Faith

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fXyeQ1hnSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna fuck her

But that cover is awful, the way the suit is drawn on the right makes her look gross. With Faith 50% of artists make her gorgeous and the other half don't know how to draw appealing round shapes so they just make her into some sort of caricature

Fat people are and always will be a hilarious joke.

Literally her character is "I'm fat." so it's complete shit and won't make it past issue 20. That's being generous.

I remember reading the first issue and there was a real hot "THE CAKE IS A LIE!" line and I wondered how I'd get back to the present

Well it makes perfect sense that someone with the standard flying brick powerset would be a lardass. Very little muscle resistance and the ability to chew a whole cow down your gullet, plus no need to walk if you can fly... it's the bodytype all supers ought to have.

Most bricks have to physically exert themselves against enemies or in training. Also you can just have a good diet.

Faith makes sense because telekinesis does not use the body and she has a shitty diet because she's a fat cow.

Barring the guest Hillary short, I like it. The art could be better in planes but it's fun and not preachy.

I love how triggered Sup Forums gets by it.

Is this supposed to be a parody?

So what happened with her CLinton selfie?

Generous like food portions?

Generous as Hungry Man TV Dinner portions.

boring, stupid, and unintentionally funny

Essential bluepill-core

>Moves around constantly fighting evil flying everywhere
>is still fat
Okay

I want to see her defeat a villain through the power of FUCK AUNTIE MO FUCK AUNTIE MO FUCK AUNITE MO

She uses her super powers to fight evil, which doesn't use up many calories.

I'd let her defeat me that way.

I want to see her defeat a villain by landing on top of him and leaving a massive crater in the pavement

She looks at it and cries every night

>awkward.jpg
or
>backed the wrong horse.jpg
or
>hope trump doesn't remember this.jpg

Does anyone have that page where Hillary explains to Faith that you can't always win, with "don't forget to vote next week" on the bottom.

>it's a thinly-veiled fetish comic

Bet the writers will be quietly sweeping this under the rug and not try to bring it up in future issues

Don't mind the idea. Not a fan of the execution. Her gut is unrealistically big to not be part of the artist's fetish. Her face could be drawn better.

>Implying Clinton wasn't the better choice.

>thoughts
Sup Forums doesn't read comics.

>murdering looting globalist who hates my country and will loot it

vs

>ego maniacal business man who loves my country and thinks he can fix it

She was so incompetent she lost a Presidential campaign against Donald Trump. Anyone who could manage that was clearly unfit for office. Frankly, I'd say we dodged a bullet.

>she lost.
But she won the popular vote.

why do people think its impossible for an active superhero to be fat, but not for an active supervillian to be fat?

is this the fat-persecution Bendis talks so much about?

>he thinks trump wants to fix America.
All Trump wanted was the title m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fXyeQ1hnSY
With bonus Spanish subtitles!

Now post the edit!

And she's not PotUS. I'm no fan of Trump, but rationalization won't do any good to you.

And?

If she was campaigning to win the popular vote instead of how U.S. Presidential elections are actually won then she's even more incompetent than I thought.

Bendis should put his money where his mouth is and make Mary Jane become a plus-size supermodel or something. At least his bullshit would give me some jerk-off fuel for once.

If he wasn't serious about trying he would have had every major special interest backing him, and wouldn't have had the media going overboard with the lies for a straight year.

Literally unironically pic related.

I can't wait for identity politics to die out in enterteinment.

>Literally unironically pic related.
I don't think anything like that actually happens in the comic at all.

And that means more people voted for Clinton. Trump isn't the president Americans picked for.

Sanders was the best choice desu

I love that while Julius looks like he is having a Vietnam flashback, the nigga at his side is just like:
>"Is this fat bitch serious?"

She's cute on the left. Got a waist and everything, and giant titties. Plus she's got superpowers. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating chocolate.

On the right, we see why her costume is horrible. Nobody can draw her shape looking appealing in it. And her gut goes all the way down to the base of her groin? The fuck? Yuck.

Seriously, all Clinton camapign was about HER. She really really tought very hard is had to ber her turn to be president. How delusional can you be to think you have a turn to be president of the united states?

> over 3 million illegal votes
She couldn't even win the popular vote

I don't read this comic but I'm genuinely curious: is there more to it than just "she's fat and has superpowers"? Because that's literally all the advertising I ever see for it.

> if people want X, they should make X
> hur durr why are they making X instead of Y?

Every single thread where anons are not the target audience.

Neither could Trump.

Shitting up Sup Forums with politics is bad enough, but don't add fake news to it.

Neither is Clinton, she didn't even get the majority of the vote in the lowest voter turnout in decades.
At least Trump won by the rules established for the election.

>Faith makes sense because telekinesis does not use the body and she has a shitty diet because she's a fat cow.

This right here is an interesting line. She's fat because she's lazy and eats bad food. Why are people trying to get comic book readers to look up to Faith when she's clearly not someone to look up too?

Well how delusional do you have to be to vote for a reality tv has-been that has no political acumen.

>she didn't even get the majority of the vote.
She did tho. That's what we mean when we say she won the popular vote.

It's as if heroes can have bad habits and still ultimately be good people rather than pure beacons of perfection.

So that's the source for that reaction face!

Having superopowers would probably prevent a lot of the issues caused by overweight, though. What are her exact powers?

So many flavours and you chose to be salty.

The fact that "I'm with Her" became her most prominent slogan says everything about her. "You should be delighted at the opportunity to propel me into the power to which I am rightfully entitled!"

Say what you will about "Make America Great Again," but "Your lives used to not suck, and I'm gonna make 'em not suck again!" is an actual fucking message.

She's an earnest, naive do-gooder in an otherwise cynical setting. It's not exactly ground-breaking, but it's pretty inoffensive and not the propaganda piece people think it is (besides the Hillary comic, anyway).

So many possible candidates for President and you chose the worst one.

But she didn't. She's still below 50%

That's not how the popular vote works, you dumdum.

>majority of 40%
>everyone

>I'm gonna make 'em not suck again!
And how isbhe going to do that user? What is his policies that is goong to make your life better?

No ones saying that she needs to be a "pure beacon of perfection". That's hardly even a thing in current comics anymore. My point is one of the main hooks of the comic, if not the main hook, is that she's fat and people should read the comic because of that and like her for it.

When you strip away the fact that she's fat, it just becomes a boring, basic capeshit comic.

>WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Every fucking time with this bullshit. People like you are why Animated Series Spider-Man couldn't throw punches.

You can only be the worst candidate if you lose an election. And Clinton lost TWO elections. Remember she lost against Obama. The old witch didn't get the message the first time.

>Your lives used to not suck, and I'm gonna make 'em not suck again!" is an actual fucking message
No it's not, it's an empty promise made by a conman.

That wasn't an endorsement of him or his positions. It was on observation of what contributed to his victory and her loss.

>My point is one of the main hooks of the comic, if not the main hook, is that she's fat and people should read the comic because of that and like her for it.
>When you strip away the fact that she's fat, it just becomes a boring, basic capeshit comic.

No, you implied that her being fat automatically meant she wasn't someone to look up to. If this had been your point, you'd have just said she was too boring from the beginning.

>she lost against Obama
Wait, did she actually ran against Obama for the nomination?
I thought that she stayed out of this one in exchange for Obama giving his support later?

No she got the most but the most is still less than the majority. In this election popular vote meant even less than it did before.
Nope she won the popular vote in the primary too

We were just discussing the slogan. "Make America Great Again" is objectively a better slogan than "I'm with Her". Or if you think i'm biased towards Trump, let's take Obama as example. "Yes we can" was a great slogan.

She still got the majority of the vote.

A lot of Democrats are rightfully pissed that the old crone bullied her way into the nomination and lost an election against Donald Fucking Trump, but they're largely being shouted down by the True Believers who think right now their time and energy is best spent concocting some Electoral College scheme to install their Rightful One True Queen instead of, say, re-examining their terrible strategies or message.

Trump won because of whitelash.

This awful politics thread can eat my poorly-wiped ass, I want to talk about my love-hate relationship with fatness in superheroines.

Of course she did, were you in preschool in 2008 so you don't remember all those cartoons about Hillary getting BTFO'd in the primaries?

You must be thinking about how the DNC colluded to make her the top dawg frontrunner over the person democrat voters really wanted this election because they "owed" her the nomination from 2008.

Omg fatshaming on Sup Forums? Someone call the internet police!

What about being a fat, lazy, bad food eating person makes her someone to look up too? Yeah I'd say someone who is so incredibly lazy she can't even be bothered to walk around isn't someone who should even be represented.

What's heroic about that?

If you actually look beyond meaningless slogans then you can clearly see how Trump doesn't actually have plan to help the working class. Clinton did, it was in her books and speeches and on her website.

Yeah it wasn't too smart of Dems to act like whites were already an irrelevant minority. Especially when a chunk of Latinos think they're white too.

Maybe Clinton should have prepared for that instead of, y'know, not preparing for it at all and losing the fucking election.

Fuck yes, I'll drink to that.

CRASHING THIS THREAD...WITH NO LEFTOVERS

So this is the Melissa McCarthy of comics or what?

shut up Van Jones, I bet you don't even read comics

If you voted only based on a candidate's slogan then you're a fucking idiot.

I'M NOT EVEN AMERICAN

I'M JUST SAYING WHAT SLOGAN WAS BETTER

I'M WITH HER IS A SHIT SLOGAN

FUCK YOU YOU ARE NOT MY REAL MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>Marketing and propaganda doesn't matter! Only idiots fall for that!

You're the only idiot here, idiot. That shit is massively important and if you think you're "above" it somehow you're naive as well as stupid.

Yeah with all the illegals they brought in and their plantation negroes.

If you eliminated Cali, aka Liberal-Mexico 2.0, Trump would've won the popular vote by 2 million votes.
I honestly hope Calexit happens, and I am saying this as a hispanic man.

>were you in preschool in 2008 so you don't remember all those cartoons about Hillary getting BTFO'd in the primaries?
I am not American, user. All that I knew about the 2008 elections was what the media reported, and what the media reported was:
>"OMG a black guy is going to become american president! Isn't it incredible?"
>"So today the black president Obama, who is the first black president of America, became the first black president."
>"Did we mention that Obama is black?"

Fun Fact: there is a direct correlation between people who think they're too smart to fall for scams and people who fall for scams.

Why can superheroines only be thin or fat? Where are my sturdy girls?

Its really awkward that they did a comic of her meeting and supporting Hillary, considering she then lost.

Maybe if you actually read comics you'd find some

Does Big Barda count as heroin?

Calexit can happen so long as we keep the red parts of Cali....those are where most the farms are right?

I haven't read the comic, so I'll ask what I always ask when a character has the physical trait of X: What does she have going on besides X?

Used to be I only ever asked, "What's she got besides tits?", but I guess this time I'm asking, "What's she like besides fat?"