Why is Francis such a raging nigger faggot?

I love Jesus and I love the Church, but Rome is pushing me away with their complete globalist bullshit. What am I supposed to do?

Don't say go to another Church. That is bullshit. You don't pick religions based on politics. You pick them based on whether they're true or not. The Roman Catholic Church is the real Church of Christ. But it is susceptible to human error in all ways except one.

The problem is that this doesn't mean the pope is a raging Soros Dick Sucker who makes me unable to sit through a homily about why Mehmet needs his knob polished.

How to handle this? I've already stopped contributing financially and made sure most of my family and friends stopped as well. I turned down a bid to join the Knights of Columbus. What can I do to be a part of the Church without dealing with the commie infestation.

Don't say go Trad Cat. I want to, but there aren't any reasonably close by.

Also, Francis Hate Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPyjjbfgGUA
fisheaters.com/traditionalcatholicism.html
liberalismisasin.com/chapter2.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subsidiarity
catholic.com/tracts/is-catholicism-pagan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't globalism the ultimate goal of the Church?

No. You sound like you don't know a thing about the Church

We've been spoiled by having Benedict XVI as the brains behind the throne from '77 til he retired. Islam hated B16. When Francis is gone, we'll find smarter people.

So what until then? My next step is to go to confession and unleash a string of insults on whatever priest I encounter. It's not much, but at least in confession there's the guarantee of a genuine interaction with Christ.

Not much else that can be done.

Globalism is the goal of every corporation, so yes

Et ego dico tibi, quia tu es Petrus, et super hanc petram aedificabo Ecclesiam meam, et portæ inferi non praevalebunt adversus eam

I think globalism to the church means something different than to corporations.

It does. But explaining that to someone with no knowledge of the theology and its practical implications is rather difficult.

Like always: wait and pray. The only guarantee is we will win on the last day. More likely than not we will lose a lot til then. We are in God's hands always.

>Catholicity
>Vatican 2

Pick one

>gates of hell shall not prevail
There are no other options. Francis can't fuck up the church but he can make it annoying.

you have no knowledge of the church or theology.

I just stopped going.

I had a native Mexican priest and he would always talk about how the US should have open borders, pray for "more generous" immigration laws, etc. Another thing that got me is how my former diocese would pour funds into the Saltillo Mission, which is essentially a place where migrants go on their way to the US.

I believe in God, but we shouldn't destroy America because of feels.

Can someone sum up why Vatican II was a bad thing? I'm not a Catholic and I tried reading in to it but I'm not educated enough on Catholic dogma to have any reasonable discernment on what's right.

Yes it is you know nothing about the church

the main problem is that cucktholisism or 'true' christjewism 2.0 is just a jewish trick, same as islam. Never trust a jew. Even if he calls himself the son of god or if his mother says she didn't cheat and get pregnant.

>The Roman Catholic Church is the real Church of Christ.

Lol he thinks Roman Catholicism is the one true church

What part of loving your enemies do you not understand, shitbrick?

>he thinks it isnt

I wanna smell a burning heretic on a Saturday morning again

The church that holds the true biblical cannon is the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church. The Catholic church has been taken over by Jesuit globalists that plan to call the fallen angels "aliens" and friends to God. Read the book of Enoch my friends to learn the truth.

Christianity is a religion for literal cucks, and francis embodies that well

>love Jesus and I love the Church
>Cathocuck
You love a lie.

Holy shit someone isn't actually Catholic. Francis is actually very orthodox, and I firmly believe he is slowly but surely purging all of the liberal, pedo, pedo-covering, and, of course, faggot elements out of the Church.

HOWEVER, the media outlets in the US that report the news about the Church is handled exclusively by the AMERICAN CATHOLIC DEVILS. I'm talking about the really fucking liberal, homosexuals (Cardinal Dolan, piece of shit hired male prostitutes)

Yeah, if you actually go directly to the Roman news sources, you'll see that Francis is orthodox and making real strides to taking out the trash.

He's a Jesuit and an NWO plant. Benedictine opted for early retirement and then they put this schmoop in. He's no man of God.

The last real pope was John Paul II.

This is the truth.

+1

I've just decided to pay no attention to anything coning out if his mouth and turn my back on the Holy See for the remainder of his tenure.

Then, when he does shuffle off, I can return to the Church.

Also, he's not Pope at all, Benedict is still alive. Therefore in my eyes he remains the big kahuna.

Vatican 2 has been grossly misunderstood and used by demons to pervert the liturgy. For example, Vatican 2 never espoused doing Mass in vernacular; only scripture and homilies.

Now that people are waking up Vatican 2 will actually be followed, and we'll go back to pre-1970s orthodoxy.

Church>Nation. Down with the protestant, atheistic American, homosexual state.

Too bad we can't have autos da fe like the old Spanish huh?

looks like your need a lesson in Humility

if you are a catholic then you are a moron, period.

the idea that God inspires an elected representative on earth is as idiotic as the bible being inspired 500 years after jesus left.

Thankfully in modern times we got to see this faggot pope get elected which proves my previous two points above.

You might want to check other christian denominations like coptic christians or orthodox. Just make sure to look out for cuck elements.

As tho Benedict, then head of the CDF, wasn't correcting all St. JP2's writings to ensure Orthodoxy.

For example...
youtube.com/watch?v=hPyjjbfgGUA

russian orthadox church mate...its not cucked yet go there

Which denomination has the most qts?

cathocucks have mary a saint invented in the 1800's

This.

You can't trust what the MSM says about anything. Francis is doing alright.

My problem is local priests and bishops. They're all immigrant-cock suckers. They also play into the white genocide plans by not encouraging the youth to reproduce and stay in the Church. Instead they pander to immigrants and aging boomers.

Youth masses are pretty good, I've found. But typical sunday morning? It's just a baby boomer circle jerk.

Baby boomers die now!

Why don't you join the Society of St. Pius X? There should be one everywhere in the States. There is a church where I am and I'm in Georgia.

This is really just an american/western problem.

Sadly, it is the African/Asian church, which is fiercely orthodox, that will keep the Church together.

Those aren't real Catholics. They are baptised savages.

This page is a good summary:
>No matter the case as to the exact nature of the documents in themselves and how they may have been intended to have been read, it is a fact that the ambiguities have been exploited in a revolutionary way. This revolutionary attitude -- often called "the spirit of Vatican II" -- has swept through the human element of the Church, leaving destruction and confusion in its wake. How often are Catholics told that "since Vatican II, the Church no longer teaches/practices/believes" various aspects of Catholic doctrine? How often are we told this even by priests?
fisheaters.com/traditionalcatholicism.html

This, they are worldwide but in small cells, there's almost one per state in the US

Good goy!

Fuck off and die coward cuck

It's heresy

Some would say the opposite for what the Church is after 1970.

You're deluded if you think the church will survive the reign of Francis, or that the gates of Hell have not prevailed against it, or that it will ever again look as it did 100 years ago

A universal faith, maybe, but not a supranational government. At least it never has in the past. If that's what has been subtly or overtly promoted since the 1960s then it is a major mistake for the church.

No

And as always, or at least since the 17th century, the main culprit is the grave sin of Liberalism:

"Hence we find Liberalism laying down as the basis of its propaganda the following principles:

XXXIII. The absolute sovereignty of the individual in his entire independence of God and God's authority.

XXXIV. The absolute sovereignty of society in its entire independence of everything which does not proceed from itself. (18)

XXXV. Absolute civil sovereignty in the implied right of the people to make their own laws in entire independence and utter disregard of any other criterion than the popular will expressed at the polls and in parliamentary majorities.

XXXVI.Absolute freedom of thought in politics, morals, or in religion. The unrestrained liberty of the press.

Such are the radical principles of Liberalism. In the assumption of the absolute sovereignty of the individual, that is, his entire independence of God, we find the common source of all the others. To express them all in one term in the order of ideas, they are RATIONALISM or the doctrine of the absolute sovereignty of human reason. Here human reason is made the measure and sum of truth. Hence we have individual, social and political Rationalism, the corrupt fountain head of liberal principles: absolute freedom of worship, the supremacy of the State, secular education repudiating any connection with religion, marriage sanctioned and legitimatized by the State alone, etc.; in one word, which synthesizes all, SECULARIZATION, which denies religion any active intervention in the concerns of public and of private life (19) whether it orate or assassinate; whether it call itself Liberty or Government or the State or Humanity or Reason, or what not, its fundamental characteristic is an uncompromising opposition to the Church."
liberalismisasin.com/chapter2.htm

The church has been in absolute exlicit heresy since the Council of Trent, which condemned the ancient actual teachings of Jesus Christ and his apostles.

He's a jew sleeper agent

Yes. It has made it's goal the extermination of Christians and white people.

So you have a disagreement with a bishop, cry me a river.

The cathocucks church are the gates of hell friend , there has never been anything more cancer then the cathocuck church

No, the Church's stance has always been a form of localism:
>Subsidiarity is a principle of social organization that originated in the Roman Catholic Church. In its most basic formulation, it holds that social and political issues should be dealt with at the most immediate (or local) level that is consistent with their resolution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subsidiarity

True

>The pagan influence fallacy is committed when one charges that a particular religion, belief, or practice is of pagan origin or has been influenced by paganism and is therefore false, wrong, tainted, or to be repudiated. In this minimal form, the pagan influence fallacy is a subcase of the genetic fallacy, which improperly judges a thing based on its history or origins rather than on its own merits (e.g., "No one should use this medicine because it was invented by a drunkard and adulterer").

>Very frequently, the pagan influence fallacy is committed in connection with other fallacies, most notably the post hoc ergo proper hoc ("After this, therefore because of this") fallacy—e.g., "Some ancient pagans did or believed something millennia ago, therefore any parallel Christian practices and beliefs must be derived from that source." Frequently, a variant on this fallacy is committed in which, as soon as a parallel with something pagan is noted, it is assumed that the pagan counterpart is the more ancient. This variant might be called the similis hoc ergo propter hoc ("Similar to this, therefore because of this") fallacy.
catholic.com/tracts/is-catholicism-pagan

Because much like Obama, Pope Frannie the Foot Fetishist is a muslim imposter disguised as a Christian. He's a thousandfold more devoted to Islam than Christianity; after every terrorist attack, this pig insists on washing muslim male feet and sucking on them. Also, this Chef-Boyardee-looking fraud keeps nagging Europe to take in more muslims (in spite of the record-setting rape epidemics), the papal pig spends so much time kissing Qurans and praying in mosques, that creature is the personification of Catholics' Cancer.

Oh, no Catholicism wasn't influenced by paganism. The reason for the similarities is it's the same Devil now as it was then.

That was the counter-reformation and spawning of the Jesuits which in hindsight leaves no question as to what the church of Rome wants and has always wanted. To rule all the world, the Jesuits are a military and banking order not a religious order. Don't be fooled by the current puppet. He was actually a child trafficker from South America and is a simple PR underling of the Jesuit General in Rome. Most Catholics have no clue just how evil their church has been over the last few hundred years. It not only fomented both world wars but most of the war of Europe over that time along with the American civil war and many many others. It is a death cult really.

Thanks bro!

I am a little bit smarter having read this. Thank you.

>For the first time since the 1400s a pope has resigned
>Pope after is the biggest cuck known to man, shilling for the globalist elite
Really made me think

I know the church was evil long before Trent, but the council was the official adoption of heresy and condemnation of Christianity.

Didn't St. Malachy and Nostradamus predicted that he would be the last pope? I don't particularly believe in prophecy, but seeing the way Bergoglio is conducting things, I wouldn't be surprised if it led to some sort of destruction of the Church.

Rome is the church of satan.

Again, you're committing a fallacy, because even if some practices could be linked to those of pagans, it doesn't follow that therefore they are pagan. God is the one who is being worshiped in the end, after all, and not some false god from the heathen pantheon. Is the Gospel of John "pagan" because it equates Jesus with what is originally a pagan concept?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos
Only a very very silly person would think so.

I guarantee the rest of the church is getting tired of his shit.

>religion
>true
Time to grow up, user.

Thanks forr correcting the record with cathocuck sources . It never happend that constantine changed christianity to mix in better with the pagans like the sabath to sunday a day of pagan worship , the trinity doctrine

>Why is Francis such a raging nigger faggot?
Because he's a true-to-form Christian.

The modernist church is the real heresy here

Marin Luther is Heresy and John Smith is heresy, but don't at any point deny the place of the vatican, Francis may be a heretic, but he's still the real pope

>Again, you're committing a fallacy, because even if some practices could be linked to those of pagans, it doesn't follow that therefore they are pagan.
They are pagan because of Polytheism and anti-Christianity.
>God is the one who is being worshiped in the end
No, Satan is
>Is the Gospel of John "pagan" because it equates Jesus with what is originally a pagan concept?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos
Logos is a word. It means "word". It is not a concept.

What's the real reason Pope Benedict XVI stepped down from the position? I read the Wikipedia article which said it was because of his deteriorating health, but could there possibly be something more to it? Was he coerced?

Also, Martin Luther was no heretic.

Yes the vatican is ruled by the judeo-sodomite mafia

Too bad the heretics are those that don't follow Pope Francis, who is adhering to the Bible completely instead of selecting parts he likes and discarding the rest.

>The Roman Catholic Church is the real Church of Christ.
You fell for an old European meme. The Catholic Church is the "Synagogue of Satan" referred to in the Book of Revelation.

Catholic "Christianity" is not Christianity, it's only called "Christianity".

Catholic "Christianity" is a religion that should be called Papism.

Become a Christian, OP. Leave Papism behind.

Sola fide. Sola gratia.

>Synagogue
That automatically makes it the Synagogue of Satan Jewish

Look at those number (88) Even KEK agrees with me.

Amen brother

So you're a heretic and a hypocrite?

No I'm not. KEK is a joke. Kinda like Papism.

Go back to reddít, cuck

If cucks are the ones who should go to reddit, then there shouldn't be a single christian on Sup Forums.
If you are calling me a cuck incidentally, it can only be because you are projecting.
If you are telling me to go to reddit because you believe I would fit there, I'm certain you'll find the highest concentration of blind christcucks like yourself over there, as opposed to rational people such as myself.

The politics of the Catholic Church are not the main problem

The main problem is that its theology is synergistic

The Catholic Church is an institution created to suppress the Gospel

The Pope is the Antichrist

The redpilled are the antichrist.

I read this somewhere the other day, but most popes were never canonized and will never be. A number of popes were really bad - fathering children and shit. In short, most popes are not awesome. We just had two really amazing ones so we're lucky in that regard.

I feel you, OP. But you gotta take this as a time of spiritual darkness. Keep going to confession, receiving the sacraments, and praying for church leaders. Especially the pope.

The Church Triumphant is praying with you, too. This will pass, like everything else.

Include me in your prayers, brother, and I'll be keeping you in mine.

He didnt want to go to Brasil for a week.

Read the bible.

You don't have to agree with the Church or the Pope on politics. They only have authority on matters of doctrine and morality, and then their teachings are only binding if authoritatively promulgated, like in a Council.