Whats the consensus on this? I think its great but they are taking the story a bit too seriously

whats the consensus on this? I think its great but they are taking the story a bit too seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0U0SUsXrgCM
youtube.com/watch?v=TPhsON-DUYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're having fun with it but it's too early to tell how seriously they'll take the overall story.

>the guy who plays The Tick in this was that guy who was Michael's "American" friend from S2 of Alan Partridge

Couldnt get pass the second episode, im probably to old for it or is just a crap show

I watched the cartoon and the show with patrick warburton. Thats my only reference for what the Tick "should be". Having said that, I cant fucking stand the new guy. He doesnt seem likeable, funny, or at least badass. Whats he supposed to be?

Hes like a superhero Jason Bateman

guess I am the same, I am 35 years old now, and second episode was okay, but meh I dont bother with the rest. The cartoon will always be the best

it does get better, the side characters really make the show. Lint & Arthur's not-dad and tinfoil kevin.

Miss Lint is hot

the comics were pretty close to the cartoon.

I love it. The serious backdrop works well against the Tick's lunacy.

Would definitely fug

I really liked it. Sat down to see if I'd like the first episode and then ended up watching all 6. I was a little annoyed with how much Arthur was dragging his feet and acting like a pussy but overall it was great.

Peter Serafinowicz is actually based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=0U0SUsXrgCM

>gif
Go back to where you found that.

Go back to Google image search? You're triggered by file types? Get a grip you fucking sperg. Here's your (you).

Angry iFag virgin is angry, sorry you can't see webms like the rest of us Sup ForumsChads and are reduced to posting grainy poor quality gifs.

The main character never really progresses and remains a boy despite all his opportunities to man up for even a second. Maybe all the pol posting got to me but I couldn't ignore his blatant nu-male jewyness either. Honestly that's probably what I was supposed to get out of it, and I'm probably supposed to hate his character, so good on them. Peter should have had more screen time but other than that it was good.

For one, ifags have been able to see webms for a long time you tard. and two, from now on I'm just gonna spam gifs everywhere on Sup Forums just because I know it triggers your delicate sensibilities, nothing but gifs from now on.

Peter is great user
youtube.com/watch?v=TPhsON-DUYQ

His Michael Caine masterclass is great.

It was abortion.

>but they are taking the story a bit too seriously
Not really. Arthur is just a neurotic type.

>Whats he supposed to be?
A giant nigh-invulnerable retard.
Id reccomend checking out the comic. I think its only one or two volumes, but its great. Night of a million billion ninjas, son.

>Tick's confusing overlong running metaphor about a date with destiny
Nailed the character to be honest.