H A P P E N I N G

original Asteroid 2016RB1 is projected to impact the southern hemisphere.

NASA was tracking it but has now shut down the link to its page.

Here's the proof:

neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/2016rb1.html

Cache:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_ZLbdX3jMagJ:neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/2016rb1.html &cd=2&hl=es-419&ct=clnk&gl=ar

RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bosnia/7899549/Man-claims-aliens-targeted-his-home-with-meteorites.html
tagesanzeiger.ch/zuerich/region/Asteroid-2016-RB1-in-Winterthur-gesichtet/story/26980327
youtube.com/watch?v=_vARJ45NqUk
youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
youtube.com/watch?v=QRAT-nzO-G4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not happening

I wish though

>9 meters
>happening
Why are Americans so stupid?

same

You will get fucked by the asteroid so enjoy faggot.

Hahaha fucking faggot deleted his post

> American virgin faggot post "REEE I WILL DIE AS A VIRGIN"

Pathetic America

>predicted yield of 2 MT
>most likely to hit water
>earliest chance to hit us by 2033

9 metres is nothing to laugh at if it hits your house at a gazillion miles an hour, mehmet
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bosnia/7899549/Man-claims-aliens-targeted-his-home-with-meteorites.html

Will 9 meter object even reach the ground?

>America """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Education"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Diameter 9m
>Impact Probability 4.6e-07

so scared...

Why do you keep making this shitty post when it's not happening at all. I'm genuinely curious as to what you have to gain from making such a shitty thread.

9 Meters is 27 feet.... that's still pretty good size to do some damage. Then again, a lot of it might burn up in the atmosphere as well so it will be greatly reduced.

when it "hit" earth ?

>9 meters
>america

a meter is smaller than a mile sir

I WISH....But it's only 9 meter in diameter....Hope they are wrong in that. maybe it's 90

small mass multiplied by a fuckhuge velocity is still a pretty large number, shlomo

what you can delete your posts? I thought that was impossible since this site didnt use accounts. Mark didn't mention any of this.

>2 MT
>Nothing

I doubt thats the actual yield of a 9m diameter meteor, but 2MTs puts it at almost 2 orders of magnitude larger than hiroshima

When did you realize that there is no end?

They have insulated their works against everything: disease, famine, war, all manufactured and controlled, even space rocks flung by the mighty finger of God cannot harm the world they've created.

They're done building the house, now they're weeding the garden and putting in a deck. Get comfy and try to eke out a little space for yourself.

>Southern Hemisphere
based asteroid

it can level a city plaza or block at most
statistically speaking the chances of it even hitting a densely inhabited place to begin with is almost nil

Impact Probability: 4.6e-07

0.000046000% chance of Earth impact

or

1 in 2,174,000 chance

or

99.99995400% chance the asteroid will miss the Earth

>0.00005%
>we wil die

Kek, just delete the post in the marked option down the webpage to the right.

It's the mothership.

>southern hemisphere

And nothing of value was lost.

Also it's 2.2e-02 MT which would be 0.022MT so 20 Kilotons

Where do you want it to land, Sup Forums?

Anywhere the top most parts of pic related.

This shit will burn up in the atmosphere. No happening, sadly.

The good targets are: middle of Ocean for this sweat, sweat tsunami, East of South Africa (where nignogs live), middle of australia so it would create great spot to create inland sea.

Sadly it may miss about 36,000 km and is 9m dia.. even if it hits it will be a small nuke impact..

sliding

The one that blew up over Russia the other year was ~500 kilotons IIRC

That one was bigger than this one

Please hit mecca.

>hits your house
Yeah, there are like 5 people living in my house. That only proves my point, fucking idiot. Mehmet fucked your mother.

So edgy kiddo. You're a real internet tough guy, I see.

Someone call Bruce Willis

It will hit America like in every movie ever made

Pretty much anywhere but NZ is good.
RIP Aussie shitposters

can roaches survive meteor strikes?

>Triggered roach
What's it like living in a totalitarian society full of ugly aggressive people? I bet you just say "at least we aren't (insert other shitty mudslime country here)".

Made a thread a second ago:

About that meteor

This is very roughly what would happen if it hit New York

Its also predictes to hit in the souther hemisphere, so apart from our Aussie bros, nothing of value will be lost

So, get comfy and hope kek blasts some shiskins from space

>0.000046000% chance of Earth impact
wew

>9 meters

What is this, asteroid apocalypse for ants?

No seriously please hit Mecca though

Hoping that it hits your shit ass country and whipes off the whole race of "germyns", all shitskins included.

As if any one here would trust a kike. Mug six gorillion right? Now fuck off.

tagesanzeiger.ch/zuerich/region/Asteroid-2016-RB1-in-Winterthur-gesichtet/story/26980327

even our newspapers have written about it, how some nerd observed it with his telescope and how it misses the earth by a large margin

It was around 30 to 40 meters.

>RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES

Ermm run where?

I thought it was 2 megatons?

>The 32ft-long asteroid will pass by Earth today at 18:12 BST (13:12 ET)

>10 meters

youtube.com/watch?v=_vARJ45NqUk

An user said a few days ago that hilliary clinton will launch the nukes, and hide deep under switizland mountians

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM

Things are getting a little weird now

Shit, that's now

One hour countdown has begun...

9m doesnt even survive atmospheric entry. it breaks up and only small fragments reach the surface.

loli
story?

How do we know how big it is? What ifs it gunna be HYUGE

shut the fuck up you fucking inbred piece of shit nigger, i bet you cum inside your mother. PS: Britain beated your ass in the Falklands

Its gonna fuck us all up coz the earth is flat so when the meteor hits it will just punch straight through and all the oceans will drain

>10 meter
>nasa stops tracking it
>RUN FOR YOUR LIVES Sup Forums
>another fear thread to keep us mentally exhausted and talking about nothing
>all these retards/shills

sage

32ft / 10m?
sadly, that's it's fucking nothing

Sup Forums sure like to overreact. How empty are your lives?

>there's an asteroid headed for Buenos Aires atm?

The arachnoids are coming

It will burn up into a pebble by the time it reaches the planet's surface.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRAT-nzO-G4

I would like to know more...

any stream?