RWBY/RT General #994: Sisters Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Other urls found in this thread:

roosterteeth.com/post/51286623
en.shindanmaker.com/501008
youtube.com/watch?v=e96z0kNWOMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We /weiss/ now

Yet it still took Weiss for it to happen. You can stop now, shitty kitty wont give you poon if you white knight for her. She'll just run away like she does for everything else.

To my Weissfags out there, why did you waifu Weiss?

I like Weiss.

Oh thank fuck we got one up
Six more to go guys
Guess I'll just pull the pin and toss and start a shit storm

>Yet it still took Weiss for it to happen.

Blake was going to win regardless of if she got the dust from Weiss or got it herself because she was chosen to win her boss fight.

>Shitty Kitty

Why do I keep arguing with you memefags?

I wonder what that old trickster is up to with that young farm boy.

Need i say more.

So far most realistic weapon, sophisticated, smart, confident
The type A to my type B

Who the fuck is Thomas?

Thomas, the master of pottery.
It's a joke from some guy's Beaconship had Ozpin at top and he left his name open on the other tabs

Cause making a perpetually frustrated and sad girl happy really satisfies a primal need. Ice queen with a heart of gold is another.She's basically a princess with all the cliche princess drama The DFC is great too.

Forced meme from an attentionwhore during the hiatus kept afloat by cancerous memespouters. It's pathetic.

she's a pure beautiful but lonely princess who doesn't actually need rescuing because she's also strong in her own right. She's rude and kind of a bitch at times, but that's just an exterior and she's a sweet soft girl underneath.
She's not actually my waifu, but she's definitely my second and would be top waifu

I like headstrong and flawed "perfect" girls. She's also cute and I like small breasts.

Who's your legal waifu?

Why the fuck is it another WoR tonight? What are the retards at RT doing? For starters, WoR is shit tier. Nix it. Secondly, this completely fucks up the schedule. It's supposed to be 3 episodes, WoR, 3 episodes, WoR.

Fuck this gay earth. Plus this WoR was so useless. It told us bullshit we already knew.

Thanksgiving and the charity livestream its always been like this

Because I feel like I'd get the best reaction out of her from all the girls if I cheated on her

They need more time to work on their unfinished episodes. Also, it was Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

>Winter looks like she's struggling to break some bad news to Weiss

Basically because they're already overworked and then have thanksgiving and Extra Life. roosterteeth.com/post/51286623

Were young Glynda and Ironwood always fucking

Today's WoR was pretty good actually, I wouldn't have minded getting this on their normal schedule.

>Weiss, I don't know how to tell you this but Jaques has married James. Ironwood is your daddy now...

Fuck that gay shit. Thanksgiving isn't on saturday. Plan ahead. Fuck sakes. Overworked my ass.

It was shit. All WoR are shit tier garbage. Literally nothing in this was new information. We learned all of this bullshit in season 1. What kind of faggot actually enjoys WoR.

>Winter: Weiss I'm pregnant and Qrow is the father
>Weiss face when pic related

Finally caught up on all these.

This one made me laugh way harder than it should have. It was just the right kind of stupid.

Shameless writefag here again
Post requests and I'll compile a list, then see what I can do
Specifically Weiss requests

again you gotta get used to this shit its RT we are talking about here they always pull this shit since they do shit the last minute

> Young Ozpin starting a paramilitary organization.

Weiss plays marriage counsel to every couple in Beacon.

Weiss trying to bust Whitley

Salem busts the security on Remnant SCP to fuck with Ozpin but gets bites off more than she can chew.

Who the hell is Whitley?
And what do you mean by bust?
Fucking?

CDNL become competent fighters after the fall of Beacon.

We learnt who fought in the great war and against whom and more specific stuff on the faunus and menagerie.

Whitley's her brother, dude

What a shit tier company. No organizational or planning skills.

Season 1 we learned about the great war, the Faunus participation, and Menagerie.

I want to see CDNL become dangerous bandits.

Bonus points if they also want to find out who fucked Beacon and kill them.

CRDL. You're like the fifth person to fuck this up in various ways today.

Why don't they just outsource parts of RWBY? A large reason why anime in Japan always comes out on time is because parts of it is outsourced to freelance animators both in Japan and abroad.

Long running series like Naruto, One Piece etc are partly outsourced to Korea and the really high quality scenes are done by talented in-house staff or outsourced to really good animators living in Japan. You'd think people who watch anime would know this.

Are you caught up to V4?

>Glynda was always taking long showers with Ironwood after training

Oh, newfriend....
Thomas. That's a name I haven't heard in almost a year.
He was a younger meme, arriving in the general only about a month before the great collapse.
But my god, as they, the candle that burns the brightest...

Jaune slaps Weiss on the ass and she likes it. You can take it anywhere from there

Because Rwby's creators are stupid.

Well the world could always use more st-
>Specifically Weiss requests

Fug.

Maybe if Dove was given the screen time he deserves they wouldn't fuck up his team name.

Jaune is convinced Whitley is Weiss with a trendy haircut. Nobody does anything to convince him otherwise.

Were Glynda's tits big when she was in school

They are and it's really funny because they had an amazing animator on Fanservice recently. LeSean Thomas is godlike and put some top tier stuff. They probably didn't have any common sense to ask him for advice how to animate RWBY more efficiently. He does 2D stuff and not 3D but he should be able to give them some input.

the best girl of course.

Since we're reminiscing, I miss volume 1 shitposting and backlash from Sup Forums. It was fucking great posting here at the time. It's much better quality-wise now, but I sometimes miss the absolute chaos that volume 1 brought.

> to animate RWBY more efficiently. He does 2D stuff and not 3D but he should be able to give them some input.

en.shindanmaker.com/501008

Constantly. Every minute they weren't in class, they were back in the dorms fucking all day.
Its the reason Ozpin became a wizard, he would bail the moment they started to go study in the library.

Professor Porter sexually molests Weiss

I wouldn't want LeShawn Thomas to work with RT. He doesn't need to shoulder the burden of making those lazy fucks work.

>Race: Human.
>Kingdom of Birth: Vale.
>Looks: Blonde hair, silver eyes.
>School: Sanctum.
>Semblance: Night Vision
>Weapon: Tantō combined with a submachine gun.
>Team Leader: No.
>Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
>Crush/Best Friend: Qrow Branwen
Im a special snowflake fuck yeah

Name: Ian Krawczyk
Race: Faunus.
Kingdom of Birth: Vacuo.
Looks: Black hair, silver eyes.
School: Atlas Academy.
Semblance: Invisibility
Weapon: Trident combined with a bolt-action sniper rifle.
Team Leader: Yes.
Alignment: Lawful Evil.
Crush/Best Friend: Nora Valkyrie

>Race: Human.
>Kingdom of Birth: Mistral.
>Looks: Black hair, blue eyes.
>School: Home Schooled.
>Semblance: Weakness Detection.
>Weapon: Naginata combined with a bolt-action sniper rifle.
>Team Leader: No.
>Alignment: Neutral Evil.
>Crush/Best Friend: Sun Wukong
seems like a good weapon/Semblance combo. Better than the time I got just an ordinary pitchfork.

Weiss hesitantly comforting a distraught Blake with head rubs cause neither Ruby or Yang are around to be supportive
Winter arriving to tell Weiss that Jacques has divorced their mother and is engaged to Ironwood
Weiss being taught by the girls how to be frugal after she's disinherited
Weiss trying to find a job(s) to help pay for her heavy dust use and tuition
Ruby making Weiss break down/cry
Yang comforting Weiss
Blake comforting Weiss
Weiss comforting Ruby
Beacon's heating system breaks down while Ruby and Yang are out on a partner swap mission leading to Blake and Weiss having to share a bed and get along for a few nights. Includes Blake continuing to read her filth while Weiss is inches away.
Ruby finding herself bored and starts pawing through blakes suitcase of turbo lewd books under her bunks. It turns out to have bondage but it flies over her head leading Rubes to ask Blake a lot of tough questions without yielding.
Weiss' lover calling her a dead fish/frigid in bed only her Weiss to snap into a seething rage and summon grimmtopus to ahegao her lover until they break
Sun helps weiss with a different perspective on her summoning semblance she's having so much trouble with
Weiss and yang get caught in a blizzard and have to stay in a cabin together for 13 days
Weiss trying to comfort one of the girls but only makes it worse cause the human cactus has never had to do this before.
Weiss fails a test
Yang pulls weiss into a supply closet
Weiss is partnered with Cardin, velvet, and neptune for a class project
Weiss having fast food for the first time
Weiss trying to make congratulations/apology cookies for ruby.
Weiss messing up heating canned chicken noodle soup for a sick R_BY
Yang teaching Weiss how to cook stuff
Blake pulling Weiss into her secret spot

Would someone kindly assist me in separating her beautiful head from her flawless shoulders?

Nah

nice meme

We've yet to see evidence to the contrary

fuck off jackass you make me suck

>Semblance: Unrestricted Murdering
I like the sound of that

Luckily he won't. He's too busy working with Crunchyroll and a bunch of Japanese animators to make Children of Ether.

Kerry? Miles?

>murders Blake
>normally nobody would give a fuck
>now people give even less of a fuck

Name: Shadow the Hedgehog
Race: Faunus.
Kingdom of Birth: Vale.
Looks: Black hair, red eyes.
School: Shade Academy.
Semblance: Time Stopping
Weapon: Rapier combined with a barret M95 sniper rifle.
Crush/Best Friend: Qrow Branwen

pretty close

Why, so you can make love to her headless body while her head watches? No way, because that's MY job!

doesnt that mean you can kill anything even god?

more memes i love it

Burger animation studios are turbo shit. They'd just as soon blow the money on hookers and blow then send over stick figure storyboards than actually help and that's ignoring all the problems of having to meld your workflows and keep everyone on the same page. It's just unreasonable. Especially for a company as new as roosterteeth.

>Rapier combined with a barret M95 sniper rifle.
HOW.

Apparently "user" is a fucking edgelord.

Race: Human.
Kingdom of Birth: Altas.
Looks: Purple hair, ivory eyes.
School: Atlas Academy.
Semblance: Darkness Manipulation
Weapon: Scimitar combined with a semi-automatic rifle.
Team Leader: No.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Crush/Best Friend: Cinder Fall

Why is Blake such a shit fighter?

either a really big clunky Rapier or a really skinny thin sniper rifle

>Burger

Who is going to be the 1000th OP and why should be Ironwood?

It should be that edited waroom pic
Just to show how far we've come

Name: Donald Trump
Race: Human.
Kingdom of Birth: Altas.
Looks: Red hair, blue eyes.
School: Signal Academy.
Semblance: Time-Control
Weapon: Tantō combined with nothing.
Crush/Best Friend: Coco Adel

Clearly it should be best girl

Why is Blake so useless?

I agree, Raven should be the 1000th thread.

>running off on her family
>apparently also a cult leader
>best girl
nah

You cant think of a use for her?

>that shirt, skin, and hair color
Stealth Neo recommendation. I like your style user, she is truly best girl.

OH GOOD LORD WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE CRACKHEADS

JESUS IT LOOKS LIKE YANG WENT HOLLOW.

No, this is Yang going Hollow.

Glynda would start to skip classes and just to be railed for hours

Post your face when a Barbie show has better animation and jokes than RWBY. youtube.com/watch?v=e96z0kNWOMw