Is the situation in calais still like this?

Is the situation in calais still like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=bOkRfYHYJU8

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763862/US-meet-goal-admitting-10-000-Syria-refugees-ahead-time.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/revealed-the-most-popular-name-for-baby-boys-in-london-according-to-official-data-a2871406.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

europe is literally at war with a muslim invasion

Yhea, at war with white racist bigots who refuse to spread their cheeks for the peaceful muslim enrichment.

Britain is building wall now

>Just finished watching vid
Holy shit that's disgusting

yes

>migrants forcefully boarding trucks
>Colossus starts playing
I don't know what to feel.

>Denmark more cucked than Norway
well memed

Have a friend there, told me it wasn't a big deal.
Anyway, whether the local or migrants live there, it will always be a shithole.

It's the "I've never been to Europe but based on these pictures I've seen on the internet I deem Europe to be like this" picture.

It's kinda like how we believe New York to have a Jew on every street corner, California to be full of leftists and the entire south of the USA to be full of Whites that dropped out of highschool + niggers.

this map is rather outdated, there is actually an end in sight for the cuckyness of the dutch.
We now have 2 redpilled parties PVV(biggest one in the polls atm) and the VNL (tiny and a bit more moderate), and PVV's biggest opponent is the VVD which is right wing, we're pushing back desu.

The most red-pilled party is also one of the leading parties here and last election we opted out of the EU referendum

>its a "european doesnt want to accept the reality of the situation hes in" post

I bully you because I love you

You might want to check your own ass before admiring ours.

14 Heartbreaking Photos That Will Make You Say "Fuck Having A White and Independent Country And Shit"

his ass is poo-stained from his trip to the mart

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Look at those disgusting somalians

Yids are ugly creatures

fixed

>tfw no jewish waifu

Muslims are hardly even 1% of our population

Muslims are 5% of your population. Your capital is over run with the. 12% of London is muslim. The mayor of your capital is a muslim. This isnt even factoring in all the cucked Brits who love muslims either.

Muhammed is the number one babys name in London, and 3rd most popular in England as a whole.

dont get mad at me for being the bearer of bad news

Fixed.

WTF that was my classmate

>Belgium only slightly cucked
>Austria full cucked
A Belgian must have made this.

Muhammad isn't even top 10 despite every other paki being named Muhammad Khan. You should get your information from a more reliable source than BabyCenter.com.
Muslims weren't a large portion of your population several years ago but Obama has managed to initiate some severe reforms in that area.
One such method was: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763862/US-meet-goal-admitting-10-000-Syria-refugees-ahead-time.html

I'll admit that you have more to worry about with all the Mexicans that are flooding your country but the Islam tide is quickly rising to join the flood.

We both know that it isn't true

That video makes me want to go buy more ammo and magazines.

standard.co.uk/news/london/revealed-the-most-popular-name-for-baby-boys-in-london-according-to-official-data-a2871406.html

things are only going to get worse for you if you just sit around pretending everything is fine. the UK barley made it out of the EU, and it was mostly older voters to, which means the whole next generation is super cucked anyway.

mfw comfy american with ocean to protect me from sadniggers and wealthy suburbs to protect me from niggers

Same link shows it at 14th for all of England. Literally nobody cares about London. It's similar to how most Americans forget Washington DC exists and is 46% black.

literally 1 in a 10.000

What the big difference between living in Britain and France for them anyway? I'd guess because they know a little English so it'd be easier to "integrate", but it has to go deeper than that.

>France
>not cucked already
Hilarious
good thing we got the Pyrenees between us

>Literally nobody cares about London
What a sad time to be British.

Bump

The difference is Washington D.C is an artificial city in that it was mandated by the Constitution.

London is organic and has history.