OG Scott Summers is dead

> OG Scott Summers is dead
> Ideas never die
> tfw madEmma mindrapes Tykeclops
> tfw she implants OG Scott's memories into him
> tfw ideas never die
> tfw Rightclops is ressurXted in Tykeclops

Wouldn't it be easier to find fake Elixir and have him revive Rightclops?

and then they fucked

Is this a variant?

Yep. For IvX. Issue when Kidclops learns TERRIBLE AND SHOCKING TRUTH OF HIS OLDER SELF'S ACTIONS DURING DEATH OF X.

Somehow that doesn't really sound twisty and taboo-y

He was there though

Cyclops should stay dead until the next universe reboot.

I hate him. Irrationally.
The fact that I hate him means that the writers are getting to me, which is good...but damn, I hate him.

It's like Damian Wayne.
I hate that little shit. I wish someone would beat him with a crowbar (but not too hard, because he's a kid) and put a few dents in that ego of his.

I mean Shotaclops is seventeen, despite every book drawing him like he's 12. Still a bit of a "Niiice." situation tho.

but he didn't know Rightclops really died on Muir Island

damian was not supposed to be a loveable sweetheart fan favorite, dipshit. try reading comics before bitching.

Only Emma, Alex and Cuckoos know what happened.
Don't you have some race to betray, Storm?

It's not really about Cyke's death that riled up most of the XFags. It's how he died, Not only the manner of death(s) but how they've attempted and tried to character assassinate him that they're willing to outright call him Hitler in panel and persecuting him for this awful thing he had done that turned out to be literally nothing.

Scott Summer
> pioneering member of the Xmen
> leader of the Xmen
> pioneer and founder of XFactor
> leader of XFactor
> member of different Xteams
> mentor, friend, father, husband

Died because he inhaled a gas and his fakeself got assblasted by BB. At least Logan died heroically.

Hank, don't you have more crimes to commit against the laws of god and physics?

>Storm
What's her role in all of this? What's her stand. I sorta understand Hank fucktard Ororo's just drifting there.

>What's her role in all of this?
She's the current leader of the X-men and is doing a horrible job. All but confirmed to be betraying the X-men in IvX.

Emma just want's to /ss/ tykeclops without all the guff

>Only Emma, Alex and Cuckoos know what happened.
Mags seemed to know as well. Fucker's secondary mutation may as well be being perceptive as all get out.

Hating something irrationally invalidates your argument.

But I agree he should stay dead for different reasons, both OG wolverine and clops being dead is poetic to the current state of Marvel. With OG Fury also out of the picture, Whore, and Cap not even being Cap anymore, the next who needs to go is Spodermen

I haven't been following the mutants ever since AvX so I'm outta loop on where's where and who's who except for what I encounter in some thread.

Have they also written Ororo OOC? What's her stance in all this IvX thing?

>the next universe reboot.
Marvel doesnt do those

That's a dumb reason.

> the next who needs to go is Spodermen
Benis pls. You tried to deceive but we know. Tis you.

>Still reading X-Men and not switching to Inhumans

Insanity!

Watch how Inhumans are gassing mutants and tell them YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS while they totally can and will.
True. Plus, he's one of few people who really know Cyclops.

>True. Plus, he's one of few people who really know Cyclops.
> tfw Scott's the true legacy of Mags

What if Scott started with Mags' brotherhood instead of Xavier's Xmen and tagged along Magneto allthroughout those years?

Storm basically has a fetish for royalty. She's got this weird crush on Medusa.

It's known that she becomes Benedict Arnold in IvX too.

Hank, I get, honestly, I don't respect it, but I understand where he's coming from. Storm is just the idiot who believed the Inhumans' story, not "Cyke"'s

I think we would've gotten to the same place, but Scott might have had significantly less patience.

Magneto would have him knock up Wanda faster than you can say MUTANT AND PROUD.

Mags probably never would've switched to good for one thing

y

Say what you will about Fraction, but his Mags was perfect.

I really think people would've looked back on his run more favorably without >Land.

>actually tracing Dr. Manhattan

Is there anything safe from Land?

Marvel shill get the fuck out

Are you retarded? Marvel JUST finished a universe reboot, and they constantly do minor reboots all the time.

All of Marvel continuity still stands. There was no reboot. Never has been.

So is Frank still a Vietnam vet?

And if continuity still standing means a reboot doesn't count, then COIE and Flashpoint weren't reboots either.

Yeah, he got deaged by the Bloodstone when he was cured of being a Frankenstein

>So is Frank still a Vietnam vet?
Yep.

And I don't know shit about DC but I know that Nu52 is a different universe than the last one.

He even traces his own traces.

Let's run with this.
Say Scott is rescued from Jack o Diamonds by Magneto instead of by Xavier.
Scott would have most likely developed a friendship with Wanda and a rivalry with Quicksilver.
He would have likely held the Brotherhood together when Magneto and Toad were taken.
Wanda and Quicksilver would have never joined the Avengers and stayed committed to the mutant cause.

On the other hand it's likely the X-Men would have died at Krakoa if not for Scott.

I've hated Cyclops ever since he left his wife and newborn child to go running off looking for his highschool crush.

Jesus Christ, Scott, you got married and had a child with Maddie, stop acting like a lovesick schoolboy.

Nu52 is the same universe as pre-Flashpoint.
Someone stole 10 years and the stories readjusted.

Actually Wanda and Pietro partially joined the Avengers to help mutants (and help clear their name) maybe this universe has a Kooky Quintet

>And I don't know shit about DC
You've got that right.

>I know that Nu52 is a different universe than the last one.
Literally false.

It's always hilarious to see Marvelfags defend Marvel's mess of continuity while complaining about DC books they never read. Especially when they just parrot ebin maymays about "reboots" then turn around and defend Secret Wars, which is EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

Magneto and Sinister would clash more often, I wager.
Main thing is, would Xavier create ANAD X-Men after O4 bite the dust?

Oh okay then. But it doesn't really matter how it happened mass. continuity change=reboot and Mahvel has not ever done that.

I never disparaged DC you company wars faggot.

And Crisis on Infinite Earths merged the worlds like Secret Wars did, with a bunch of characters remembering it. Infinite Crisis just fixed a bunch of continuity shit.

There has literally never been a DC "reboot" that ignores all previous continuity.

Yes, yes. Well done OP. HOWEVER:
>OG Scott Summers is dead
>Ideas never die
>tfw madEmma mindrapes TeenJean
>tfw she implants OG Scott's memories into her
>tfw ideas never die
>tfw Rightclops is ressurXted in TeenJean
>tfw TeenJean and Emma become the new X-Men power couple

>Died because he inhaled a gas and his fakeself got assblasted by BB.

Then, let's have the Life of X.
Post best Cyke moments.

I need this AU right now.

But who will be the dominate one? What sort of fucking are talking here

A teacher teaching her student type of fuck or rape?

Get the fuck over it.

>Post best Cyke moments.

>two characters who like femdom
>"But who will be the dominate one?"
Stupid question

Maddy was crazy and self-centered and tried to sabotage Scott at every turn.

When was it established that Tykeclops likes Femdom?

>mfw Bendis and Hank are browsing Sup Forums
MODS

Its a universal Scott Summers constant.

Just fanfic it, senpai.

If I had no suitable rebuttal that is exactly how I'd respond, too.

The writers at the time wanted to put the original X-Men membership back together, pesky little details like Cyclops having retired from superheroics, getting married, and having a kid were to be ignored. They committed character assassination on Scott and he has never recovered from it, he went from the mutant's version of Captain America to... just another asshole.

From a storytelling perspective, writing the exploits of an asshole are more interesting. But surprise surprise, if you turned Cap into the Punisher overnight it might make him a more interesting, if not at least a more tragic character, but fans of the decades-long original characterization might have a problem with it.

The best thing Morrison ever did was pick up and run with asshole-scott, having him jump into bed with Emma before Jean's body was cold. His inability to move on, to "get the fuck over it", was a huge anchor on the character.

fuck I forgot my imgae

>pretending Inferno never happened

Reminder Nocenti took Claremont out to dinner and waited til after 5 to tell him so he couldn't storm into the offices and stop it.

I think we'll still end up with the same Scott but less self loathing.

>They committed character assassination on Scott and he has never recovered from it, he went from the mutant's version of Captain America to... just another asshole.
I've seen worse retcons in my time. Honestly, have NONE of you read Inferno?

>tfw outExodus Exodus

I havent. Storytime?

Is there something I'm missing? How does that make him the enemy of them forever? He saved his race from poison cloud. That's purely self defense. Did he also murder an orphanage of inhumans?

There is huge religious and cultural significance to them. It's like fucking up an extra religious part of Vatican City I guess?

Because what he did is the same as destroying the most important holy site and symbol of a religion while also making half the followers of that religion infertile.

You people really are pure fucking cancer. It's as if you're purposely trying to be more obnoxious than batfags.

>while also making half the followers of that religion infertile.
Nope.

> characterfags are cancer
is water also wet, user? you're not obliged to click the thread an participate. You can also filter out threads you don't like.

People who shit on threads other people enjoy are cancer too you know.

You don't become a full inhuman until you step into the cloud/gas/crystal chamber.

There's another cloud.
Furthermore, the cloud Scott fixed doesn't render Inhumans sterile.

All that happened is that the NuHuman population won't grow as quickly.

Stay mad.

Yes but there used to be two

And who said anything about mad?

>Yes but there used to be two
It doesn't render anybody sterile. It doesn't prevent other inhumans from being born.

>dat pic
Mad af tbqh

But it reduces the output of new inhumans on earth showing up by 50%

>outright call him Hitler in panel

Not doubting you but source? I wanna see this for myself.

No it doesn't, jut the rate at which they appear, which is ever so slightly different.

Most recent ish of Champions

sorry, wrong file

I don't see it, sure they called him a villain but that's a far cry from being the leader of the Nazi-party.

I'm not seeing the word Hitler anywhere

See

fugg u Marvel ;_;

Even Hopeless is doing a lot better job at tackling this same issue and question with kid apocalypse

Here. Sorry I clicked on the wrong crop.

> bad guy
> serial killer
> villain

> Hitler
> Evil

WHAT THE FUCK.
FUCK YOU MARVEL.

Meh Marvel is overrun with SJW libtards making comics now.

Do you have the uncropped version of this?

Why does tykeclops looks like he's older than Rightclops.

Where is this from? From the uniform it looks like XFactor but what issue?

>> tfw Scott's the true legacy of Mags

Xfags has become such miserable pathetic cancer in Sup Forums

There's nothing your whining can do.

>suddenly not allowed to shit on shitty writing when its about a specific group of characters