BREAKING: MILLIONAIRE IN IRON MAN T-SHIRT CLAIMS IT'S ALL OVER IF TRUMP WINS

foxbusiness.com/features/2016/09/06/mark-cuban-if-donald-trump-wins-markets-will-tank.html

During an interview on the FOX Business Network’s Cavuto: Coast to Coast, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban discussed how the election impacts his investment decisions.

“I think there are so many external global influences on our market. You know what money comes here when there’s uncertainty overseas. What money goes into treasuries and where does it go if rates go higher or lower -- and then there’s the uncertainty of the election… I have my Trump hedge on. In the event Donald wins, I have no doubt in my mind that the market tanks. And so, I literally have put on more than 100% hedge… that I’ll put on stronger if it looks like there’s a better chance as we go forward,” he told Neil Cavuto.

SHUT IT DOWN

>He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewish[12] working-class family.

He wasted Dirks career.

As if poor people will give a fuck.

(((Cuban)))

>affluent suburb
>Jewish
>working-class

He's signaling to the other kikes that they will crash the economy if Trump wins.

True dat. Fuck Cuban and his faggotry

True that
But it always makes me smile watching him hold that trophy up, and I'm a pelicans fan

It was the same with brexxit
>if you wont let us run your show anymore we are crashing this stockmarket

>Mark Cuban
literally who

Guy who is as rich as Trump

He's an Ayn Rand worshipping lolbertarian who literally named his boat The Fountainhead

Richer*

Is it finally over for Trump?

the (((1%))) is losing it's shit

(((Mark Cuban)))

How is this a bad thing? Let the markets collapse well produce and consume our own products.

lol, sure mark

(((His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban")))

I know it's not a popular opinion here but it's been over for Trump ever since he announced his candidacy. Hillary has already been chosen by the Global Elite.

Can I just say I fucking hate "hip" millionaires

Why would he endorse hillary then

The asshole who tries constantly to scam people on shark tank.

Donald
>4.5 billion
Mark
>3.3 billion

It's cute when it believes that faggot is close to being as rich as trump.

because when times are tough
cucks are the first to suck
the establishment cock

mark cubinsky huh

MARK KIKE-BAN

>liberal millionaire
>wears shirt depicting a character that was made so Stan Lee could prove he could make a right wing war mongering character hippies/ liberals would like

It's (((CHABINSKY)))

He's a fucking Russian Jew

Good to see Cavuto back. Hannity, Bolling and him are the only 3 conservatives on fnc.

goddamnit

its pretty entertaining though

him and this guy are mega kikes

every time

Hhaha he's a fucking deranged insecure Jew

He Wants to be a celebrity so bad. He's a fucking Bolshevik kike and he's not even hiding anymore

"I'm a Texas libertarian"

>actual non puppet candidate comes around

LOL HILARY TIME

fuck this dude, he's on his Twitter from 6am to 9pm just trying to influence the election

This is why the Germans tried to kick these fucks out.

this guy is aiming to be Canada's Trump.

We're always two steps behind you guys :(

Olearyposting is the best though.

wtf I hate iron man now

Haha Cuban can't even convince b list NBA players to play for him despite ESPN constantly shilling for him

He's a shit owner and a obvious Jew

>I’m going to cut in right now Mr. Wilson, because someone needs to stop this charade you’re calling a pitch. When I was a mere boy my mother came home from one of her many business trips to South Africa. Only this time she had brought with her a gift – an antique, in a sense. “It” was an ancient looking African man she referred to as Po’mamba. He stayed with us for many weeks, keeping me awake at night with strange chanting. I became so frustrated by the never ending stream of nonsensical noise my angry tears began to stain the front of my child-fitted Armani suits. On the fourth week, I came home from school early on account of Butch Charleston ruining my favorite handkerchief at recess. But the noises I heard from my manor were different that day. Peeking in the nearest window, I saw my mother surrounded by dark shapes, Po’mamba’s back against the glass. His chanting drowned out the sounds of my mother as I watched the surging black mass with confusion – until I realized it was a group of men. African men, slamming their cocks into my mother’s every orifice as she begged for more through two throbbing members occupying her mouth. All noise suddenly stopped. Po’mamba stepped forward, ripping off the tattered cloth that covered his crotch. An implausibly large penis flopped down between his legs which he guided into my mother’s bruised womanhood. The other gentlemen continued the chants. After what seemed like hours, Po’mamba released his load which oozed out through the small pockets of empty space between her flesh folds and his cock. A small speck of his thick semen fell from his glands as he exited, landing on the living room’s priceless Isfahan carpet. My day was perfect before your appearance here Mr. Wilson. I had breakfast with Buffet and Trump. I even made sweet love to Barbara on Lincoln’s original bed earlier. Your deal is the nigger semen stain on my priceless rug of a day. And for that reason, I’m out.

Said he's scared of the unknown with Trump

in other words Billionaires and Millionaires can't control him.

>Wealthy kikes
>Libertarian

Nah m8, he's a fucking neoliberial, as all megalomaniacal kikes with money are.

>Mark Jewban

PURE COINCIDENCE GOY

>if Trulp wins the front system of lobysists and political favors through targeted regulation will end and I won't be able to get as rich

Yes Mr. Cuban, that's the whole point

He's stateing the obvious you dumb niggers. The stock market is highly volatile on a day to day operations and is short term movements are literally influanced by how people feel on any given day. The majority of people doing any real investing in the market are probably wealthy and college educated, meaning they are more likely to support Clinton, meaning they buy into Donald being a crazy doom bringer. So, in a meaningless and irrational panic, they are going to sell off all their shit, cause a rally, and its going to spiral down for about a day. Then after the Hill Shills realize the world has ended, the market will almost fully bounce back in a week.

It's literally what happened to Brexit. The Elites shat themselves, realized that the world wasn't ending, and everything bounced back to normal.

It's been all over since Reagan. Trump will turn America into a third world country just like his (((friends))) always wanted to.