ITT: Super powers that are so silly to you that you refuse to read comics that contain them

ITT: Super powers that are so silly to you that you refuse to read comics that contain them

For me it's this stretchy shit. It's too silly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pq8XbUdSZUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then you are in luck user, cause she is a shapeshifter, not a stretcher.

Well, I guess there's no FF for you

>For me it's this stretchy shit. It's too silly

Two words: unstable molecules

I don't care how it is explained. It looks goofy.

Gomu Gomu no Go Fuck Yourself!

You don't like giant girls, op?

That including how long one piece is makes me not want to read one piece.

See this doesn't bother me as much because at least she looks proportional but the second she does something like is makes me cringe.

I can't take her seriously because she refuses to show the slightest bit of skin and wears a scarf during the summer.

Yeah it's a silly and weird power, but when used like this, it's downright sexy.

youtu.be/pq8XbUdSZUs

She's a mudslime so that at least makes sense and isn't that silly.

>That including how long one piece is makes me not want to read one piece.
Sounds like you're just trying to come up for excuses to be lazy, friend. I mean, you're even going through the trouble to tell people about it instead of just not reading the comics. Why do you think anyone cares about what you do?

What the fuck are you doing reading capeshit then?

I love girls with big powers.

I think OP wants to have a Kamala thread and he thinks the only way to get people talking about her is to hate on her.

Little does he know that Sup Forums loves Kamala

>wow you don't care to read a comic that includes a power you don't like and because it's over 800 chapters in? You're lazy!

Yeah I'm not going to subject myself to something I don't like, sue me.

>Why do you think anyone cares about what you do?

Obviously you care a whole lot to be responding to me.

Because not all capeshit is stretchy shit?

I know Sup Forums loves her and she's the first one that popped up in my head when I thought about stretchy shit. She's a qt but I don't like the stretchy shit.

37 fishsticks

>I don't like cause how it looks

How boring. Anything more concrete than this or are you a surface first kind of person?

>bumping a troll thread

>I need a concrete reason for not liking how something looks

It's personal preference.