TRUMP FINALLY ADMITS HE CAN RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS

He has no more excuses from this point forward.

NONE.

(you)

He's always said he could, but that since he is under audit, he won't.

Is Hillary still looking into releasing those wall street transcripts?

Huff post is so voracious.

And the crow goes... meh...

he doesnt have to. he isnt required to in order to run for office. why do you care so much about it?

>"I'll release my tax returns and medical record if hillary releases her medical records"

Yea that's going to happen.

"Meh."

Trump is slowly leaking tidbits from his tax return. Eg donation to Florida AG. Pay attention

Gave me a chuckle

No ones talking about her transcripts anymore. We WANT TAX RETURNS

And Hillary already released hers. Where's Trumps?

Op admits he has a cock sucking problem, and agrees to seek treatment (he won't).

>trump could release a beefy pozzed up load in Hillary's mouth
But he doesn't have too

Nice trips

Ohhh shit nigger! Fuck that. It's time for Donald to put up or shut up bitch! Even Pence put up.

This. He always could. Nothing's changed.

So nothing has changed?

At the debates, after Hillary brings up the topic: "[takes a stack of papers from his briefcase] Here's my tax return. You agree to release the text of the speech you made to Goldman Sachs within one day of the end of this debate and I'll hand it to you personally right here on this stage"

they have 3 debates right?

there's no need to give those papers to hillary a the 1st debate

terrible deal especially against a crooked person like Hillary

I'm gonna laugh my fucking ass off when the tax returns are released and they show:

>Trump gave large amounts to non profits
>Trump paid in large amounts of taxes

He's been planning this run for years. Think he's gonna fuck up his tax returns? Nope. Instead he let his haters turn a mountain out of a mole hill and he's going to turn it into a hugely positive thing. The haters are going to be eternally blown out by the release of his returns.

Why the fuck they are auditing him for so long? Obama told them to stop Trump?

>Doing anything HuffPost wants
>Not releasing guarantees seething rage from HuffPo for months to come

Why bother releasing them when not doing so is a daily victory?

No, his entire tax returns will be 99℅ positive and the coming weeks all we and the world will hear about is the "shady" 1℅ of his tax returns.

This will 100% happen, I'm not even from the future and I know this

I don't see why Trump doesn't just put the taxes and the medical recordw out there and stop with the "I'll do it if you do it" childish behavior. Wouldn't that put the dems on the spot?

>enlighten me

>Obama admits: I could show my birth certificate right now
>Spoiler Alert: He Won't

It's going to be great when he finally releases them after all this hype and there's nothing. 4D chess the fuck out of liberal propaganda

>Why the fuck they are auditing him for so long?

An audit of over 500 businesses could take years. Just the paperwork submitted to the IRS is hundreds of pages. The actual forensic audit of each business could involve millions of entries.

Liberals who've never had to fill out anything more complex than their 1040EZ have no idea what grown-up taxes involve.

Kek has blessed me.

I see huffington is still btfo over that one Trump comment on twitter

That's it, this article has swayed my opinion.

#ImWithHerNow

You must not play poker. If he has nothing to hide but is making a red herring of his taxes (which I suspect), reminding people of her speech and the fact she won't release the transcript is valuable (and I think he'll release them anyway).

>giving leverage for free
lolno
you'd think the journo's would have read "art of the deal" in the time they've been waiting for the tax returns they claim they will read

>Been saying show his tax returns since last year

Who gives a shit, that's old news we want to know what's wrong with Hillary's health

>muh tax returns
>not knowing about the Full Financial Disclosure that provides more information than tax returns ever will
>forgetting the only reason muh tax returns are a talking point in the first place is because they worked on Romney, the sentient wood carving

Joke's on you - I'd respect him far more if he'd avoided paying a single cent in taxes.

Let's see them.

Wtf I hate tax returns now

didnt mean to reply to this soory bud

Trump has already released a 104-page Financial Disclosure which provides way more information about anything his tax returns ever could, i dont even understand why they want it released. probably not a good idea to focus on finances when your foundation fucked Haiti out of their aid money.

does anyone remember that hillary's appointment for SecState was held up because of the Clinton Foundation was seen as a conflict of interest and she was made to sign an agreement specifically barring her from the pay for play access scheme she pulled after she got in?

Meh, I don't care, still voting for him.

>obamas college transcripts