Grant Morrison

>tfw when you tried to help Marvel and DC with their flagship titles and they retconned all your stuff after that

How do you think he feels Sup Forums?

Cries himself at night surrounded by trannies in his castle.

He is the reason why we have to deal Damian. So, I don't care about what he feels. not to mention that he almost destroyed a favorite character of mine

Morrison wanted to and always planned to kill Damian.

Can you really blame him for DC deciding to bring him back which happened when he was long gone.

>Can you really blame him for DC deciding to bring him back
Yes because no one stay dead in comics (expect for very few and rare cases) and he should have known better.

Why would he care? It was just a paycheck

He knew this and that's why he set up the resurrection at the end with his corpse and Talia's being missing.

He's not autistic, so I don't think he cares. Only autistic fan boy writers like Byrne make a tantrum about it. Especially, when his writing revolved around meta meanings about reboots, revamps and retcons. I doubt he cares since DC lets him do whatever he wants in his titles.

>being a characterfag
opinion discarded.

You cared enough about my opinion to quote me.

I love Damian but I can totally get why people would be sick of him by now even if he's not as big of an asshole as he used to be.

I just hate that everytime he gets somw developmemt a new writer gets ahold of him and puts him right back to square one. I hated him at first, liked his development, hated him again, liked his new develooment, hated him again again, etc, etc.

I consider Morrison's run to be an Elseworld that also happens to be mirrored in the main universe. It's better that way.

No he's not. He killed off Damian. It's DC and that hack Tomasi that revived him in a really retarded story.

This, giving Batman a natural son and making a Robin was a mistake. Now that mantle is stuck with him forever and the batfamily lost all its importance since now there's a son that his more important than anyone else.

Sublime will never not be retarded and Quentin Quire was a basic bitch character.

After leaving DC and other writers an out to bring them back. Not to mention his whole "putting the toys back in the box" deal runs completely counter to his belief that comics should grow as a medium. He was also one of the worst Damian writers.

Going by Batman, Inc., Morrison seems like he has a bunch of hangups about familial roles and relationships.

He doesn't care, because hypercrisis.

marvel only really retconned his own xorn/magneto retcon, which made sense tbqh

xorn is still around, jean prime is still dead, morrison's weapon plus stuff is still canon, etc

He's the only one that actually developed Damian, the fact that you think it's debatable if he was the best writer fie the character is hilarious. And his ideas about super hero comics are a lot more complex than that. And he's not such a man child as to not understand that it's futile to get upset I've these things. Of course he doesn't like the fact that his creation got revived by some hack in a really retarded story just so DC can milk him dry but he understands that it's just comics.

The Xorn that's still around is his brother, right?

Erik was Xorn, right?

Morrison's work on DC (mostly Batman and Multiversity) still remains relevant to this day.

Can't say the same for Marvel.

>Not to mention his whole "putting the toys back in the box" deal runs completely counter to his belief that comics should grow as a medium.
Yeah what the fuck was this. Killing Damian and dissolving Batman Inc., especially, was annoying.