How does the current Disney feel about Jessica Rabbit?

How does the current Disney feel about Jessica Rabbit?

who?

is what they will say
she isn't relevant today at all, she had next to no merch when she was popular. she only has 1 doll and a shit ton of disneyland pins that aren't available outside of disneyland

now though, she would be mocked and SJW will say she is an outdated stereotype (?). i don't care much, i love that movie to bits though. fucking miss bob hoskins, had no idea he was a brit because when he did eddie, he did it well. same with mario.

The same they feel about the rest of the movie; "it's not making us money anymore, who cares."

The rides only still at Disneyland because it always has a long-ass wait.

>SJW will say she is an outdated stereotype
but she's a stereotype on their side, mocking the over the top bimbo bombshell and exaggerating her to the point of grotesqueness

SJWs like Jessica Rabbit because you can viably headcanon her into being asexual. She shows no interest in actually being intimate with anyone and loves her husband despite being a cartoon rabbit solely because of his personality.

my friend got me a pin of her on his recent trip there

"wtf is this shit, this should be rated R" -Disney

"She was hot and made to look hot, but now she's irrelevant and we'll probably never do anything else with her."

Is this another one of those "things that can't be done in modern media" threads?

Problematic

the same way they feel about there 70's era.

>asexual
>husband
I'm guessing because you said "SJW's" you don't believe what you said, but that's retarded. She shows lots of interest in Roger. And even when Roger isn't present she admits to loving him.

>I guess he's pretty good in the sheets huh?
>you better believe it buster

they're not capable of that kind of abstraction, user.

Her bald spot really weirds me out.

Incorrect. They still make Jessica statues, pins, and shirts.

They probably wish the rights weren't so complicated so they could exploit her more.

They love her

Stop.

In the original book, Jessica Rabbit divorces her cartoon rabbit husband because he's a lame shit. A beta and stuff of the sort. He basically couldn't keep her because he doesn't have traits that are attractive.

Leave it to Hollywood to keep on spreading the lie that Women Love Nice Guys. Total bullshit.

For what its worth, the books author found her genuinely loving roger more interesting and retconned it into the sequels

How? In the original book Roger dies. He leaves a "clone" to help the detective solve the crime, but that clone also perishes at the end of the book.

The entire first book was a nightmare Jessica had before waking up to her loving husband.

>Jessica Rabbit divorces her cartoon rabbit husband because he's a lame shit. A beta and stuff of the sort. He basically couldn't keep her because he doesn't have traits that are attractive.

How did they get together in the first place?

I liked the movie's explanation that she loved him for being funny which is what toons were valued for.

Stop as in pic related?

Go whine to Zmeckis about it.