There is nothing likable about this little shit

There is nothing likable about this little shit

You could just create a thread titled "Damifag, post here".

He should be retconned out of existence.

He should be turned into a permanent villain.

Like an Ender Wiggan gone wrong or something.

Yup, this should be fun.

To be honest, any Robinfag is a petethic shit on this board.

His shirtlesss scenes are top notch and turned a generation of kids gay and horny for him respectively.

Trouble is no one has Morrison's development of him stick, he's almost always characterised as a cunt when he shouldnt be so abrasive anymore.

His love of animals is pretty cool,plus his humour can be on point.If writers stop resetting his development all the time I would like him more

I like him and i believe this too, he should be made into a villain and not some shitty red hood level character, like full on villain

>shitty red hood level character
Implying that Red Hood was ever a villain expect in the eyes of idiots.

>i've never read morrison's batman

Why WB is pushing Damian?

You mean the arc where Morrison almost destroyed him and DC decided to ignore and pretend it never happened?

Who's Robin?

Because he's the current Robin. Once he stop being that, WB will forget about him.

Damian was okay in Morrison's run. He was a little shit who becomes a hero and sacrifices himself.

Bringing him back to life as "BATMANS ONE TRUE SON AND THE BESTEST ROBIN AND THE STRONGEST FIGHTER WHO BEATS EVERYBODY" is cancer. They backslid all his character development to LITERALLY make him into Donte. Hopefully his push fails miserably like Jamie and they push him to the background.

You spelled unlikable wrong.

Hes perfect in my headcanons of him being a great big brother to my wonderbat child

When DC will understand that pushing a character so hard will only result in fans hating them?

Damen would be better if writers stopped resetting his personality back to obnoxious brat at the end of every story arc.

What stories writers can do with him besides him learning humility?

I hate that his development is reset every time, but I understand why they are doing it because Damian is a character for one time story.

You point actually proves that he's a character without any potential which something I agree with.

I think it would best for him to makes just Nightwing sidekick because he's doesn't work well with Batman.

I think they are trying to imitate Marvel's success with Wolverine and Deadpool in this.

They should make him the new Flamebird or something, he really does work better with Dick

Don't worry user, he's been replaced by Duke

DC might end up doing that if the push in Rebirth didn't work.

>DC decided to ignore and pretend it never happened?
Morrison decided to pretend it never happened. He made him Wingman with zero buildup.

Uh it was actually DC that made the first move by having him with black hair again and give him a permanent antihero status.

Morrison never really know what do with Jason and I think he tried to redeem himself for the character-assassination he committed by having him as Wingman.

This. It was DC decision to ignore it and Morrison isn't stupid to countiune with something that wasn't well received.

Damian's fine. I like him more when he's paired with Dick rather than Bruce, but he still works as a character. His and Jon's dynamic is fucking great.
anyone who thinks Damian is shit and likes Jon or vice versa is fucking retarded