Transformers Devestation is now 12 dollars on Steam

>Transformers Devestation is now 12 dollars on Steam

What's your excuse for not buying it?

It is the duty of all Sup Forumsmrades to buy this. It didn't sell well and it needs the support. I really want a sequel.

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/My_First_Blaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH SHIT

PERFECT FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Also I'm sure Platinum would make a sequel of that, but not soon enough.

>What's your excuse for not buying it?
Because I got it last year. Been a while since I played it though...

I got it when it came out, was playing it again yesterday.

>PERFECT FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Yes. Buy several copies for gifts.

I want muh sequel.

Rented it through Redbox, played through it in a day.

I already bought it for 10€ in a store, while it was 40€ on steam... but it's fun, I just wish they'd let you play as Cons, or the DLC weren't overpriced skins.

> ywn tank it out as Megs
> ywn switch like a maniac between modes as Blitz

Still haven't played this or Korra, I need to get to it.

Korra is not good.

I also suggest heading over to their FB page since they uploaded the "concept art" (read: polished illustrations/lineart of characters and weapons) there. Laughed at seeing pic related there.

Worth getting again on steam, or as a gift.

>My first blaster

Holy shit, that almost got in? I'd laugh my ass off if it allows you to shoot your face off

Any game you buy in a store nowadays is a steam licence, so it's in my steam library, and I'm the only one who likes transformers in my circle...

I could see it, only one who can use it is Bumblebee, and it plays all the cheering when you hit/miss things.

That is the best tutorial gun idea ever.

It's what it does!
> tfwiki.net/wiki/My_First_Blaster

My excuse? I got it for free on Playstation Plus last month.

serious but admittingly ignorant question:

Why was Bumblebee's vehicle mode changed in the game; why didn't he transform into a VW Bug, when all of the other Autobots turned into their original G1 vehicles ?

Might be licensing issues. Aren't most of the G1 vehicles generic non-descript cars?

well, Sideswipe is a Lamborghini. with more digging i could probably list what the other Autobot vehicles are.

Because the bug was literally created by Hitler so VW doesn't want their cars in any way, shape or form associated with battle of any kind. Getting a licence from VW for any of their cars is basically impossible.

(altho VW is in deep shit right now bc of all the scandals so they might be more eager to slut their cars for money so who knows)

>the bug was literally created by Hitler

no it wasn't.

>Getting a licence from VW for any of their cars is basically impossible.
Explain MP Bumblebee then.

Wheeljack is a Lancia Stratos Turbo, and Optimus Prime is a 1973 White Freightliner 96-inch cab WFT cab over engine semi.

>G1 vehicles generic non-descript cars?

First two years of toys were all real life vehicles and house equipment because in the 80s nobody gave a shit about licensing and copyrights.

Then since the 86 when Hasbro started making their own toys instead of just importing Japanese shit they found themselves in a pickle because their engineers couldn't possibly make something the same as the Japanese ones because of the lack of practice so they just went with "it's a space car, fuck it" and the toys suffered for it and the interest in the franchise died.

Since then they found a balance between space and earth like cars for the majority of franchise but (with the exception of Bayfromers) we're not getting literal real life cars as transformers anymore.

The power of capitalism knows no bounds.

No doubt a Christmas gift for me, oh "mighty" Megatron.

I always loved how in reality Cliffjumper is this badass motherfucker, but they toy they used for him was a super deformed penny racer thing that the cartoon creators took literally so now he's constantly just a red-Bumblebee.