Wtf was his problem?

Wtf was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JovA1T98IdU
youtube.com/watch?v=qOGiW-y-Vhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

being a fag

Arlo was a prick. Shot "a man in hat". Raymond Gibond was too smart and civilized for the Harlan life, yet too old-school cowboy to be happy in the city and conform. He didn't fit in anywhere and was angry at the world. You can leave Harlan alive, but Harlan can never leave you.

A normal life with his fine ass ex-wife was always just out of reach.

Arlo did nothing wrong. His prick son abandoned him.

you just know

his ex-wife was the worst part of the show. I fucking wish she would have just gotten busted stealing that cash in season 2, we would have never had to deal with her shit

He voted for that big fucking orange idiot we have as a "President"

i'm normally an ava fag but mmm i'm changing my opinion

Fuck off Reddit

>rocket man
>"Nambia"

hahaha jesus christ we are fucked. anyway

absolutely BASED

Arlo was based as fuck.

He wasn't okay with people who don't like Star Wars.

MIKEEEEEYYY!!!

Shit fucked me up senpai.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole

Nothing.

It was.....Justified

I think about this a lot.

this show had the best one liners.

Olyphantastic

He was an angry asshole with a gun aka an American.

>tfw you'll never be such a legit attractive guy that you can get away with wearing the shit that Raymond Gibbons wears and not look ridiculous

I was so sure that Ellen May and that cop were going to die and was genuinely happy that they didn't.

the only thing ridiculous is the hat desu senpai

They """"dug coal together""""

I live in Montana and none of that would be really out of place. Maybe just the hat on a younger guy. Get out of the suburbs.

Ya, I live in Central California and I see people wearing cowboy boots and hats all the time.

I live in Harlan KY irl, ama

AS I LIVE AND BREATHE

Is it kino?

fuck, made me laugh

Are there a bunch of crime families running about?

>We excavated raw materials simultaneously

You ever hear of the saying "you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

I've lived in New Mexico for the past two years, and lots of people dress like that. Add a shiny belt buckle, a lighter colored shirt, and a leather vest, and you have formal wear.

>we dug Cole together
>mfw

*coal

Too lat gayboi. You're into some dude named Cole.

I almost cried when he got off'd lads. It wasn't fair.

>I have 4 kidneys?

Watched eps 1 & 2 so far and it's feeling like a comfy 7/10 so far. Does it get better/worse?

Better. I would rate it 8.5/10

It gets to a 9/10 at it's high points, overall I'd say it's a 8/10

It's literally one of the best TV shows I've ever watched. Solid 9/10.

He wanted to play with Boyd's tits.

It's basically hillbilly ghetto. It's open secret everyone either uses/sells drugs, or runs a barely legal foodstamp pawn business

Great to hear. Looks like I found something to pass a week or two of funemployment. Thanks anons.

It drops in season 5 tho

It does not. Really a solid series.

>Implying season 6 wasn't kino personified

>anybody who doesn't act like a pussy is an idiot

So, they had three-ways with black men? Sounds about right.

I have a friend that used to have an animal care/grooming/walking business that was called, "Puppy Style, Kitty Action". She did pretty well.

I was really rooting for Wynn Duffy by the end of the series. A lot of series feel the need to kill or capture or permanently wrote off every character so I was really happy that he just kinda slipped off to parts unknown. The scene in his RV as Mikey was dying was great.

I've stolen this and given it as advice and every single person I tell it to never forgets it, like it's some incredibly poignant relateable advice.

Just have to make sure none of these people ever watch Justified and realize I'm a fraud.

goddammit Carlos

>yfw you'll never have opportunity to throw a bullet at Duffy and say "the next one's coming faster"

WELL WELL WELL IF IT AINT RAYMOND BISHOP AS I LIVE AND BREATHE

Whenever Arlo had any type of scene all I could think was "WRONG KID DIED"

Same.

Shame he and Mags Bennett never shared a scene.

Also liked Duffy, was pleasantly surprised that he made it to the end, and with some pocket change to boot.

Tfw you wanna be smooth like Raymond Gibson but you're just autism like Dewey instead

Never watched the last 2 seasons. Should I do that?

It's the only show I miss since the end of the sopranos and the wire, I wish it could have gone on forever even if it was just catching fugitive of the week episodes

Fugitive of the week with like 4 episodes in the season dedicated to the season arc is best.

That fucking posing pouch tho

Fuck yes.

reading Pronto, surprised how season 1 recontextualized a lot of moments

Too much testosterone.

WELL WELL WELL, IF IT ISN'T RAYMOND GIBSON

DAMN RAYLAN YOUR TIMING SUCKS

It's Raylan Givens you fucking idiots

it's Gaylin Rimmins you dumbies

>Raylan didn't just team up with Boyd for the best ending
He was a giant faggot.

this show got me into Gangstagrass

youtube.com/watch?v=JovA1T98IdU

>he doesn't sip Angel's Envy and enjoy Justified

Just finished watching it for the third time a week ago. How many times have you guys watched it so far?

on my 3rd rewatch

Where did you download it?

>Two of the worse musical genres ever created combined

ugh

Also pic related wtf

>thought Raylan was really tall
>turns out it's just the boots
what the fuck why is that man wearing high heels

Bluegrass is badass, in small doses. I like hip hop too, but not when they're mixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOGiW-y-Vhs

Nvm, just find out it's on Prime Video kek

No but really, what was his problem? Why was he so strong?

What the fuck was the point of Duffy's character? Did he need to exist?

He was a good character, he didn't need to exist but he did and the show was better off for it.

ON THIS LONELY ROAD

my personal fav. Fuck it's so good. Age of Ultron stole it which was weird.

He was a really neat character. Kinda the anti-Raylan. They wanted to keep that black ops guy that was in the first half of the season but he wanted to drop the show for bigger and better things if irc. Justified had the best rogue's gallery of any show desu

Oh I agree completely. I kidna wish they introduced him earlier, or gave him more scenes or something. I wasn't the biggest fan of the military mercenary guys tbqh

Me neither, I really just liked the main military guy. He's a THAT guy for sure but whenever I see him it makes me smile. He's just nice on screen. And idk I liked all the scenes that the anti-Raylan was in and they were all potent I think cause he was in so few. It all led to a pretty satisfying ending confrontation tho. Kinda forced, but they only had half a season to develop it.

This is an actual photograph of him, right?

They're called Boots. They're Bravo Company MCCES students from 29 Palms on special lib to LA.

Name ONE thing Arlo did right. He got the actual based Helen murdered