Does Robbi Rodriguez JUST annoy you?

Does Robbi Rodriguez JUST annoy you?

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL? TRAILER WHEN?

I don't care how petty it is, I hope she isn't in just so that he's let down.

>creator of the hit character, "Spider-Gwen"

this is the current state of Marvel comics

Even if we ignore that he's a petty manchild, every time I see someone with purple hair I want to walk up to them and punch them in the face as hard as I humanly can, so yes. He does annoy me.

It's just something that's already bound to happen in the future in a Marvel video game.

I just hate seeing Robbi's autistic ego happy. Always hated how in interviews, he said he never liked Gwen as a character. In his mind, he thinks he revolutionized her or something.

Goes easy on him, the man's going blind. He probably doesn't even realise how bad he looks.

It's one of those fedora things.
He thinks he looks a lot cooler with the purple hair than he actually does. In his mind, he's like Jeff Hardy.

I hope she's in it in some cameo, but at some point it includes a reference to the Cho covers. Maybe she says there's no reason to get outraged in response to another character going crazy about something.

Robbi's heart would shatter.

This should be her winning pose.

this is gonna be bad

>TFW she doesn't get in

She's not gonna get in because Spider-Man is gonna get in, and Capcom isn't going to take the creative mental time to develop an entirely different move set for a character who's basically just Spider-Man with tits

No. This was confirmed fake.

>SpiderGwen gets in
>She is sfv thicc with massive titties
>Special concept artist - Frank Cho

There's no reason for her to be in, Spider-Man is already gonna be a character, they aren't going to make a clone, this isn't Smash Bros.

>Creator.

He drew her, didn't even come up with the costume.

Tell that to X-23.

I don't have a good way to explain myself, but because of how Wolverine's move set was I can easily see other claw characters as being easy to design original movesets for

A character who's just girl Spider-Man? Not so much

>implying disney won't intervene with development in order to appeal to a more PC demographic

If x-23 played anything like logan she'd be at least one tier higher

The PC thing look like to be a Marvel book only.

Only if PC stands for penis cumming

Still doesn't change the fact that Capcom took a character who was conceptually "Logan with tits" and gave her a distinct play style different from him. Same could be said about She-Hulk as well.

Now I highly doubt that Rodriguez's golden child is going to fill a spot in the roster when there are far more deserving Marvel heroes and villains it should be given to, but distaff counterparts have been done before.

Yeah MvC has never had clone characters before

Why does he dress like the Purple Man?

>Spider-Gwen

She couldn't play much different to Spidey to get in anyway, and we know they declined characters like Punisher for playing to similar to others.

>losing sound clip is "OUTRAGE!"

>Spidergwen
I'd rather have kid arachnid

Make her shout it in one of her moves so there is a chance of
OUTRAGE
OUTRAGE
OUTRAGE
HIDDEN MISSILE
OUTRAGE

Remember Yakuza goons in the Punisher game who wear purple suits?
That's what he looks like to me.

This, 100%.

>Take established character
>Give her spider powers
>Give her Mayday's attitude
>Make everything bad carbon copies of the actual things
>ORIGINAL DONUT STEEL

There is no way that image is real. Look how uneven the 4 is on the inside. I refuse to believe that Marvel and Capcom would release such a trashy image.

I want her to be in it, but they use Frank Cho's version of her

That even confirms she's in even more. She will be an alternative skin DLC with it's own dub.

He had pink hair as well.

jared leto?

Hope she's in it and she's sexualized as fuck with lingering titty and ass close ups and she makes little moans when she's hit

Oooh he's one tough cookie

I hope she isn't in because what does she add that you don't already get from Spider-Man? Fuck, Spider-Men because you know Marvel would insist Miles get in the game.

They did it with X-23. But it wouldn't happen because Marvel's priority after Peter would be Miles and having three Spider characters with virtually the same powers/fighting styles is a little too much.

C'mon she's autism cammy, like Juni.
She can go full Wolverine if the go full on CURRENT YEAR Marvel.
With such other timeless heroes like:
Canthor
Jav Iron Man
Wooden Plank Spider-Man
Dead Son Nova
Dance Off Bro
Potato Girl
Shit ton of shitty inhumans
Shazam
Ms. Marvel
Cho Hulk
And a heaping helping of MCU synergy

>when there are far more deserving Marvel heroes and villains it should be given to

That is completely irrelevant. This is the company that gave us Rocket Raccoon and Phoenix Wright. If they want Gwen in and get an OK, she will get in. I can only hope they give her the Cho treatment and bulk her up as well as give her rocking tits and ass just to make Robbi cry about his daughter being raped.

Why does this asshole think he made some great unique and wonderful idea?

He must be on some good fucking meds

>I can't tell the difference between real and fictional people
he needs to go to a mental institution and be evaluated because he is obviously very lonely and mentally unstable.

You would be so much happier if you worried more about yourself and less about other people.

>JUST
This meme annoys me more than he does.

A pox on your house.

If mvc4 is real and Gene from Godhand isn't in it then I will personally in real life be disappointed and complain about it on Sup Forums.