So apparently the people at warner brothers did a test screening of justice league for a select few and it was met with...

So apparently the people at warner brothers did a test screening of justice league for a select few and it was met with positive feedback also zack snyder said he wont be getting involved at all again with the movies
So all thats left is to see if the rumors are true that whedon pretty much remade the whole movie or that its mostly snyders work with additional scenes and dialogue from whedon either way according to those that watched the cut have ranged it from being epic, good and just ok weither thats because of whedon or the movie was always gonna be good wont be known till it comes out

SO APPARENTLY YOU'RE A BIG FAT LYING DOO DOO HEAD, WITH EXTRA POO POO!!!

Also there is a new rumor that more Steppenwolf scenes have been added
Funny thing is since the news of positive feedback from those that viewed the movie early there has been alot of positive rumors floating around but who knows what the truth is

OP BTFO

Id remind you to take these rumors with a grain of salt but you seem salty enough

Not looking forward to it anymore. FUCKING whedon definitely carved out Terrio gold to make room for quips.

Its one thing to be a die hard dc fan and its another thing to be a snyder drone relax yourself

So apparently the faggot at OP did a test screening of anal league for a select few and it was met with positive hiv feedback

Your mom liked it she said it was kino

1/10, mothers are neither male not ghey

>zack snyder said he wont be getting involved at all again with the movies
this contradicts his actual words

Snyder pajeet*.

Look at the comments on his new short film.

It's just gonna be another quipshit flick since Whedon got involved.

And thats a bad thing? My problems never been with the quips my problems been with marvels boring characters

Hey man i enjoyed watchmen man of steel and batman v superman I'll even defend them and him but the ass kissing needs to stop

>What happens to a new god when it gets struck by lightning, Steppenwolf?
>*Flash creates a bolt and fries him off into the distance*
>Same thing that happens to everything else.

Bravo, Joss.

tfw I have collected DC for decades and hate Snyder's garbage flicks

Go back to plebbit

You're a Batfag with no taste.

Ive never even been on reddit

You are on it right now, faggot.