Movies you thought were kino when you were a kid and had no taste

>Came out in 07

How old are you?

20, i was 10 when it came out

I unironically think with some dialogue improvements and removal of stupid plot devices (especially nig nig binks) this would be a 9/10 movie

what the fuck

>alvin and the chimpmunks came out 30 years ago
feel old le yet?

I must've watched the goonies and Lost Boys 50 times each as a kid

watched it years later and felt a little disappointed

>as a kid

Lol that movie came out 4 or 5 years ago

>this thread
Why are people stuck in thinking it's still last decade? We are near the end of this one.

97 fags have been posting legally since 2 years ago

97 poster reporting in

You wish buddy

Because everything is bland shit nowadays.

That cats VS dogs movie. As a kid I thought it was decent enough then having to watch it again last year it was garbage.

Spy Kids 1 and 2(fuck 3) were fucking GOAT when I was a kid.

Try to watch the second one recently and had to turn it off it was so bad, what happened?

Yes! I have the best memories of that. Will never, ever watch it again and spoil it.

You can fuck right off.

We can probably see a lot more errors in the story and special effects. As a kid we don't really pay attention to that.

I thought spy kids 3 was good at one point in my childhood. What ruined it was that it was the only movie the TV stations played cause "kids like video games".

I was like 17 when that came out

underage much?

This was legitimately my favourite film of all time.

Thats been in my top 5 since i was 12 no regrets, i even still do a little turtling when i think about it

Look at RW's photoshopped head in that.

This was legitimitely one of my favourite movies as a kid. It's a secret I will take to the grave.

I rewatched this a few years back and I was disappointed of how bad it was.

Even as a kid I thought it was sub par but not terrible

Still holds up. It's right up there with Kung Pow.

>Scooby Doo movie
haven't tried rewatching it. just remember it being comfy af. almost don't want to spoil the memories

If only I'd known of the horrors behind this movie.

Still not sure how I feel about bowfinger

It still is kino though.

>not liking this anymore
Unfortunately my friend, you aren't turtley enough for the turtle club

I remember the ads of this when it was coming out and going wtf is this shit, after years saw it last year and it became one of my top comedies, try to talk about it he and then get banned ;o;

fuck yeah i loved that movie. looking up the horrors right now

i remember watching this as a kid and then years later finally reading the most dangerous game and realizing it parodies that. gr8 movie

those are just allegations

Remember this scene?