We can't track him, sir. He has no friends from school and all the teachers vaguely remember him...

>We can't track him, sir. He has no friends from school and all the teachers vaguely remember him. Some students who faintly remember him thought he was weird or 'special'.
>He's a godamn ghost

>No trace of him sir. No living relatives, friends, and his residence has been vacant for years. Some students can vaguely recall him as beinf "translucent, haunting, and the dead spirit of a man."
>He's a god damn ghost

>can you get inside the system to find our target?
>I invented the system
>it's Moot

>he lives on the fringes of society

>We finally caught a break with this asshole
>Look, detective. These dubs.

You failed again

Bump

>He was quiet, no friends at school but his grades were through the roof. Looking at these scores he was Bill Gates level genius.

>and your other ghost

>He was thought to have died centuries ago, but recently there have been reports of him being monochramtic, semi-transparent, floating, passing through solid objects, possessing people, and saying he's a ghost.
>He's like a goddamn ghost.
>No, look: he has a speeding ticket.

>He had no friends. He was the quiet kid that was raped by his Chad father multiple times throughout his childhood,
but god damn he got a perfect SAT score and a 4.0 GPA. Didn't even study because he was too busy getting bent by daddy. The classic tale of a tortured genius.

>went to a tech school for computers
>spent the whole day watching videos on the internet and doing the bare minimum for the class
>teacher was too nice to force me to do anything productive
>never talked because I knew she was disappointed in me
>this went on for 2 years
>now 6 years later looking for a job
>too embarrassed to ask the school for job offers because I was such a shitty student who never communicated with teachers/admin
I don't think a single person remembers me even though I remember everyone and even remember every minor encounter I've had in high school. I remember every time a person from my class didn't know my name or every conversation I had with the librarian or custodian.

>Wait, wait, I've got something on him sir
>He posts on this website called Sup Forums, on a board called Sup Forums
>TEEVEE?
>Yes sir, he shitposts there and also is a worthless phoneposter
>Bring. Him. IN. NOW!

>We tracked down his last landlord, he was renting an a bedsit out in Queens, New York.
>When we asked hte landlord what he was like he said he he kept to himself, didn't speak to anyone much. Apparently the electric bill was enormous for the size of his flat, he was seen occasionally coming in and out for new computer parts. Only ate take out food.

>turns on airplane mode
:)

>We contacted his ISP , they said often visited sites with red cunnies from horror flicks
>"Good choice TBQH"

>This is weird
>What?
>He's saying he has a girlfriend and constantly meets up with her at his house.
>Wait, but...
>The thermal scanning says no one has been there in months.
>HE TRICKED THE SCANNERS. HE'S ONTO US!

Bump

>Odd...His post history includes 2500+ instances of the word 'Sneed'...in the past 2 weeks.

The memes have gone way too fucking far.

>His schoolmates says that they rarely saw him in class, and nobody knew his name.
>The dorm neighbours are of no use either, apparently he only used the kitchen at night and almost never went outside!

>he never had kids or a girlfriend, a minimum wage job, never took up any clubs at school, never got a speeding ticket and lives with his mom...
>WHAT is he?

solid lol from me

>sir, we received a tip off from a concerned member of the public about a suspicious male after we asked for people to come forward about the missing girls body that turned up
>ive done some research, this is a photo of him walking to his local cornershop. looks like he only ever shops at this small shop.
>-thats impossible, that shop only sells frozen food, alcohol, lottery tickets and snacks.
>pull up a facial scan from all cctv cameras in a 100 mile radius, lets see where this fuck bought the rope and wire used in the rape
>-scan is complete sir, no results. looks like he only goes to that one shop and he was there the night she went missing, looks like hes innocent.

Please delete this.

>Queens, but why is he going there sir?
>He is going back, to the place where everything has started

Sorry OP
You was just a loser in high school and life to be honest

>We've gone through his trash sir
>And what?
>There are no bottles sir. We know he's buying soda, but the bottles never appear in his trash. They go into his room and never come out.
>What can he be doing with them?

>Sir, we've checked his browsing history. It says 'why am I alone'
>It must be the kidnapped girl sending a message!

HAHAHAHA