Bourgeoisie scum will defend this

>Bourgeoisie scum will defend this
Capitalists deserve to die. The rich will share, whether they like it or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

levyinstitute.org/pubs/wp_589.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st the rich 1% in the US pay like 45% of the total tax. I think that's enough mang.

2nd the rich might be rich for our standard but their fortune is nothing to the state hungry belly. The nigger at your table wouldnt get more than a little more scrap

Looking to wreck more nations?

Most of those capitalists are jewish, are you some kind of anti semite?

Get out of here you commie faggot

This exact post is made everyday. Just ignore it.

They have way more than 45% of the total income, though.

notice how "the poor" has 4 fucking kids.

geez if they only get scraps from the pie I wonder how they keep having kids and obesity is a top 3 problem for them

who has the original?

What happens when the rich leave because they don't want to share with you?

>1st the rich 1% in the US pay like 45% of the total tax.
So half of the national income belongs to an insignificant part of the population. Even more of the wealth. And Amerisharts are okay with it, since if they just work hard enough...

Looks to me that the white man spent his time attaining a successful career, instead of shitting out 6 kids and expecting the government to foot the bill for poor life choices. The cracka earned that shit.

whats the % source? no lefty sites please

Your anti-Semitism disgusts me.

I just love the ethnicities and genders they use.
I mean, it's the left, they can't just criticise the wealth distribution, oh no, they've also gotta tack on some white-on-black racism and some patriarchy in, the faggots.

>Implying the rich consume all their wealth and the poor have to hunger.

C'mon, leftists, I know inequality and stagnating wages are a problem but this is just bullshit.

> this thread again
> will always have only 1 post by OP's id

>"poor" not all given free slices

I always felt that the more labels a satire cartoon needs to use, the shittier it is.

Fattening foods with low substance are cheaper in general.

Number is around 2/3rds owned by the top 20%.
levyinstitute.org/pubs/wp_589.pdf

>reposting this every day

Just a racist commie comic.

Wealth isn't finite.

The crumbs were what's free.

>And Amerisharts are okay with it, since if they just work hard enough...

my gf lived dirt poor all her life. electricity getting cut all the time, shitty food etc. Now she has a degree and already makes 45k. It's not a meme you can get out of poverty if you work hard.

The vast majority of poors are LAZY (and some unlucky). A lot of them work part time BY CHOICE or work the bare minimum to get the state cheese. On top of that no one is equal and no one is born in the same situation either. A state can only do it's best to give equal opportunities it cannot give equal outcome

Why are all the political cartoons I see on Sup Forums so retarded? Is it that the artist thinks so little of his audience that he really needs to label that giant elephant as "GOP", the large share of a pie as "US wealth". Is there really any need to label these things?

Typical greedy nogs, gobbled up their pie then start staring at everyone elses

Get a job cuck

The old Anglo-American tradition of subtle political cartoon is in dire need of rebirth. For example pic related. The moon was facing in a way that signified ill omens. Also there's a puff of smoke from a window that adds a canard about loyalist Americans. If he lived in a deracinated and uneducated society he would label all of that.

>wealth is something that belongs to everyone
That's not how it works
That's not how any of this works

I like how the poor is black, middle class is a white woman, and the rich guy is a white man.
Victims are women and blacks, evil monsters are white males.

>using a horsey graphic as the basis for an argument
Not an argument.
Notice how he left out the role of the demoncrat in the image?
The faggot can only blame the right and deflect any responsibility for himself. Childish, just like the cucked OP.

It is quite a sad sight to see, it's almost like a gauge of how far western society has fallen.

The guys who made candy crush were living on Ramen and dreams for fucking YEARS before they made candy crush

That recent sold to Apple for 25.9 BILLION.

Look at them and tell them that they don't deserve the spoils of their work

The rich guy PRODUCED the pie. It's his.

but the poor are given enough free handouts here that they live more comfortable than the """middle class""" for less work.

>defending rich people

Good goys

In any other election year sure
But the Republican Party is represented by a guy who is going to effectively crash the stock market in a massive redistribution of wealth from the rich to the middle and lower classes.

Unlike the democrats, who are more than happy to continue the evisceration of the US middle class under the guise of 'free trade'

YOUR LIES ARE GETTING TRUMP HIGHER
(KILL YOURSELF)
THAN HE HAS EVER BEEN BEFORE
(NO DRUGS)
YOUR SHILLING FILLS THE INTERNET WITH LAUGHTER
(REAL POOR)
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SHILL FOR MARXIST WHORES
(END YOUR OWN LIFE)

political cartoons are literally made for retards.

Horsey always portrays blacks poor how is that not considered racist. Literally all of the cartoons about the economy he has poor written on blacks.

What about Ben "Pull the trigger on the nigger" Garrison? (This isn't modified)