ew.com/tv/2017/09/20/game-thrones-bryan-cogman-5th-prequel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aaggghhh...

Second for Jonerys

SEED

FEED

SNEED

Pick your Nik.

Accidentally I made a new thread on /r9k/. Gods I was stupid then.

>Bryan Cogman should need no introduction for any GAME OF THRONES fan. He's been part of the show since the beginning... since before the beginning, actually, since he was first hired as assistant to David Benioff and D.B Weiss way before the series got on the air, before even the pilot had been filmed. From those humble beginnings, he advanced to staff writer, to story editor, to co-producer and producer and supervising producer. Less formally, he has also been GOT's "Keeper of the Lore," the guy who knew the canon better than anyone (except me, though sometimes I am not even sure of that). He's written more episodes of GAME OF THRONES than anyone but Dan & David... including some of our very best ones. If D&D have been the kings of Westeros for these past seven seasons, Bryan Cogman has surely been the Prince of Dragonstone.
>KEEPER OF THE LORE

What did they mean by this?

I want them all ;_;

It really warms my heart that these threads are dying because all of you freefolk reddit faggots stopped coming here. Man it feels really fucking good.

Best Nik incoming.
youtube.com/watch?v=H2QkyhWbils

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return
youtu.be/kuVYKThjSw4

>fire & blood

lol, another Targaryen centric story, Bobbycucks BTFO

>more Targshit
Oh wow, I'm so surprised.

Rate the following pairings, /got/. Pic semi-related, it's the best pairing

>Sansa/Bobby
>Sansa/Cersei
>Sansa/CIA
>Sansa/Euron
>Sansa/Jaime
>Sansa/Lancel

>mfw if you're not a Targfag you're fucked

Lannisters don't act like fools.

>sansa ships

0/10

What did you expect? George is a Targfag.

He's already cucking book readers again by focusing on the release of Fire & Blood.

fucking why

have we not had enough of those retarded mary-sue characters and their stupid wyverns?

his children think otherwise

>Oh, he swears, is that it? And dwarfs don’t lie, is that what you think?” “Not to me. No more than you would.” “You great golden fool. He’s lied to you a thousand times, and so have I.” She bound up her hair again, and scooped up the hairnet from the bedpost where she’d hung it. “Think what you will. The little monster is in a black cell, and soon Ser Ilyn will have his head off. Perhaps you’d like it for a keepsake.” She glanced at the pillow. “He can watch over you as you sleep alone in that cold white bed. Until his eyes rot out, that is.”

>“You poor stupid blind crippled fool. Must I spell every little thing out for you? Very well. Cersei is a lying whore, she’s been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know. And I am the monster they all say I am. Yes, I killed your vile son.” He made himself grin. It must have been a hideous sight to see, there in the torchlit gloom.

>"Your supper guests, I know. What plot is this, now? There are so many I lose track." His glance fell to the water beading in the golden hair between her legs. He still wants me. "Pining for what you've lost, brother?" Jaime raised his eyes. "I love you too, sweet sister. But you're a fool. A beautiful golden fool."

Almost any story that book readers would be excited about would revolve around the Targaryens in some way.

Anything within the last 300 years or so would revolve around them, anything before that is largely undefined and George would only love to focus on Valyria. One of the few things they could do that's long but has a resolute end, is kinda detailed, appeals to HBO's need to pander to women, can address the minority or white savior criticism and still have lots of white characters and action, is Nymeria's War

A trader from Qarth told me that dragons come from the moon. He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi. That once there were two moons in the sky but one wandered too close to the sun and it cracked from the heat. Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons and they drank the suns fire.

DELET THIS

But who laid the egg?

A fat old man straining to shit

post cringe

But Cersei doesn't give a shit about the stump.

>george does fire and blood
> a year later he does fury of the storm making a very detailed history of the stormlands
>year after that he does lions of gold making a very detailed history of the westerlands
>year after that he does sea of iron making a very detailed history on the iron isles
>year after that he does a rivers of blood making a very detailed history of the riverlands
>year after that he does honor of the sky making a very detailed history of the vale
>year after that he does snakes in the making a very detailed history of the vale
>year after that he does garden of roses making a very detailed history of the reach
>year after that he does winter making a very detailed history of the north
How do you think the histories of the different seven kingdoms are like?
Which one do you think would be the most interesting

A FAR BOAAAAAAAAAAR

best eyebrows

The North, Stormlands, Oldtown.

Seconded.

Runners up: Vale of Arryn and The Reach in that order.

>year later

You mean six years later.

North is probably the most interesting.

WAKE UP YOU BOARS

TELL ME WHERE DO NOBLES KEEP THEIR MONEY AND HOW DO THEY TRAVEL WITH IT WITHOUT GETTING ROBBED

What do you listen to while re-reading the books /got/? I've gotten into Jazz lately.
>youtube.com/watch?v=wr5BotYA3U8

Ths is by a starkfag/sansafag isn't it?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Man that guy has great fucking hair.

You're a guard at Winterfell doing your routine patrol around the castle and these 2 block your path and tell you to take your pants off.

wat do?

Sansa is a stupid fucking cunt who should have been left in that alleyway to be gang raped & throat slit after. She is the WORST character on the show.

Put a bastard in each of them.

>implying Arya would let you fuck any of her holes

You're not Jon

Why don't we ever see Stannisport in the show?

he is a stunningly beautiful man.

Isn't 2000 supposed to be what Book-Jamie looks like now as he tries to channel his inner Tywin?

No reason to go there so it'd be a waste of money

>"It's interesting because all these relationships in this show are all more or less made out of political reasons. They're arranged marriages. But there's one relationship which is just based on love, that's Jaime and Cersei."

based ncw

No, more like 2008 hair and 2012 beard.

Had he just snorted a whole brick of coke right before that 2009 pic?

Does he not start to grow his hair back in after shaving it off during his escape from Riverrun?

lol

Rape her than run away

battle of the weak cuckolds

Reminder that the Northerners are worthless scum who are blessed to have Jon as their king. They have done absolutely nothing the past two seasons, yet they bitch about Jon's actions.

Jon will ride up to Winterfell with the most powerful woman in the world, 2 dragons, 40,000+ Dothraki, and 10,000 Unsullied. What are the Northerners going to do? Revolt? Say no to Daenerys's help? Not going to happen. They have no control. They have no leverage.

AND HARRENHAL?

She is fat as fuck now lol

why would they anyways? they named him their King and the lords who were seen whispering to Littlefinger were likely doing so at the behest of Sansa/Arya.

Jon sent a raven, they all know theyre coming and that he bent the knee. No one cares.

lol. Moon is no egg. Moon is goddess, wife of sun. It is known.

MOON
=
NO EGG.

MOON
=
GODDESS,
WIFE OF SUN.

IT
=
KNOWN

MOONBOWL CONFIRMED
GET HYPE

It's not four prequels anymore.

It's five.

ew.com/tv/2017/09/20/game-thrones-bryan-cogman-5th-prequel/

>five separate GoT generals for each show on the front page simultaneously
>the GoT classic thread
>the GoT cinematic universe thread

You haters thought it was over?

It hasn't even begun.

it is known

Very Freudian

HBO has essentially confirmed that only one of those will end up becoming a show. I'd be surprised if more than two make it to pilot.

MOON IS EGG

So
We know bobby bs big day out is one
I think another will be dance of dragons
Probably going to do aegons conquest
Also dunk and eg
Not sure what else

The FIVE TIME champion of the world.

A QUARTHIAN WHORE

GRRM prohibited them from doing anything with Dunk and Egg "until he finishes the Dunk and Egg books" he says there are going to be nine, so never.

>implying you can rape teenage ninja terminator

im worship her

you sound like an SJW cuck

>Littlefinger were likely doing so at the behest of Sansa/Arya.

No they weren't, Isaac confirmed Sansa didn't know jackshit about what Littlefinger had done and his role in the letter Arya found until like episode 7

George confirmed no Robert's Rebellion

Yup. Because Sansa is a pathetic fucking loser who should have been killed off in season 1

Is uncle bunjy ded?

I have to say she became a lot more likeable in the last season.

Yes. He succumbed to the small pox he had. His face was just the beginning.

UNGLE BANJO?!?!

2004 or 2015

mool

jorkins

good ol' mooly

HEY DAERON

99 luftbalon Groombis

What are the chances that whitewalkers actually win?

Odds seem stacked against them. The two dragons will probably kill the zombiefied one Jon/Khaleesi have too many men with one hit kill magic swords.

>What are the chances that whitewalkers actually win?
They already did. They tore down the wall, which was what Bran needed to do.

For the person who was asking what I meant by Maisie being a confirmed degenerate slag pervert, she actually requested sex scenes when she was still a child in the show and in real life.

D&D don't have the balls to do that

GODS I WAS one of the dullest franchises in the history of television franchises. Seriously each episode following a multitude of entitled brats and their lackeys as they fight to win the throne from villains indistinguishable from themselves. Aside from the cock and fart jokes all being written from the same brand of idea crayon, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of sudden character deaths, all to make fantasy un-fantastical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when George R.R. Martin vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his unfinished books. The series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Lord of the Rings in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character was drinking something, the author wrote instead that the character was "in his cups."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Martin's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the A Song of Ice and Fire series by the same J.K. Rowling. She wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading A Song of Ice and Fire at 16 or 17, then when they were younger they must have read J.K. Rowling." And she was quite right. She was not being ironic. When you read "A Song of Ice and Fire" you have been, in fact, trained from reading J.K. Rowling.

Rank your 3 favorite sets from the show.
Mine:
1) Dragonstone Planning room (peep that shot framing and coloration in season 3, it's actual god-tier)
2) Winterfell Court
3) Meereen throne room (very plain, but somehow very appealing at the same time)

Balin, son of Fundin

Briene is a shit fight and im a perffesional soldier
I could take her down easy

Painted Table isnt bad but it'd be better if the heir's chair was set where Aegon had it, looking at Westeros from the PoV of Dragonstone.

bravo dabid

She actually refused to fuck him until he had a fake hand.
It was her idea for it to be made out of gold.

What was good about Winterfell court?

I would actually watch the shit out of screen adaptations wherein each season is a family's history with each episode covering the entirety of a major event.
Then they could do a bait and switch type thing where the Stark episode seems to build up to Robert's Rebellion only for the final episode to go to the ancient past and show what the guy who became the first White Walker was doing before getting captured.

100k whites + maybe 10 or so night's princes + 1 night's king + 1 dragon
v
40k notherners + 10k knights of the vale + 10k crannogmanlets + 10k stormpeasants + 100k dothraki rapefugees + 10k unsullied + plot armor cuckjon and cuckdany + 2 dragons
v
10k ironniggers + 60k nu-lannister armor + 10k crownplebs + 20k golden company + 1 euron greyjoy with a really big dick + the greatest fleet to ever sail the 14 seas
dorne and wildlings are probably no-shows
unfortunately it looks like the odds are in redditjon/burlingtondany's davor