This is an American Burger King in the 1980's

This is an American Burger King in the 1980's

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=6z0_YH2UGw
youtube.com/watch?v=cb9LcRP4BSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Noone is fat and the cashiers are white?

>go to mcdonalds nowadays
>homeless people living inside
>people of complete undeterminable ethnicity working behidn the counter
>every customer is drunk
truly heaven

Stop OP, I'm just old enough to have these memories...

What killed the nuclear family?

Where's the obesity?

>5 cash registers
holy throughput batman

>
\x

>Happy staff, genuinely look content.
>Furnished interior design, radiating a warm atmosphere.
>Happy customers, genuinely look content.
>No obese people, even in a fast food restaurant.
>All white.
>All English speaking.

It's never coming back, is it?

TAKE ME BACK Sup Forums

They all look so happy, so natural ;___;

What happened, Americans? What made you become cynical social darwinists? :*[

the benefits of globalism

I want to die now.

No niggers.

Since Burger King opened shop once again in France after years of absence, I went there and saw that only sandniggers were working there.
Kinda funny to ask a bacon burger to some algerian trash. But also pretty disgusted that those shitskins are touching my food, eveven though they are supposed to wear latex gloves.

>What made you become cynical social darwinists?
Probably the Jews.

is that guy in the back left the pedo dude that makes kids shows?

Is that Dan Schneider in the back ?

You can see a standard of decency.

People cared a bit more about how they looked in public.

These days, almost everyone looks like shit because nobody cares.

Man I miss ringer tees.

oh man I remember those cash registers. Still in use until the mid-90s.

WHITE

The cashier is fuckable

Last vestiges of white America. Cultural marxism would take foot by 1990 with the introduction of gangsta rap and glorification of nigger culture.

Burger King 2016

Notice anything?

90% white.

white genocide is real.

>mfw years of conditioning on Sup Forums have opened my eyes to the merchant hidden inside everything

Who remembers that the fish sandwich there used to be called 'The Whaler'? So un-PC!

McDonalds 1980

This is a McDonald's in southern Saudi Arabi in the winter of 1997.

Notice anything?

>raise wage to $15
>now you've got millionaires coming in to take that sweet fast food cash away from the working class
Wow.

It looks nice and clean with a happy staff ready to serve you food.

I'd use the drive thru less and walk in more if this is what fast food places were like nowadays.

Hot dogs?

>everyone looks like shit because nobody cares.

Damn we have really lost our ways. I sit here in my cum drenched underwear yearning for a time period I have little memories of.

Such is life ;_:

>saudi arabia
>menu is clearly in frost european

>>Furnished interior design, radiating a warm atmosphere.
This is what caught me offguard

I knew things were better, whiter, and less fat. But even the atmosphere is carefully crafted, inviting, and artistic.

We are fucked beyond belief.

At least you have it, man. I was born in 87, and I remember being subverted in school with marxism as early as 1st grade.

The people look happy.

That is not Saudi Arabia?

Why was there laminate wood on every wall, floor and ceiling in the 60s-80s?

And the brown bricks?

That's a Swedish Mcdonalds in Stockholm. What were you even trying to do?

Makes me realize that this country would be x100 better if everyone was thinner, not even in shape, but not obese. Also would be better if we have more whites

Everyone looks so happy.

Everyone is ginger and less fat?

9 eleven n stuff. Everyone knows we either let it happen, or were incompetent. In the 90s we started locking everyone up too. Anyone worth a shit started moving. Too bad we have suck influence.
>His face when filename

is that dan in the suit?

I remember no-sideburns hair style

It was the style that was in at the time.

i see white people
no niggers
no fat people

That isn't northern Saudi Arabia, that's northern Somalia.

>doesn't know the meme

Fucking newshills.

I have this terrible premonition of myself as an old man in a nursing home, surrounded by hostile foreign nurses cleaning shit out of my arse and making rude comments about my senility. No real duty of care exists, for we are distant in our cultures and our relations.

I will peer over to the TV/oculus rift or whatever gadget is used then to view entertainment, and an old movie from the 1980's will be on. It will be America, happy and white. I will watch on with tears forming in the corners of my eye as I reminisce on a world that died a long time ago.

I will try to get the nurse's attention, and ask her to watch the film with me and explain to her what the world used to look like when I was a young man. She will feign a polite interest in my conversation but she will not care; for I am the past and she is the future, and my world no longer exists.

*Such

Burgers in a warmer, the same kinds of warmers that got Jack in the Box into a scandal over food poisoning and why most if not all fastfood establishments nowadays cook to order.

Style implies variety

This shit was everywhere in all buildings, homes, business, offices, factories, malls, hotels and restaurants

Look at the DISGUST on the girl on the rights face.

wow the place is packed

The reason it looks like that is because it's probably a promotional picture. I doubt they actually looked like that.

It actually is so beautiful it's painful. All white people. In a sparkling mall. And the fucking old school wood panels on the menu

Federal government took over everyhting. People don't do anything anymore, their lives are out of their control and the result is transformation into uneducated, apathetic wastes.

Oldfaggin? Okay

at least you have the social security to be in nursing home

Your doubts are unfounded

The entire staff were white high schoolers and college students and not filled 40 year old niggers and illegals that arrived a month before.

>I doubt they actually looked like that

You're right. You are actually looking at a computer simulation created by a white supremacist AI in order to convince his robo pals that life was better back then.

time to fucking end it

If you're going to do that find a picture that isn't 100% white.

The Mcdonalds when I was in Oahu in '03 still had those wooden counters and menus. They most likely went plastic as with everything nowadays.

Did every white guy in america have a white t-shirt with red arm/neck cuffs?

I think we've progressed pretty far, I know you people like to remain stuck on the losing side of history. Vids related, fast food has come a long way.
youtube.com/watch?v=6z0_YH2UGw

youtube.com/watch?v=cb9LcRP4BSU

fpbp

>mcdonalds will never serve those tasty pizzas again

>pic related

I won't let this fucking happen.

You will grow old in a private city. Walled community, where you are surrounded by nature, beautiful stone architecture, and man made waterways for you to drift along while the inhabitants care for you and respect your wisdom.

This, except it's a beautiful, floating city.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

taiwanese maccy d

I honestly have considered this as an option.

Walls? Or just make the entire thing float while water spills off the sides?

Time will tell. I think floating will be safer.

Such progress, indeed. It's like we're living in a virtual utopia, user.

This thing turns your shit green.

I wouldn't know, Burger King didn't ever open here

seriously belgabro.
quick fucking sucks. it's the most disgusting fastfood joint in europe

Dan "Put A Whopper Inside 'Er" Schneider?

They certainly don't drug test their employees.

Dan "Get in the van " Schneider

Burger King today.

my local McDonald's is a hang out for local gangs. parking lot is always full of niggers and drive by every week at that place.

I still go for breakfast though since niggers are never out at 7 am.

>premonition
Isn't that already happening in this day and age?

>in 1980 the average fast food cashier/worker made 4.90
>this gave them a buying power of 14.31 in today's currency

>I remember being subverted in school with marxism as early as 1st grade.

We got told stand up in kindergarten and the teacher made us sit one trait at a time and then said Hitler would have killed everyone not standing. I only remember this because my buddy John got to live, and I died.

Spoiler, john is half polish Jew/half Danish.

>why don't you pull yourself up by your bootstraps, user?

>ywn be able to go back

All white people should just go to Mars before we're bred out. Let the shitskins have Earth, we can rebuild.

mostly polish and romanians behind the counter in london

lot less to buy back then.

the vidya was primitive as fuck

are you from BC too?

Video Games peaked early. Nothing beats classic arcade games, no shooter has ever been more entertaining than Doom. Physics engines are great, but you don't return to them like you would Defender or Centipede, because they simply aren't art.

That's not one from saudi arabia, and I only know that because I've been to one in saudi arabia.