Walked out of the theater right there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
youtube.com/watch?v=SpnWwqwwkTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOOK AT THIS DUUUUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o

Damn this movie was good.
The whole theatre was just enjoying themselves.
Sorry you're that one autistic guy OP.

Why is this movie getting so much attention? Is it shilling or are the works of Stephen King really this monumental in American culture?

This. My entire theater took an intermission to dance to gagnam style while that clip looped on the big screen.
Op op op! Opam gagnam style!

this movie was amazing. stay mad that you didn't make money off of it faggot

Fucking Kino

WE ARE NUMBER ONE

You need a high IQ to get IT, I'm not surprised it's disliked here

It's highly liked here. It's just the same couple autists who keep spamming these threads

Movie was 'just ok' desu

I literally just finished watching it. Surprisingly the bits in the sewers were actually by far the weakest

Beating up a cosmic entity with a bit of chain and some rods was fucking stupid but i suppose its supposed to be some metaphorical overcoming fears bullshit

Also what was the purpose of the bully kids arc? It served fucking nothing to the plot he just showed up and got killed by the black kid and that was that

Also what was the kike afraid of? Is that some jew evil spirit or something? His and the fat kids fear made little sense to me

Heeeeeeeey sexy laaaadaay xD

did you get your money back, or did you ...
>get served?

OP
OP
OP OP

Jew kid was simply scared of a weird painting, have you never been freaked out by something like that?

I agree with you on fatty though, his "fear" was really weak.

It's not scary so much as it is disturbing and unsettling.

Oh yeah i just thought it might have had a deeper meaning

I guess there's a bunch of stuff that references the book or the old movie so i should probably look at those next

I didn't really get the stuff about the bombing and so on that the fatty was reading about - was IT supposedly bombing 80 people and killing whole towns in the past or something?

also i thought they really overdid it on the 'witty' one liners and swearing on the glasses kid, like i got it after the first 10 times

Out of date reference, unfunny..

11/10 solid post

Is that tyrone magnus?

>mfw there are 21 parts to this

youtube.com/watch?v=SpnWwqwwkTU

>think Beverly is a top qt
>look up actress age

uh i mean haha just kidding

t. every man who's gone and seen IT

>I didn't really get the stuff about the bombing and so on that the fatty was reading about - was IT supposedly bombing 80 people and killing whole towns in the past or something?

It was an explosion of a factory which killed 100-something people, including 88 children who were on an Easter egg hunt.

IT wakes up every 27-30 years or so and its emergence is signaled by a tragic/violent occurrence and it goes back into hibernation when something similarly tragic/violent occurs. The Ironworks explosion sent it back into hibernation, and a few years prior a brutal murdering spree had woken it up.

I want to say that the explosion may have been caused by IT but it's been a long time since I read the book so idk.

Went to see IT with some family and I had to put all my willpower into not popping a boner during the swimming scene

Fuck you for corrupting me Sup Forums

That wasn't explained at all in the movie that a violent event causes it to spawn and dissapear, interesting

I'm reading about some of the stuff like Deadlights and shit on the wiki, is all this stuff just in the one book or is IT in different novels and stuff?

....SO WHY IS THE CLOWN DANCING

people like it.

crazy I know.

>his name is "Pennywise the Dancing Clown"
>asks why he's dancing

ENOUGH FROM THE CLOWN

>still spamming his cringey videos
guy pls stop

This movie was the greatest cinematic experience I've ever had. They wheeled an elderly woman in a vegetative state into the theater before the movie. I was a bit weirded out through the previews like "wtf are they doing with this woman?" Suddenly the film starts and I hear gasps. I assumed it was because of the masterpiece on screen but then I hear someone exclaim "it's a miracle!" The woman woke up and was 21 years old again. I couldn't believe it. Suddenly I look around and notice every girl I ever had a crush on is in the theater. They turn around all begin clamoring for me to protect them from the big scary clown. I impregnated everyone of them in the theater. Before leaving an old man grabbed my arm. "You're the son I've never had...I bequeath all of my assets to you..." It's Tim fucking Curry himself. He dies in the theater. Turns out he was well invested. I'm ludicrously rich. Thank you "It." I encourage everyone to go see this movie and maybe you'll have a similar experience!

why does it kick that sign?

This tiny little underage faggot doesn't even know what breakdancing is.
Either that, or I was baited.

... WHY DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THE CLOWN

Too bad, you missed the part after that where he starts grinding up against a very uncomfortable Beverly.

i dunno but thanks for pointing it out

The door that opens before he dances literally says "Pennywise the Dancing Clown" and reveals him on stage which he starts dancing.
What's hard to get?
Oh you haven't saw it, got it.

It's September, people don't go to the movies in September much to begin with and American Assassin was shit, Home Again was shit, and Mother triggered the Christians even though it wasn't even insulting them (except the Catholics but then only a little bit). Given all that if you want to see something that isn't complete garbage It is your only choice.

I'm guessing they're going to save it for Part 2 since they've said Part 2 will go into the origins of Pennywise.

It's all one book but it's about 1000+ pages.

... HOW COME YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THE CLOWN, YET IS INCAPABLE OF WRITING THE CORRECT FORM OF SEE

so fucking funny