Jack hates Game of Thrones and it's fans

Jack hates Game of Thrones and it's fans.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/okipIlrLqvs?t=13m7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/ourguy/ confirmed

what episode is this from?

I'm sure he explained it in whatever this is from. Stop trying to get a rise out of autists in order to flame a youtube blogger.

is he a book fan?

Game of thrones fans are shitty because they won't shut up about it, act like it's the best show ever made, can't take criticism, some of the worst when it comes to shipping.

And the worst offense is that they assumed everyone is watching game of thrones and just post everything about it with no regard of spoilers.

I've had the entire series spoiled for me and with out that shock or "water cooler moments" it's a boring and inconsistent as fuck show.

he said the show got better when the creators got farther from the book

You're not missing much desu man. It hasn't been good since season 3. I'm basically just watching it because I have to at this point.

Based as fuck.

because even the worst incest babies of westeros don't grow up as genetically fucked up as Myson Packard and Peter Parker Packard

I always find it funny how Sup Forums hates jack but loves Rich.

Anyone who watched their livestreams knows the Jack fucking hates Game of Thrones, Moonlight and nostalgia bait.

Rich on the other hand in reddit in human form. His favourite movies are the Shawshank Redemption and Fight Club, and he can't go a single stream without whinging about how everything made after the 80's sucks

Nope, he didn't watch the last 2 or 3 seasons.

Jack is a massive LOTR fan. To the point that he likes the Hobbit movies, despite knowing they are shit.

Early GoT is pretty much the opposite of LOTR, it isn't about good v evil, there isn't a bunch of fantasy human races walking (children and giants aside), magic doesn't really exist in any big sense. Later GoT is pretty generic cliche fantasy garbage though.

I mostly hate fantasy but liked early GoT, so I can see how the opposite would apply, I have a friend who loves fantasy shit but hates it.

who gives a fuck?

also
>actually watching Pre Rec

wtf i love aids now

the one on the right is already balding.

Yeah pre rec is awful

>ridiculing innocent children because you don't like a minor internet personality
Wow, your life must be pretty shitty.

Because he preffers mature entertainment for mature people such as video games(a true form of art, unlike piece of shit trash movies and especially dumb pig sloth shows).

previously recorded?
more like seriously retarded

he's not wrong

holy shit the kid on the right's hairline already

>imagine being such cancer that even aids moby hates you

How long did it take you to think up that zinger?

wtf i love jack now

>Mywifesson Packard

>imagine whiteknighting children of some random guy on the internet

Off yourself faggot

>Moonlight
That was actually a great film though..

Sounds pretty smart to me

>imagine making fun of children to make yourself feel better

Jesus that baby is fucking balding

You realize that babies sometimes have thin hair and it gets thicker as they grow older right?

Must suck to be so lonely and out of touch from the world.

what video is this

He's probably talking about the hairline not the amount of hair

Damn bro, how bald are you?

Why do cucks like you always assume someone who is making fun of something has low selfesteem? Especially when its something worth ridiculing.
No one asked aids moby to put up his low test mong kids on the internet. He himself chose to do that. I as the observer am simply making an observation, giving my 2 shekels having a quick laff. Meanwhile you make some issue out of this, why? I don't know. It really amazes me that people like you can exist on an environment like the internet.

Wow something I agree with him on

>Why?
Have you seen those fucking reaction videos?

answer this someone

My bad, you clearly are dealing with serious 5head JUST features yourself, hope you can afford that hairtransplant soon, godspeed user.

The one where they openly shit on Mike and Jessie. Good episode.

yeah, WHAT FUCKING EPISODE IS THAT

it just came out, mario and rabbids

THe one that only exists in user's head.

It's from Prerec
youtu.be/okipIlrLqvs?t=13m7s

thx