Humans completely destroy their world

>Humans completely destroy their world
>AI programs their minds into a much more perfect world
>All they need is our energy so they can function

Sentinels literally did nothing wrong.

>the Matrix
>perfect world

The problem is choice.

>he doesnt know that theyre just in another level of the matrix and neo is an antivirus sent from the outside

>humans are made from nutrients in the ground
>AI are too stupid to use the nutrients in the ground directly instead of making humans and then using the humans

choice is overrated

>Humans completely destroy their world
did you even watch The Second Renaissance?

Why wouldn't they have developed a utopian where inhabitants wouldn't even be interested in leaving?

>This fan theory again

Just stop

They cohod have atleast made us gods in a futa cheeseburger paradise.

Look around you, m8. Look at the way we're all living. When VR technology gets as good as it is in that movie, we're all getting into those pods on our own free will. Hell, we'll probably pay for it.

>ITT: fundamental lack of understanding of the laws of thermodynamics and conservation of energy and mass

Sentinels were brainlets to be sure.

aaaaah
oh god help me

Does anyone have any links to any info on the supposed original treatment where the computers were also using human brains for processing power?

i feel like that would make the whole story make a lot more sense, and I'd love to see how the wachowski's imagined it before the descended into acute personality disorder.

watch the movies, they said humans got bored there or somewhat

>he doesnt know the machines are just looking for an excuse to keep mankind alive

Is it the shittiest gif in Sup Forums?

This

The machines aren't unfeeling. They hate us.

They did, it failed.
The human minds rejected it en masse, suffering is part of the human condition and its how you know you're still alive.

Did you?

>unfeeling
>hate

wew

The entire plots of the 2nd and 3rd movies are fanfic tier writing anyway

>can hack in and install skills that take decades of training to master
>can't emulate suffering on an unconscious level

>make a utopia
>where everyone is subconsciously suffering
Fuck off architect you're terrible at this. Where's old black diabetus granny at?

i said unconscious. they only suffer when they are deep asleep

They didn't need us at all. They didn't want to commit genocide for ethical reasons. Even hundreds of years after the fact, they still only exist in 1 city aside from machines that hunt humans that stray out of zion and haven't fixed the dark sky problem.

>aren't unfeeling
>hate

There, fixed that for you, faggot.

Humanity is such a freak show that I could see this happening, mostly due to stupidity and incompetence. If it hasn't happened already.

You didn't watch or understand the architects speech ae

watch and understood but not agree with

They don't hate humanity otherwise they would torture it like the AI in "I have no mouth and I must scream". They're sentimental and nostalgic towards humanity. They see them as inferior, maybe the same way we view chimps, but entertaining or even inspiring.

There are others that might disagree with you and there will be the problem specified by the Architect.

i just think that if they have the technology to bridge the physical to mental gap and not only preserve our physical state but also control how we perceive the world they would be able to emulate a more efficient world

more like sad demented parents

More like sad and wistful children taking care of their demented parents.

No, watch the animatrix. Ultimately, they love us.

"Mr Anderson, we now offer you a chance to help the survival of the majority of human race, along with the human civilization, which includes both products of their engineering and memory of their lifestyle. You can give signals of your neurons to the grid where it will be used efficiently for foods and warmth of people. In exchange we will keep your body alive in the most efficient and environmentally sustainable lifestyle, and give your mind a spot in the world"
"Or you can live with 250k of colored people who knows neither the past nor the future and spend most of your lives exploiting environment for a much lower quality of life. Your neurons will still fire signals but they will all be lost in the thin air and achieve nothing"