Can we conclude once and for all, who had the best card?

Can we conclude once and for all, who had the best card?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/7wk189fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically Paul Allen's and the reason why Bateman wanted him dead. As much as Bateman was a kooky psychopath, he knew asceticism and knew that Paul objectively had the absolute best looking card.

I like the copperplate

Bryce easily has the best card. That pale nimbus is exquisite.

Why is there 4 Vice Presidents?

VP isn't actually a 'Vice President', it's a title of a mid-level associate in an Investment Bank.

I heard my friend's brother was a VP and I thought he was a a multi-millionaire. Dude was only making like £100,000, which is still sweet af but different league.

A Vice President is just a managing member of a business, and there can be several.

>he knew asceticism
What did he mean by this?

None of those say VP. They all say Vice President.

aestheticism*

Is this a dubs thread?

The movie is set in the 80s, how do we know what was stylish back then?

I meant
>Vice President isn't actually a 'Vice President'

as in the common understanding of the phrase vice president, as we understand it.

This but Vice President is a little above mid-level, being one step below executive officers. Director would be more akin to a mid-level managerial position. Usually Fortune 500 companies have multiple VPs over different departments although it is odd that there would be four VPs for a M&A department. Usually just one person holds this title with multiple directors under him.

But four Vice Presidents for a single department?
That seems bizarre.

strawpoll.com/7wk189fc

strawpoll.com/7wk189fc

strawpoll.com/7wk189fc

It seems like there were a lot more than four.

Yeah I haven't really seen M&A departments with more than 2 VPs either. Usually its just a VP and maybe a senior VP. The only times where you see multiple VPs is specifically in investment banking.

tim's would have been the best if the texturing was a little more subtle. paul's is the overall best.

In sales, everyone is a VP.

obviously

Bryce > Allen > Bateman > Carruther > Patten

I work for a business card company and I had a college brat tell me in an interview that he wanted to work for us because of this scene.

We passed.

plot twist: you were the college brat

What is the fucking point of a textured card it looks like ass. So does imprinting the letters.

If they fucking had to, l would say the best looking card would be a glossy white base with glossy black lettering.
If you have to have texture, horizontal lines would have been fine. But not too small.

Van Patten for font. Bateman for background. Paul Allen for the rest.

>prefering the literal piece of camel shit that is Luis' card