Tfw Sup Forums can't accept the fact that Riverdale is perhaps the most Lovecraftian tv show ever (second being True...

>tfw Sup Forums can't accept the fact that Riverdale is perhaps the most Lovecraftian tv show ever (second being True Detective season 1)

the girls are ugly. i can imagine if dumb high school kids find them attractive, that's who the show is aimed at. but they are ugly and not what B&V should look like.

yes, almost kafkaesque

>slumbers

The showrunner wrote an Archie book where Sabrina marries Cthulu.

the ginger is like a failed succubus

faggot

Kys faggot

APOLOGIZE

is it really? whats lovecraftian about it? I wanna watch it but i'm trying to do nofap and i feel like i wouldn't be able to stop myself from jerking off when i watched it. Not only are the chicks hot, that sprouse dude is super attractive as well.

I mean there is something clearly "off" about her.and this is coming from someone whose kryptonite is redheads. Goofy facial structure or something.

can someone pls photoshop her to have blue/green eyes pls

It's the facial bone structure and her lips.

wer da lovecraftian elements!!

no lie jerked it to this exact photo like 43 hours ago just fyi

giv betty gf

Those lips are awesome, anyone with sense would agree. It's just the face. Also seeing a redhead with eyes that dark is different, but kind of in a good way. She's hot and only a loser would ever say otherwise, but still, just kinda weird.

someone give me a rundown on this show, looking for something new to watch

Waifus

t. Cheryl

Archie x That Asian Guy when?

>Those lips are awesome
kill yourself, thirsty beta

how are these threads not deleted

it's the same guy who spams those annie threads on Sup Forums

cast dylan, Sup Forums

The character who fucks Betty first.

Jellybean

what exactly happened to dylan?

>I'm Gay! the post

Why is she so pale?

she's hwite

Wew lads

wew

do they live together?

You are gayer than the AIDS

Met KJ apa today

He actually lives down the block from me and I see him every few days in front of my apartment

It's not at all. Either the OP is trolling or legit retarded. It's a murder mystery show that turns into a "this town has all kinds of mysteries and conspiracies and shit" show. I really enjoyed it though, it's comfy as fuck and fun to watch, and the girls are the icing on the cake. But yeah, it will probably make you want to fap.

>mexican genes already showing at 23

Stronkfu

What did you say to him? I always wonder how many people who meet celebs just act normal and how many will be spergs

Is there actual sexual tension here or have I just seen too many chinese cartoons?

No spaghetti, just got a selfie

Cheryl and Betty used to

>just got a selfie
fuckin homo

I could've sworn one of the them killed himself but they're both alive.

Who the fuck was I thinking of then?

The kids from Everybody Loves Raymond

damn imagine looking at your dead identical twin and knowing that's what you'd look like if you were dead

literally homosexual

the samoan genes are definitely showing in this pic

please stop shilling this show

what is the next step in this meme, boys? don't tell me you're gonna stop there

Stop coming on here to promote your shit show.

VERONICA IS FUCKING

WHITE

betty and veronica in 5 years

>But yeah, it will probably make you want to fap.
Really? The girls are hot but all there it's just teasing

This is a terrible comment. They look just fine.

I think she has a pretty unique face. It's interesting.

I need more of them and Jughead.

These brothers are funny. My favorite one was when Cole Sprousr dissed CW's new Riverdale poster. It's as if he's trying to get fired.

>Jughead will never fuck Betty

This is the true tragedy of the entire show. I do not want Archie to be her first, or last.

>Please stop posting threads bout a tv show on Sup Forums

It's going to explode when HBO's Lovecraft USA comes out.

I started the show a while ago, but at first I laughed at how overly dramatic it was even though it wasn't that bad. I watched episodes here and there, but it wasn't until episode 5 that I found it really engrossing and began really following it.

Now I've watched it twice and began recommending to others knowing it might be a hard sell. That being said I am happy to see these threads on Sup Forums. It's nice to know that somebody here enjoys the show enough to make threads about it.

i just want betty/jughead to break up so all the little teenage whores on tumblr lose their minds

Why are you on Tumblr?

holy shit, i had no idea

Chuck seems strangely attracted to Dark Betty. Will they ever meet again?

How many episodes do I need to give it?

>That being said I am happy to see these threads on Sup Forums. It's nice to know that somebody here enjoys the show enough to make threads about it.
If it's anything like last season, live threads will be on Sup Forums, with comfy post-game threads on Sup Forums. Live threads on Sup Forums get hit by the user who thinks Riverdale is a Soros funded show, and the post-game threads on Sup Forums get hit by the Snapchat autist.

It took 5 for me.

>Soros funded show

I fucking wish Sup Forums and their crazy conspiracy theories would stop leaking everywhere.

Based giv poster.

Anyone watch the original ending where Betty's parents were going to offer to be Jughead's foster parents and they would live together? That was sickenly sweet I'm so glad they changed that. Jughead putting on the jacket was the best part of the episode.

I wonder if the news of getting a S2 sparked the change.

I like the couple but the fat fangirls collectively losing their shit would be worth it

It gets good after the pedo teacher leaves town and archie gets relegated to being a side character

That was such a waste of a storyline.

blackfu coming thru!

why is bughead such a twat

Fuck off asshole.

I keep seeing this webm in every thread.

If anyone of you took a minute to go it his ig you would see he ironically posted this along with a humorous caption.

are you so insecure of your sexuality that you had to post that?

What, why'd they off himself?

>I wonder if the news of getting a S2 sparked the change.
They said those would've been the scenes for the finale if they didn't get renewed

Yeah thank god it got renewed.

At first I disliked Alice, Betty's Mom, but then she became one of my favorite character's. She's willing to let underage teens raise hell and do all sorts of crazy shit as long as it means she gets the information that she needs. Not once did she try to stop that party until FP already sent everyone home.

Also, FP let Jughead get punched in the face, too. Guess he was trying to teach him a lesson.

>mexican
>white

Only Betty and Cheryl are white.

lads how does on become a director for the CW

asking for a friend

cheryl has brown eyes

fucking nigger

This doesn't make any sense.

Only if it's temporary.

Ginger looks fucking bogpilled

>tfw op can't accept the face that he watches cw teen drama show for girls.

think she's played fallout new vegas? I wonder if she likes lonesome road over dead money

Where is Bughead in that screenshot?