker was caught; his motives are still unclear
KEK

I'd like to read th rest of that paper, can you give me the source for it?

Molenbeek is a no-go area, they should just build a wall around it, what are police even doing there? They take care of their own affairs according to the sharia.

>his motives are still unclear

lol, its still unclear to Europeans after all these years being butchered by muslims what their motives are, my sides.

Coulter's law in full effect lol. When does the ride end?

Kaczynski's Unabomber Manifesto.

Yeah, they attacked a dude over here some weeks ago. He asked them to get of his car's hood, and they just went full apeshit on him with sticks. Thankfully some cops were nearby to diffuse the situation.

>illegal
they are undocumented citizens. The term illegal is inflammatory

That bait. Use your skills in the Adriatic, you might eat something nice tonight.

>not getting the reference

>Molenbeek

KNIFE CONTROL LAWS NOW!

Why isn't CNN talking about this?? Literally the only reason they won't is because Trump would landslide knowing illegals are attacking our police. What state was this in?

There's a difference between "It's happening" and "This happened".
In any case, here's your (YOU)

Stop being an embarrassment to our flag, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

Better bin that knife.

>motives are still unclear

ALLAHU AKBAR
, thats all they need.

pic

The source says nothing about illegal mate

>The attacker stabbed one cop 7 times, the other one once.

Was the cop sitting there watching or what?

Just taking turns in showing their tolerance. When a non-white attacks a cop they are legally expected to each take several blows/stabs to not offend the minorities.

sorry never mind

guns for show, knives for a pro

>in b4 mudslime

If this is an islamic ghetto or whatever why do the cops care if they hurt a shitskin? Even more so if he was illegal. And attacked the police first. For fucks sake, show some spine. What's the worst that's going to happen? You lose your job? You'll survive. You won't survive the next time you're sent to the muslim ghetto and get stabbed or worse.

Emma kinda looks like a female pepe, would definitely peepee into her poopoo.

Bulletproof vests don't stop knives idiot.

>undocumented

Go be a weak special snowflake faggot somewhere else.

It's Molenbeek. So it's pretty much the heart of all Islamic shithole suburbs in Brusels.
If it comes out they shot a dude that technically didn't hurt them there will be another crybaby raid in the media about racist police brutality.

It was a 10 inch knife. I think a vest is durable enough to make the knife slow down enough that it tilts to the side and reduces the stabbing power when a knife is that long. If it was a shorter knife, it could have gone through.

Posisas mi govno bratana

>Finally! Pepe has a GF!

Yeah I know it's shitty but what do you expect of something done in less than a minute?

Riiiight.

I'e never heard of Molenbeek before this thread.
Intentions are what matters. If I pull out my gun and shoot at you and you survive am I innocent? of course not.
Just not stopping and dropping the knife would be enough to allow the police to pull their guns at him and even shoot (non fatally) if he doesn't stop.

Not true idiot. There are more types of vests than straight kevlat. I own a steel plate vest, that stops knives...

>no race

brown guy confirmed

Reads: "His motives are still unclear."

>I FUCKING CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

Certain types help a lot, less so with typical kevlar since the knitting is easily pierced. Any with a hard plate or similar can slow, stop, or redirect them though.

Molenbeek has been dubbed the terrorism breeding ground of Europe mate where you been. A bunch of the recent terrorist attacks have been through Molenbeek, orchestrated from there, had accomplices or recruits there.
But I agree, but that's not how it works here. Police are constantly under shit and 100% try to operate from a stance of de-escalation/non-violence and when they do use violence it is investigated etc.

Doubt our cops have plates. But due to the terrorism they have had their equipment upgraded. They are now also allowed to take their guns home after hours too.

>There are more types of vests than straight kevla

indeed there are also stabbing proof inserts, still doesn't cover your arms and legs or neck/head.