dailymotion.com/video/x2nyu8d
youtube.com/watch?v=pWawqTfa3vU
bitchute.com/video/oSxeuX7q6Z8G/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that hair makes me feel uneasy

Jay?

hOW Can a predator be soOOO HOT :@@

BEN AND JERRY'S FUNKY MONKEY?

Literally what in the fuck did she mean by that and why did they left it in?

This.

Trygafobia or something

Note to millennials: Eminem was big back then.

Three words dog

RIP

man I lived the M&M era, that hair is still fucked up, he did not pull it off at all he looks like a bag of chips

But the dude was in his mid to late 20s.....its only acceptable if your in HighSchool

Sugar Ray, all day

YEEEEEEEEEEEE

Note to you: you're probably a millennial

Chris replies

"Its too late for that dog"

>Ya feel me?
>Yes we are filming

>Trypophobia

ftfy

reminder that pedos statistically have lower intelligence and emotional iqs which is how they can identify with and form bonds with children so succesfully

No im 40

kids have low emotional IQs?

alI IQs

youtube.com/watch?v=nEURRB4KS0c

why does this guy act so fucking gay when picking up fake lolis?

I WAS JUST GETTING SOMETHING TO EAT

>still in the closet

youtube.com/watch?v=zPlK2NUvWNs

>arrested for driving to atlantic city
america is fucked up

>i happen to know law enforcement

>i...i just happen to like tight bodies with no fat or boobs i swear!

Gay Romano, forever the GOAT, tried so hard but it in the end it doesn't even matter

WHATS WRONG WITH THAT

He nota gay ora anyting

Jus sayin

>repeat this continuously until desired effect is achieved or total failure

the bait will tell the pedo to bring something specific, like ice cream or flowers or some shit. This proves that they came for that reason and didn't just "wander into the wrong house"

>it's a LITTLE too late for that dog
What are you, some sort of pleb?

/r/ing O&A guy

What do you call that hairstyle
>Stretched ramen
>Horsehoof sans hoof
>Wet millenium

The funniest part is Funky Monkey wasn't even a flavor (she meant Chunky Monkey)

>coundom

What do I call this cut? I want to get it myself but I don't want to take a screenshot of To Catch a Predator to my barber.

ITS A QUESTION

lol dude if you want that shit on you you deserve to be in jail, for the crime of public degeneracy

Who is the most pathetic Predator and why is it Thomas Shin?

>why don't we lure literal retards to almost commit a crime that they never could actually commit in real life and then laugh at them and throw them in the prison to get raped

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Do you think his wife brought the girls?

youtube.com/watch?v=lcHhn0P_ZQs#t=20s

It wasn't him if you ask me.

My vote goes to this guy right here, never forget: dailymotion.com/video/x2nyu8d

don't forget his police interview

youtube.com/watch?v=pWawqTfa3vU

N O

R
U
B
E
R

>I didn't do anything, but I did something stupid..
Dumb fuck. Don't say you didn't do anything when you immediately say after that you did something. I hope he rots, fucking cunt.

>i knew this was going to be a setup
too intelligent

>i'm not gay or anything, i'm just saying

>how do i know this isn't one of those police traps
>lol dunno

And yet they go through with it. They're fucking retards.

they're definitely using the wrong head to think

He's like a defective Skynet unit.

Is there any legit way to watch this series without having to watch shitty youtube clips?

they are retarded but by then it is too late and the crime is committed, showing up just gives the audience something to abuse and make fun of (and don't get me wrong it is great tv)

They should embarrass these people at work instead of having them come to the house

TO EAAAT

PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE

TWENTY FOUR YEARS

I'm so surprised than none of the predators show up in full 100% violent rape mode. They all walk in like "haha how are you" and start eating brownies. If I was gonna rape a chick I wouldn't be nice about it or bring candy and cigarettes for everybody. I don't get it.

those aren't the kind of predators that prowl the chatrooms

>I'm so surprised than none of the predators show up in full 100% violent rape mode

There were a few who the police stopped before they got inside the house because they were suspicious of them carrying a weapon. I remember one or two trying to get up to close to the decoy as soon as they were in the house too but Chris always jumped out quickly for those.

Because the ones that have that mindset are doing just that, they do not need to find someone over the internet.

The ones that show up are pretty much the betas of the pedoworld. The ones in pedowood are the elites alphas.

yea i remember one whose car had guns and other "accessories" in it, good call

They're not showing up to "rape a chick," the decoy pretends to agree to everything ahead of time. They show up because they've been invited and they think they're gonna have "consensual" sex with an underage girl.

Most of these guys seem to be mentally handicapped, they probably just can't get any woman to agree to meet them unless it's some kind of setup like this. I wonder if they're real, full-time pedophiles or just lonely, desperate men who take the first chance they get for some female attention.

[Spoiler]thought crime[/spoiler]

Artie mocking Hanson last week on his show was hilarious.

Why does his hair look like PS1 graphics?

>tfw an alcoholic
>tfw I could get creepy dudes to literally deliver alcohol to my house by pretending I'm a child
Hmm. Really makes me think.

Didn't Hansen turn out to be a pedo or rapist or something? I vaguely remember reading something like that in the news recently

this has excited my neurons, I need to try this some time

>he wants to watch her perform a SEX ACT on a CAT
>he says people do it all the time
>they discuss it further on the phone where he says they'll need cool whip

No, he cheated on his wife.

>implying they won't just bring shitty Mike's Hard Lemonade
I guess since you're an alcoholic, it doesn't really matter what it is.

Jesus Christ, that's even worse. Any man who makes a woman cry should be executed

learn to spoiler retard

artie is back on drugs, heavily. he was half dead on that how.

got link, looked for the clip on youtube but I couldnt find the actual clip

bitchute.com/video/oSxeuX7q6Z8G/

>guy discusses doing a sex act with a dog
>turns up at the house
>asks where the dog is

t. hanks

>Call himself pepe

Yeah, but once they realise I'm not Hansen they'd probably be so grateful that they'd be willing to buy me something more fun.

It's a spanish nickname

Hansen vs. Predator was unironically the most disappointed I've been with any TV/film that I can remember

>it's a Pepe episode
my fucking sides

Just give us episode 10 you shit

>modern day women
>deserving any respect

Where is the stream? I miss the days when there was a constant stream of this show going.

what a sikh and twisted individual

we were all been there and it was fun but i think its time to move on, there are only so many times and ways you can watch the same show

sikh people are actually based, I hope they killed this guy in some kind of elaborate traditional pedo murder ritual