Why was "We Need To Talk" the best flashback episode?

Why was "We Need To Talk" the best flashback episode?

I feel like very few series with interspecies romance take the time to really address how fucking hard that would be to work out. For a 15 minute episode We need to Talk probably does the best job of that of any series I can remember.

It also has a decent song and is our first glimpse at Rose being anything other than perfect with her romantic bumbling. Solid episode all around.

You ever thought about becoming a youtube reviewer?

>"Can't you talk to me like a real person?"
>"I'm... not a real person."

The whole thing was uncomfortably well done.

T H I C C ROSE

The song + the scene with their conversation are top-tier and make up most of the episode

It lowered Rose from this pristine legend to someone that Greg was able to confuse and humor and actually impress.

It reinforced the importance of communication, which, like everyone else ITT is saying is a really cool, underutilized look at relationships, nevermind interspecies/inter"mortal" relationships.

>T H I C C

that pic reminds me

when I first played mgs3 as a kid, I honestly thought that the boss was naked snakes mom.

It just made sense to me at the time, she had a snake like scar and that's why he was called snake.

Cool

Didn't Rose have an orgasm mid-conversation?

if you paid attention you'd know he was too old but you were a kid and she's always talking about her son and shit so I don't blame you

Oh yes.

Oh, yes.

OhyesMind

Is there a list somewhere of all the episodes that are essential watching for learning the backstory of characters and the overarching story of the show?

>Human beings.

It was really good to see a cartoon actually acknowledge there being polarizing differences between humans and aliens (or other person alien combos) in a more serious manner and not for comedic effect.

Every episode

hahahaha

nah

Just use the wiki to learn everything you need and shitpost away

it's all this series is good for anyways

I know it's not what you wanna hear but just watch from the beginning. I say this because there's really no point in rushing through the main plot points just to "catch up", the show's peak happened long ago.

So how do you think they fucked? Big bitch looks like she could crush him

He was probably into that

He took chubby chasing too far

T I T S