Ozzy Osbourne-crazy rockstar. did all sorts of drugs

>Ozzy Osbourne-crazy rockstar. did all sorts of drugs
>is now 67 and still playing shows

>Keith Richards-crazy rock star who does all sorts of drugs
>is 72 and still playing show

>Jack Nicholson-crazy actor who does nothing but snort coke and fuck hookers his entire career
>is 80 and still going strong

>Heath Ledger-fit, healthy 30 something guy
>dies after taking a few too many Tylenol

are men now just genetically weaker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C179JIFoUkg
abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/genetic-mutations-ozzy-osbourne-party-hard/story?id=12032552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a bizarre thread to post on the politics board

There's plenty of famous people who OD'd in the past.

Mods will say "Hey there's discussion going on so lets allow it!"

What a bizarre thread to post on the politics board

Heath was murdered to promote the Dark Knight's launch.

Really makes you think...

Maybe it was MURDER?

No...

RIP in peace : (

Acetaminophen/paracetamol/tylenol is heptatoxic at a very low dose. It's much easier to kill yourself very painfully after taking not that much especially if it's combined with something else that's hard on the liver, like alcohol.

Nothing to do with genetics, just big pharma

Cocaine is just the patrician's choice.

It extends your life, improves your productivity and cognitive capacity, and is also good for your body in moderate amounts.

Gringo trash keepbit illegal because they want a monopoly on their tylenol and adderal poison in the streets.

Heat Legend just killed himself because he was going bald.

You're forgetting the countless stars who didn't make it in the 60s. But yes, men now are demonstrably weaker.

the black tar they bring in from Guerrero is trash desu familia

>they fucked over my cousin cause of the big H

for every ozzy, keith and jack there were thousands of those who didn't survive their drugs

bizarre thread to post on the politics board

No. Men now are not genetically weaker. There are plenty of people back then who died young from drug overdoses.

The ones who are still alive are the ones who did not overdose, or were lucky to be brought to a hospital when they overdosed.

Drugs are poison. Alcohol, Coke, Meth, Caffeine, all drugs -- there's even drugs in things like peppers.

Some of these are harmless, and others can cause nasty effects.

Know what else is poison? Actual posion.

Kids in tribal villages in South America can generally eat the spiciest foods in the region and not feel anything, this is due to gradual build-up of a resistance/tolerance to the poison, and a greater ability for the body to process what is happening.

Tolerant Caffeine drinkers when having caffeine may feel nothing at all, or a calming effect from coffee depending on their level of addiction, only first time users feel a "boost in energy" or similar effect.

Consider the following, the key is "Tolerance"

If a guy takes 1 snake bite, he's fucking dead.

But if a guy who's been gradually building up a resistance to snake venom in very small dosages takes 2 snake bites, he might be completely fine.

tl;dr

Heath wasn't a drug user, his first time, he took too much and died.

Whereas everybody else you listed build up a gradual tolerance over their lifetimes.

What black tar? You mean heroin?
That's actually a very dangerous drug for your body, but I guess it's OK in very moderate amounts and so long as you can control your addiction.

Heath "stay off the swedgers" Ledger

He was taking tranquilizers while his breathing was already crippled with pneumonia.

when were you when heat legend dies?????

You would know all about that.

Fucking Spic drug peddler.

when were you when heat ledger dies

I was sat at home drinking brain fluid when fred ring

"heat is die"

"no"

and you????

No, he was a sacrifice .

of course, guey! Since you were talking about angel dust....

my cousin was an addict for years, suprisingly at most he wasn't affected in appearance, save for the spots on his arms from injection sites

There's also evidence that it's linked to Parkinson.

Tylenol is fucking poison, just take advil/ibuprofen. It won't kill you if your drunken ass decides to take one.

Well there dozens of old actors and musicians who also died young from drugs. There's a whole club for it actually. So no I don't think men are genetically weaker today, although pharmaceuticals today are probably a lot stronger.

I've never sold any drugs or profited in any way from them. There is nothing wrong about being informed about them.

I simply enjoy snorting some God tier coke every now and then with a good tequila in the comfort of my own home, nothing wrong about it.

It comes down to loyalty I believe.

Ledger could not "commit".

i was phone

>Heath Ledger never took anything with acetaminophen in his life
I find that hard to believe

you know Ozzy and Richards grew up in cities where parents and all sourroundings already did all that kind of stuff

while Ledger was a sheltered aussie man, that wanted to "live the rockstar" life all the way through and tried hard druge in his late 20's

its not about drugs but pacts with inter-dimensional beings

Ozzy has rare genes he is the michael phelps of drugs.

No, they'll delete it only if I start to write a long and serious reply to someone. Somehow they know.

>did

They smartened up user. Kicking the addiction was no amusement park ride, and most don't, die, and leave their families worse off.

enjoyed these posts

People inject cocaine directly into their bloodstream in the US? Wut? Or are we talking about heroin still?

The slang names just make it confusing at this point. As for the purity of drugs, I think we all understand that black markets created by the government encourage dealers to cut down that shit with harmful substances.

here he even becomes like finnish shitposter
youtube.com/watch?v=C179JIFoUkg

this. Ozzy is genetically adept to handle cocaine. The offset, he can't have caffeine

abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/genetic-mutations-ozzy-osbourne-party-hard/story?id=12032552

>Ironically, Osbourne's genes suggest that he is a slow metabolizer of coffee, meaning that he would be more affected by caffeine.

>"Turns out that Ozzy's kryptonite is caffeine," Conde said.

A lot of legal drugs can just flat out kill you, especially if you overdose them or combine them with alcohol.

The drugs that you can buy illegally are almost harmless.
People use coke with alcohol all the time and there's pretty much no chance of dying. I've done drugs, mixed different drugs and took them while drunk. I am perfectly healthy.

This just goes to show that the free market is better at regulating drugs than government backed corporations.

ay yay yay, pinche estupido!

I was talking H with my cousin.

Angel dust is coke.

Angel dust is pcp

you honestly underestimate what a paracetamol (tylenol) overdose will do to you

that shit will nuke your liver, it's fucking insane that it's still used when the OD is so easy

>last black sabbath tour coming to my town
>will never see them

oh well.

He died from taking too many Ambien

i seem to remember him drinking fucking bowls of coffee when he was on the osbournes

>been fan since age 12
>have all albums until this tony martin schmuk

>hear Tony Iommi has cancer
>last tour
>everything sold out, I have no fucking chance

well there goes my black sabbath ticket to overly rich normies that watched stupid Ozzy sitcom

Holy fuck you guys are idiots. Yes apap is heptotoxic and combining it with alcohol exacerbates it. However, Ledger died from combining multiple downers including benzos and opioids which is playing with fire. Fuck you guys are retarded sometimes.

>>dies after taking a few too many Tylenol

That is a funny way of saying oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine.

Prescription drugs pain killers and antidepressants alone kill far more people that all illegal street drugs combined. They are way more dangerous.

People often switch to heroin when their doctor stops giving them their favorite prescription opiates. Celebrities can just doctor shop and get all the pills they want though so they don't have this problem. They still OD though.

the fuck? maybe back then, now it's more associated w powder cocaine

>1776 + 240
>doing phencyclidine

he took all that shit at the same time?

lmao holy fuck

Wasn't there a study showing that Ozzy "is not normal" and should be dead already?

It is common for celebrities.

>pills to kill the pain
>pills to help you sleep
>pills to help you wake up
>pills to help you stop being sad
>booze to make you feel more sad
>pills to help trick your mind into thinking people really like you and they aren't just pretending

And then people act all surprised when they die suddenly. "B-but his doctor game him those pills. It was medicine right?"

Prime example is Michael Jackson on like three different benzos and fucking SOME ANAESTHETIC MAINLINED BEFORE BEDTIME EVERY SINGLE DAY.

>Angel dust is coke
Yeah... no pendejo.

No. You're just an uninformed faggot. Angel dust is, and always has been PCP.

Yeah angel dust is def PCP. Fuck that shit though. Take it from me.

What did he mean by this?

Awww shit Iommi has cancer? Ruined my fucking day. I can only imagine how he feels.

There are plenty of celebrities who died young. Jim Morrison, Amy Whinehouse, Michael Jackson, Withney Houston etc

>Morrison & Winehouse died at 27

>MJ died at 50 & Whitney at 49/50

Thats pretty young
We're no more 17th century burgerfriend

Prob like he has cancer.

Take away Tylenol and Percocet and a lot more would survive.

Percocet especially is such a fucking joke, lets take this easily addictive drug and combine it with a painkiller which it's trivial to OD on especially when combined with alcohol. What could possibly go wrong?

you don't like nodding in and out of death?

dude Ozzy's pretty much fucking senile right now

well he fucked his 40 year younger hairdresser recently
>yfw you have to be senile to go for british slags or else you have to be fine with jiddish ones

> all these famous drug addicts
> I've only heard of Ozzy Osbourne
> do I need to start paying attention to celebrities
> or was I just underage when these people were famous

Tldr. Spent my childhood riding my bike and skipping stones into lakes. Never watched TV or went to the movies.

>his mom didn't have the shining book
>his dad didn't have a rolling stones live CD

It must be lord of rings land that does this to people
>inb4 what is lord of the rings

"heat is death"

"no"

>nothing wrong about it
you might Google cocaethylene
cocaine+alcohol=cardiotoxic metabolites brah

it won't kill you right away lol it'll just slowly chip away at your heart
cocaine+alcohol is a bad choice and I'm regarding your post similarly to the crystal-making image

Thats why they are so much fun to mix, in case you havent had the pleasure.

how do all of these literal TARDS think that acetaminophen and not respiratory depression is the cause of death?!

I just skip the other parts and only take booze to feel more sad. Feels bad man.

He didn't die from Tylenol (that's american for Paracetamol, rest of the world)

Stop lying you fucking faggot

I eat in cuck shed wen fren phone

Me: "hallo"

feind: "u know heat?"

Me: "ya"

fred: "heat pass"

Me: "ah SHED!"

freng: "I kno, ha."

Fucking kek

Tylenol is literally the most toxic of any of those drugs

you're right he really lived life on the edge ~~~~~~~~

Wouldn't this be an argument for legalizize more hard-core drugs? I mean if I can kill myself with a bottle of Tylennol, how is that any worse than coke?

We live in a world where people die trying to go to sleep when they want to Go to sleep when you are tired. I'm a third shift guy and I know it ain't easy, but don't be the unemployed mess trying to go to sleep at a certain time.