Sup Forums I want you to understand why we hate you

Sup Forums I want you to understand why we hate you.
We dont hate you because what you say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about 1 click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god you said nigger! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags, wasnt that they jerked off to furry shit, it was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursecution" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Stormniggers are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesnt regularly have off topic derails about niggers or jews. Always with craftyjew.jpg and A Wyatt Mann cartoons. It doesnt matter how off topic it is, Sup Forums users cant help but broadcast the fact that they are stormniggers.

What does the average IQ of blacks have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation about the movie? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

TL;DR Stormfags are just the same as furfags only their "fursecution" is called "political correctness".

looks like I won, Sup Forums won't even defend itself LOL!

Not all of Sup Forums are stormfags, just like not all furries are obnoxious. The bad ones are just loud.

WTF??? Pol doesn't have furries retard...

Do you even english?

>we

not an arguement

we don't like stormfags here, they are worse than furryfags

>Goes to designated board called /pol politically incorrect
>Complains that all they talk about is politically incorrect stuff on their own designated board.
>A fugging leaf

te amo fran :)

Hmmm... really made me think

Guaranteed replies.

Except were not faggot niggers like you op

>leaf

Fuck, man.

A FUCKING LEAF

Dumb fucking frogposter.

You're an idiot. Racists these days are not racist just because it's edgy. Racists are racists because the facts show that nikkers and shitskins are a thorn in our society.

And our governments actually promote this, or work on the symptons rather than the source. You don't give a fucking antibiotica treatment to cure cancer, you fucking cut it away.

Being a nationalist is a healthy and very normal thing. Shamefully it's being pushed as bad.

If the middle east and Africa just fucking step up their game it would a winwin for both sides.

>Sup Forums is the alt-right duurrrr

How many times do we have to tell you we aren't the "alt-right", the alt-right has been completely fabricated to have something to attack and to co-op the nationalist movement (like the Tea Party movement), you're gonna have to find a new boogeyman.

Sup Forums I want you to understand why we hate you.
We don't hate you because what you say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about 1 click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god you said nigger! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new weebs. You see, the problem with weebs, wasn't that they jerked off to hentai shit, it was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made anime. Every forum avatar had to be a loli. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were weebs to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "weebsecucion" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Stormniggers are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesn't regularly have off topic derails about niggers or jews. Always with craftyjew.jpg and A Wyatt Mann cartoons. It doesn't matter how off topic it is, Sup Forums users cant help but broadcast the fact that they are stormniggers.

What does the average IQ of blacks have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation about the movie? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

TL;DR Stormfags are just the same as weebs only their "weebsecucion" is called "political correctness".