Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=35m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=49m08s
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=40m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=5m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=6m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=6m50
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=7m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h02m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont give a fuck and you will all die

The first post is always the best

This spam again

based

>Swedish flag
>Dune coon muzzie subhuman
SWEDEN YES !

copypasting copypastas

and it was you who lives in a sandy shithole in the middle of fucking nowhere practicing a 'religion of peace' with a death toll that'd make Hitler proud

Well, you certainly won't be part of my death anime wanker

The west didn't create Islam. Checkmate Mohammed Abdul al-habib

SD 2018! Right?

STFU, you're probably a nigger
>B-B-But user I'm Christian.
Kill yourself Nigger.

If jews can have Israel why can't Arabs have a caliphate?

>you did all of this

yeah lol what are you going to do about it

I've seen and rebutted this pasta before, basically 95% of the stuff he says is wrong and the stuff about dividing up the land was to stop their murderous caliphates from reforming after the fall of the ottomans in 1922. And promote arab nationalism which actually was good results in iran and afghanistan and iraq and other places untill the islamic revolution started in iran with the ayatollah who then started to sponsor terrorism and islam returned gradually to those places and started wrecking them.

Islam created this mess.

Islam needs to be corrected to Islame because this Muslim sure is lame.

Muslims in europe and usa vote for the parties that support globalisation and war. So why are you muslims attacking innocent civilians instead of the politicians and bankers who profit from it? If it was a game of chess it would be like hunting the peasants and ignoring the king.

Muslims better wise up soon or you will be regarded as a shared problem of the entire planet. You will be hunted down and exterminated for the benefit of the globalist elite.

What about the 1000 years of Muslim conquest before we got you savages under control? Does the Muslim collective me more really just go back 50years?

You all have killed billions around the globe. Mediterranean people, African slaves, Hindus, etc.

Now that you're getting the fruits of your evil labors, you're all butthurt.

The only proper response to you is-

LMAO

Make you send truckloads of money into our countries for some trash we're just pumping out of the ground.

>not attacking the true enemy

Well I'm happy you acknowledge yourself and your people to be a mess.

Memory - stupid autocorrect

Yes, I am a cancerous mobile user

>muslims attacking innocent civilians
People who do that are not muslims by definition dummy.
Like an unbaptized christian

It was you that invaded the Christian middle east and would've overran Europe if you didn't get you arses kicked at Tours in 432. Dickhead.

>why can't we have a caliphate when the jews can have a state
The muslims did for 1400 years trying to invade everyone. only since 1922 are they without one. But their murderous ways are ofcourse still shown.

Multicontinent empire is now the same as a little shit sliver of land called the nation state of israel?

>no true Muslim
So Mohammed was not a Muslim.

that you learned to pump out of the ground and then promptly pump out of our ground*

Muhammad was never muslim, nobody is muslim, maybe you are the real muslim here?

Copy pasta

Sage.

Oh fuck...I don't know. Retaliate maybe?

Really and how are they not real muslims by definition, innocent in islamic law is not kuffar or non adherent muslims, but only adherent muslims are considered innocent.

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=35m30s non muslims are not innocent, and honor killing by parents of their children or their grandchildren is justified according to islamic law.. Yes, that has everything to do with islam.. This is from reliance of the traveller, again highest stamp of islamic jurisprudence approval from al azhar university cairo egypt.

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=49m08s Major Hasan arguing that muslims should be excempt from fighting in the military in situations where they might end up fighting other muslims, since the punishment for that according to islamic law is going to hell. Fighting and killin non muslims is entirely permissible however.

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=40m36s 3:85 abrogates 3:62, they tell the kuffar 3:62 knowing full well that 3:85 abrogates it, this is also according to reliance of the traveller. And said by major hasan. He's simply quoting islamic law as justification for why he was going to kill people, not extremist views that had nothing to do with islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=5m10s
Last fatwa of the ottoman caliph.. called for global jihad.. The interesting thing is, is it permissible in islam to call for a global jihad, indeed it is. And he called for it, this was during wwI when the ottomans were fighting.

The ottoman caliph goes on to clarify 3 forms of jihad.. the FIRST being INDIVIDUAL JIHAD (lone wolf jihad).. The justification in islamic law of this goes all the way back to the time of muhammad.. The killing of officials arriving from mecca by Abi Busir is an example of it. "

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=6m41s The jihad may be of three forms, FIRST the individual jihad it may be by the use of cutting, killing instruments.. the killing of one of the officials arriving from mecca by abi busir (may allah be pleased with him) in the age of the prophet" That's "lone wolf" terrorism going back to the time of muhammad..

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=6m50 It then goes on to mention an instance of individual/small unit jihad which prophet muhammad HIMSELF ORDERED.. this is the killing of abi raif the chief of the jews of khaibar well known for his emnity towards islam. Which makes individual jihad a formal part of jihad, since the prophet himself ordered such an instance.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=7m30s Thirdly individual jihad was used by the caliphate during wwI . "and kill one of those who belong to the triple entente of the infidels who are known by their hostility towards islam" The ottoman turks were fighting in wwI and were in major battle with the british, the people were bringing people from india to go fight in asia minor, and if the caliphate could cause an uprising in india that would hurt the british which the caliphate were fighting.. didn't work but this was an example of the individual jihad being used by the ottoman turks.

>our ground
So you're agreeing to paying cartel prices for something you think is yours to begin with?
Can you get more cucked?

Checks flag

>muslim here

Please, before you speak look into the matter. Here's a hint: the middle east powers have a lot of money going to the west. You just see american armed forces and start pointing fingers.

You dune niggers had the caliphate, ONCE in the year 700. Your parasitic ideology devours it's own followers like no other, I fucking LOVE you guys killing each other. Thanks to your death cult you're incapable of truly uniting and incapable of fighting a modern war.

You dune coons truly are subhumans, I actually pity you savages for you'll never be free of your pathetic shackles. Muslims are a burden on humanity (I don't care about their skin colour) you can't help yourself from behaving the way you do, I know, I've lived amongst your kind, you're an infestation that feeds on anything decent and therefore need to be stomped on without remorse, much like one does on a cockroach.

This pasta is getting old.

>using some youtube meme video as a source because actually reading the quran is too hard for you
lmao dropout

>there's no such thing as non adherent or adherent muslims

Oh really?

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h02m33s Apostacy in islam (riddah) Whoever voluntarily leaves islam is killed.. "when a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed. Book o8.0-o8.1 reliance of the traveller.
Among things that entail apostacy from islam... "To deny any verse of the qur'an or any-thing which by scholarly consensus (def: b7) belongs to it, or to add a verse that does not belong to it.... to deny the obligatory character of something which by the consensus of muslims is part of Islam" So even if you don't want to leave islam because you don't want to be killed and live in a muslim nation under sharia law.. you are still in danger of being killed for apostacy if you do one of the aforementioned things. And this is ofcourse only punishments for apostacy.. There are many other ways to incur severe punishments for doing various inappropriate things under sharia law.. This is important because this is the law they want to impose on the entire world, and the kuffar have it MUCH WORSE than the muslims in this regard, if they are even allowed to live as a non muslim in many cases..

So this means that they cannot call anything else but islam a religion, or they are in violation of sharia law.. and risk becoming an apostate and thus likely to be killed/executed. So.. when an islamic organization says the word/term religion.. you can be sure that they mean islam and ONLY islam, and nothing else.

Apostate muslims are also called takfir (excommunication/becoming unbeliever - declared a kafir (unbeliever)) via mukkafir.

Or a murtad (apostate). These all carry death sentence in islamic law.

>pretending Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with it

>Muslim here
then go away

Says the one who uses a stale pasta that have been rebutted several times.

If you watch the video you can see that he quotes reliance of the traveller which is gold standard of sunni islamic jurisprudence dumbass.. That codifies islamic law, written by muslims for muslims. Within it are justifications from qur'an and sunnah for each of the laws.

It's categorized into relevant sections, and far less messy than quoting the qur'an and sunnah directly. Which i doubt you even know aswell as you pretend.

> stale pasta that have been rebutted several times.
Then why are you going through all this effort? Are you just butthurt?
>If you watch the video
Why would I watch some random second hand interpretation when I have the first hand source on the desk right beside me?
You should learn in elementary school that instead of reading some tabloid newspaper article about a study, you should just read the study. Unless your brain can't comprehend it and you need it dumbed down

>muh safe space
>>>/tumblr/

wtf I love Muslims now

You're welcome.
But no homo

Pls don't use Islamaphobe to describe people with a rational fear of Islam pls. The -phobe part denotes it is an irrational fear.

How did Denmark become so based and Sweden so cucked?

If you're afraid of Christians because of abortion clinic bombings, Irish terrorist bombings and daycare bombings, Is that not an irrational fear?