Was it autism?

was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
youtu.be/6nKwxdVoZIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a bear doesn't have to be autistic to attack you

No. It was plain retardation. Even autists stood straight up and said in plain english, "He aint one of us!"

Hundreds of thousands day every year from heart disease in America alone. Obesity and heart disease is as preventable as this guy's death, yet he's the one to get flack. There are worst ways to go, and there are worst ideals to hold - he did nothing wrong.

It was loneliness. He never had a friend or GF. He was 55 when it happened. Imagine seeing kid 40 years younger than you having sex

>he did nothing wrong.

Going months later than normal knowing there would be hungrier meaner bears out and bringing your girlfriend seeme pretty wrong too me

>He never had a friend or GF.
Except the bears were his friends (and the entire point of his story), and he died with his girlfriend. Where are you pulling this bullshit from?

Darren Aronofsky and him would have had a lot to talk about i guess.

He died with his gf and an ex-gf has the tape of his death

BTFO

What is it?

Your mom

Oh look! A rage fueled killing machine let me get close once or twice.
That must mean they can be domesticated.

he had a girlfriend retard, he got her killed

That was a mistake, but how was it "wrong"?

White people were a mistake.

NO YOUR MOM

It's not autism, it's Kino.

But you do have to have something wrong with you to purposely camp on bear trails

I want newfags to go

Fuck off, newfag

Heart disease is nowhere near as humorous as this guy's death.

Heart disease is preventable by having the right diet. But the easiest thing is to not put yourself in a position to be part of something else's diet.

>That was a mistake, but how was it "wrong"?
Oh sorry didn't realize you were retarded
He KNEW there was more of a chance they'd die and he left supplies behind because he was in a hurry, also his gf had never been there

>how was a mistake wrong

Also many bear researchers and fanatics told him he was doing wrong and disturbing the bears habits, making them more like to approach humans

How was it wrong? Let's see

>Camping directly on bear trails during a season when they're hunting constantly for food
>Not bringing any defense
>Having food and supplies to attract bears when they're hungry
>Going with an inexperienced person incapable of helping in the event something goes wrong
>Purposely going out days away from the closest town

This guy was experienced enough to know all of this, yet he purposely ignored it.

That guys an idiot but there's some amazing shots I'm that documentary

I wonder if in his dying moments when he was being eaten alive he regretted anything or if the pain was too intense to think about anything

>Get outta here!....I'M GETTING KILLED OUT HERE!

that's fake unfortunately

Im sure he did

they actually can though, but that's what reserves are for to let the animal mind his own business and live healthily without being disturbed by humans

irrc he went back offseason because he had a fight in an airport over a misunderstanding. He hated people and the world and wanted to be a bear. Even when he saw bears eating their own offspring he still believed they were pure and nature was perfect harmony. He was delusional and deeply anguished, he actually took meds for depression/bipolarity at some point. Yeah it was a tragedy and could be avoided, but just calling him a retard and not thinking about why things happened that way is not the right approach imo

That was never said though? I only called you a retard. The question was whether or not he was wrong in his actions, he was.

He was just too in love with duh bers to see their danger.

Hell of a fine documentary, though.

This guy was such a frickin looney. What a film, what a dingus

I'm not that poster you nigger
>movie establishes in first 20 minutes that he was wrong
>goes on to explore who was that person and what lead him to do that for the rest of the film
>lol but he was WRONG I would never do that I'm so much more smarter

No One posting it
youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

Then your post is still fucking stupid. No one argued any of the shit you said. No one was saying he didn't have mental illnesses just that he was wrong.

did based herzog steal it?

Is it just me that found this film deeply moving? I'm not saying what he did was clever but I can understand it.

this must be the dumbest thing i ever read

he was pretty obviously fucking gay, he was a closet homosexual and that was the crux of the whole thing

nope

I loved the shots and the look into this guys head

>when that bear approaches him like he's gonna attack and he just smacks it on the nose and yells no!

Comfy as fuck

Is this real? Dear God

I was to alarmed by his delusional and irrational behavior to me moved really.

> 200,000 thousand years of human evolution
> chill with bears
> get eaten
We will never leave this fucking rock

>200,000 thousand
>200 thousand thousand
If we do leave, we certainly won't be taking you with us

yes because we got retards like u

Kek'd

Human stupidity.

>feed bears food
>they get used to getting food from you
>come winter
>they're extremely hungry tired and angry because it's cold and food is scarce
>decide to eat you because there's no real downside

> tfw left here just to suffer

Timothy should have been in an insane asylum.
The guy was clearly unstable.

I think this movie is a good example of the lengths people will go to feel accepted.

>"Get a frying pan, hit it with the paaaaannnnn!"
Hahahahaha. What a faggot.

>says the virgin behind a computer who would shit himself around a real bear

I wouldn't go near a bear at all. Ever. Unless I was literally covered in guns and pipebombs.

He didn't tread so well

Go back to /k/

So then it looks like you're the faggot

It was his right to get killed like an idiot, fascist yuropoor.

takes one to know one

Nice fake, the last screams gave it away.

Humans are good at short term planning but have trouble with long term planning. A person dying from heart disease takes a long time, a person dying from a ravenous bear he is trying to get close to is reckless..

Isn't this fake?

Jewel Palovak never released the tapes.

It is fake real one didn't get leaked, atleast not yet.

Dude was crazy he literally hit a bear with his fist once youtu.be/6nKwxdVoZIQ

Just went to the zoo and saw a bear taking a big pile of shit and reminded me of this guy and her gf Co-mingled in a small pile of bear crap he
he didn't know anything about bears

imagine being this much if a pointless retard going through this much trouble to fake it

No, it was the circle of life. The smart survive, the stupid get torn to bits. Natural selection isn't dead yet. There's still hope for humanity, lads.

Not as bad as the flying over Area 51 radio caller.

>he died because he brought his menstruating gf with him

top fucking kek

Yeah yeah yeah hurry up with my fucking burger ya fucking hippie

this cunt makes me mad everytime I remember he exists

>drags his girlfriend to see muh bears
>she's really nervous and doesn't want to go at all
>she's relunctanct to go at all
>at the end of the week he decides to stay for even longer
>she really wants to go home
>they get attacked in the middle of the night
>she has to endure him getting fucking eaten alive while powerless to do anything
>she's then left alone in the dark facing a fear she really didn't want anything to do with and is eventually killed by it
>all because of this selfish autist

she should've dumped him ASAP, maybe then he'd have been the only one to get bear'd. if you want to spend your time around fucking bears then go right the fuck ahead, just don't drag others into it FUCK

also

>they filmed a bear which seemed different from the rest
>he felt uneasy by its presence, decided they would stay away from it
>highly likely they filmed the very bear which killed them

Oh hey it's one of those weird internet liars who just make shit up everywhere. What is your problem? Just fuck off.

>Y..you too
You're pathetic

It's real

Oh yeah ya phony? Prove it

If the tape does exist why hasn't a hacker gotten hold of it?

>TFW being gummed to death by an elderly bear

>why hasn't a hacker gotten hold of it?
Because it's an actual tape and wasn't digitzed?

The only copy belongs to his ex gf, I believe Werner told her never to listen to it

Oh, I didn't know that.

Imagine being autistic enough to fake this. Bears don't constantly make stock bear sound effects, especially not when they're eating.

He was attacking him, you retard. Do you think the guy just lay on the ground and let himself be eaten calmly?

>put it in the mit Antonio!

The bears had to be put down because this autist couldn't go a week without trying to put his microdick up the ass of a wild animal

>at least not yet
It's never going to get released because of his spastic ex-gf and that hack Werner Herzog. The guy's fucking dead I hate when the families destroy the evidence of people's deaths like with Christine Chubbuck

Its fake. They added bear noises to make people believe it. The noise is also unrealistic, there is no reason it would be in the real thing, they added it in the fake to muffle the sounds to make it harder to tell

Bears get hunted all the time.

>"dude like fuck what the family in friends feelings, think of all the edgy kids on the internet that would get a kick out of hearing a man dying"

grow up

I don't care if it's fake or not, your point was retarded.

It's a matter of public record, everyone knows how and why your family member died. If I got ripped apart in the street by a rabid dog I would want everyone not trying to help filming it so people could see different angles

Are you claiming bears constantly make stock bear noises? Youve watched too many movies

>AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH

what did he mean by this?

I claimed no such thing, learn to read.