A question of ethics

Are atheists pagan christians?

When you ask an atheist what grounds their morality without the belief in a higher power, they will often says 'ha, I don't need a god to know that killing is wrong'

Which means one of two things
A: they regard christian morality as truth, regardless of the fact that they aren't christians
B: They thin that they can regard this morality as truth regardless of any grounding in a higher power

>inb4 we don't need morality because we have laws that dictate what to do and what not to do

That would imply that you (or most people in the west) don't feel that these things are right and wrong, which is absolutely untrue. Western Man feels guilt towards doing certain things, whilst at the same time proclaiming that he is an atheist, which SHOULD (logically) mean that he feels guilt about nothing

Explain yourselves!

p.s. I believe in higher power, but I don't have a morality that makes me feel guilty for anything, because that's not pertinent to my flourishing, and I don't feel these ethics align with the laws of nature and reality

If you ask me, I'd say that 'atheists' simply haven't logically thought about why they have this morality. Going further, I would say that atheists don't even realize that they technically and logically shouldn't even believe that logic can provide any actual truth, but that's another argument that I can go into if you want

>"killing is wrong" is a purely christian idea and any other belief system that has a similar moral code is just copying christian morality :^)

shut the fuck up

are you implying that average atheists in the west don't have a christian morality?

where weakness is praised, and strength makes you an oppressor? And you can only gain the favor of god by being meek? And if you have power then your chances of getting into atheist heaven (aka being a socially acceptable person) are the same as a camel going through the head of a needle?

because I was just using an example. I don't understand how you didn't get that.

OPs right user. Average atheists literally have faith that their morality set is the correct one

Christianity is merely one means to access universal ethics. It is not necessary to be a Christian to believe in universal ethics.

It is necessary to have some conception of God, however.

Atheists are basically Christian heretics. They take the Christian idea of logical and understandable universe but then exclude any supernatural stuff

Congrats on realizing that everyone who says they're an atheist is also a liar.

They've done countless studies on polygraphs, and all "there is no God" responses are deceptive.

that's what I'm saying

atheists claim to have a means to access universal ethics, and the universal ethics which they have is the christian one.

Why is that? Is my question. Basically they haven't thought about it, right?

I prefer to call it higher power, the word God has too many semitic pretenses for my argument

I would actually propose that most (((atheists))) are actually christian pagans. Because I think that most people who call themselves atheists actually have a spiritual dimension. But what pagans do is draw spirituality from everything, there is no spiritual hierarchy, which I would posit most people who call themselves atheists actually do.

When you think about it, there is actually not even a solid foundation for nihilists to do ANYTHING. A Nihilist taken to their logical conclusion should have no political opinion, no desire to live, to be honest.

That's what I was thinking.

Also, i think that the most logical conclusion for these types to possibly come to is agnosticism. But would you agree that a religion is necessary to instill in the plebs a higher set of values and virtues?

Atheists and Nihilists need not apply to this question, they don't believe in a hierarchy of values and morals.

Because the plebs have not been indoctrinated by us, or our ideology, they have been indoctrinated by another. I bet that the lemmings of our species literally REQUIRE indoctrination as part of their being, so that they can feel comfortable in feeling that they are safe in their group identity.

I didn't know of ''thou shall not kill'' until I was about 17 years old. Never read the bible. Thought Christianity was just some American meme. I knew killing was wrong.

Either these morals have nothing to do with Christianity, or they are Christian, but we know about them without ever reading the bible, in which case Christianity is irrelevant.
Clearly I don't need to read the bible or follow a Jewish religion to know what's right and wrong, so why not be an atheist and just not give a shit since you already have the rules beamed into your head?

I will never join a KIKE religion. Christianity is the ultimate subversion. It teaches white people to destroy themselves. Christianity has to be destroyed and replaced with white nationalism.

atheists are mentally ill

>and the universal ethics which they have is the christian one. Basically they haven't thought about it, right?

We thought about for half a second and realized that universal ethics would have pre-existed Judaism by tens of thousands of years.

The Sumerians had ethics 7000 years ago. Hammurabi's Code was codified ethics 3000 years ago. Egyptians had their laws carved into petraglyphs centuries before they they taught Moses how to cut stone.

In fact, it was mostly the scribes of Egypt inspired the Jews to start writing everything down.

>the Christian idea of logical and understandable universe

The Christian fairly tales of the universe are neither logical nor fully understandable even by the people who claim to have read the bible.

>They've done countless studies on polygraphs, and all "there is no God" responses are deceptive.

The great religious lies continue.

>atheists are mentally ill

The atheists are rational.

The beliebers are irrational.

Those are the facts.

What makes you think that you didn't think those things because the society around you tells you that these are the morals?

You've never thought "why is it that these pre Christians could kill without discretion?" Cause that's what they could do, without immense guilt.

I think you are insinuating that Christian morals are innate in us, which is not the case.

Universal ethics did, but those universal ethics were not the ones atheists have lol historicity has no effect on that.

Look at Roman ethics. Not Christian at all. It is an atheist assumption that Christian morals are 'universal morals' and an even bigger assumption that there ARE universal morals without a higher power.. You're going to have to rethink your logic

how edgy of you lol

>an atheist believing there can be facts

hahahahahahaha

I suspect that atheist ethics is mostly based on Aristoteles which also served as base for christianism.

Yeah, because people killed eachother before Christianity in this area, retard.
You're a dumb American who doesn't even know shit about European culture.

Oh, a jew said some moral and immoral things, so clearly he invented morality.

lmao

You are a fucking retard if you are really arguing that the modern secular morality does not stem from christianity

A serious retard.

God you are such a pleb

You think these morals exist in a vacuum

It's people like you who show me that Christianity is holding back the morality of Christianity. It's people like you who are taking the Christian morality to an even more Puritan end than even Christians themselves