What is his game here?

What is his game here?

It's perfectly normal for a father to hug his daughter.

t. girl who had a father growing up

CTR's pushing the incest angle again, are you?

Later and not in public, daddy.

To make America great again

Making birthing hips great again

I guarantee he used to make Ivanka suck his dick when she was 8.

Projection: The Post

What's up? I don't see anything

>(his mouth) are you ok?
touches her arms, then hips
literally giving his daughter in modeling shit about her weight
lol hilarious

>Trump is cucking his Jewish son in law
The child will be sacrificed in 2017. The royal Trump family bloodline must be kept pure.

if he actually did sexually molest her she wouldn't want to do anything with him

Fiki fiki

If I was in his position I would have already came the moment I touched her

>loving your daughter as a father should
>triggering liberals across the US

This is why our daughters are complete degenerate feminist scum. Their fathers were forced to be as cold as possibly because of increasingly nervous society.

Fuck all of you.

>what is stockholm syndrome
Wait a second... Holy fuck. I think I just explained Sweden.

This. He is just being a dad.

ivanka keeps emailing me about getting coffee

pretty sure i'm getting laid, boys

I doubt that, Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in business, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Ivanka's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Donald barely able to force it past the knob, and Ivanka moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Donald's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

why are liberals such sickos that they have to make everything sexual?

id fuck hi

This is how a strong, dominate male is supposed to treat his female offspring. It's a healthy level of sexual contact.
He's ensured that she hasn't grown up into a trashy rich girl fuck slut who parties on daddy's dime and gets fucked by niggers in every club in town.

A little tenderness, a little 'fondling' affection and they grow up with a healthy appreciation of their father's sexuality and look to settle down with a man who shares similar values and attributes.

If you go to far with it and actually molest your daughter you'll probably end up with an emotionally damaged nutjob cockfiend and if you are so weirded out with physical contact that you basically refuse to touch her all her life she'll grow up desperate for validation from any guy that'll throw her a fuck.

That's how you raise a proper good daddy's girl, boyos... Lots of physical attention.

This.

>not giving your daughter a hard throbbing cock

Come on!

To MAGA

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

To have as many sons as possible lol

Wincest

Inbred Anglo strikes again

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Trips of truth. Back when I first moved away I had no friends so I befriended a group of libtards.
Thought they were chill but they once they made fun of my art (drew a fantasy city with a bunch of towers and they said they look like dicks) I asked them that.
I shit you not they fucking attacked me like a bunch of fucking wild animals.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about him, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

As opposed to a supporter of child rapists and her pedophile womanizing rapist husband

Cold stage eh

>not like a bottle of Trump's iced water

r34?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Ok theres so much fucking bullshit in that little post I dont even know where to being, but here goes:

1. top of my class in the navy seals- I dont even think you graduated highschool.
2. Numerous secret raids on al quaeda- So what did bin ladens cock taste like?
3. 300 confirmed kills- Check my previous statement. Thats a lot of cocks.
4. Gorilla warfare? Its guerilla warfare you stupid fucking mouth breather.
5. Secret network of spies- I'll wait on my porch with a shotgun and a baseball bat for you and your boyfriends. Come at me bro.
6. The shit about the storm- yeah thats so fucking scary Im laughing. you should be a poet or something, fag.
7. I can kill you in over 700 ways. I dont care how many sex toys and buttplugs you have, Im not interested.
8. And thats just with my bare hands- If your mind is that set on getting me, you can use your mouth too.
9. Access to the arsenal of the marine corps- I thought you said you were a seal.

All in all, youre a fucking moron. Please dont besmirch the name of the Unites states armed forces by pretending to be one of them. Good day, faggot

is this bait?

>911
Your not fooling me again

Preggo Ivanka best Ivanka

It's gotta be, right?

I... I don't know

To fulfill the prophecy

He's making a move for her tits

Stale pasta my new friend.

liberals are disgusting.

This is the type of shit that they think about.

How new are all of you?

was a pasta also, albeit a far less commonly posted one.

More like she is addicted to the BTC

One taste of that beast and you'll never need another dick ever again.

She married a jew just to birth a child and cover for her father.

The real empire begins in 2022 when Ivanka gives birth to Trumps holy son.

The God Emperor shall prevail and his seed shall lead our nation to peace and prosperity for centuries. Expect many good deals to be made!

But it's so obvious

>To fulfill the prophecy
This

Remember that we just got a new flock sent here and some will be friends but new. The best bet is to be merciless in response so they know what's up right away.

This user has hit the nail on the head.
Your a bunch of cunts.

Quit demonizing fathers