Tfw too intelligent to be happy

>tfw too intelligent to be happy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKN1gTObYE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>its lupus

check for sarcoidosis

>tfw the forest nymphs have taught you how to please a woman

>tfw Chance comes back in a few weeks and you get to see based Hugh play a doctor again

>best supporting character was only in a handful of season 4's episode
Where was the Scooter spin off? A old guy who was more knowledgeable than most doctors, but not qualified to be a doctor, being a doctor would have been kino.

Be not afraid

You can't be happy if you are too intelligent, unironically. I mean what do you expect? People with higher intelligence expect more from themselves and from life and it's hard for them to feel fulfilled.

Sarcoidosis and SLE are bitch diagnoses to find. They can take seemingly almost any shape or form in every organ of the body.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKN1gTObYE4

Best fellow.

I got you senpai

He should have his own series. He is fucked up almost as House, but more intresting

Based Chase

KINO episode

what exactly was his problem?
I want to say alcoholic father, but that's hardly more interesting than House.

>tfw too happy to be intelligent

>he fell for the tortured genius meme

is this any good?

Dad left the family so he and his sister were stuck with an alcoholic mother.

I think it would be more interesting if he did something as an adult that changed his life and caused real conflict. He killed that dictator and married Cameron but got away scot-free both times.

Killing the dictator changed his life and caused real conflict. It's part of the reason why cameron left him.

there's something about going to those lengths, where he's literally changed the world as well as himself, that morally cheapens this IMO.

Never understood why Jacob didn't simply use Selmak to use a healing device on the show.

>a yes-man and a snitch, wouldn't even risk losing his job
>suddenly risk everything because little nigs are dying in africa
that was the worst character development

check for dubseritis