Following Malcolm to his college tour and not leaving when she finds out there is girls

>following Malcolm to his college tour and not leaving when she finds out there is girls
>tries to fight Malcolms battle with the RA basically ruining his chance at that school
>writing Malcolm up at work right after telling him he did good
>ignoring her own set of morals she "holds so dearly" just to stick it to Malcolm at work

Yeah, she's never been wrong right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7St8JyAHtOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And that's just what I could think of at the moment

She was teaching him life lessons.

he saved Malcolm from getting HIV+ from college sex. she literally saved his life and the continuation of her genes

at work, she is just preparing him for the real world and being hard on him because she knows he can do better

kind of cute in this image, I'm going to try tugging it to her. anyone else in?

In the last episode didn't she fuck Malcolm out of a 100k+ a year job so that he could go to fucking community college and work as a janitor with Reese?

Imagine pinning her down and fucking her as she gets mad and yells at you

Yeah I guess so

>try

Confirmed not watching the show

Those girls were complete nerds they weren't gonna fuck Malcolm and he did an absolute perfect job his first day,plus she !Ade a !is take and blamed it on Malcolm. Don't give me this shit, she was a control freak, the RA says it best in the college episode.

This, also she smokes cigarettes

That'd be crazy hah

The jew that played Cynthia got really ugly when she grew up. She probably had a bunch of plastic surgery like Olivia Munn.

>this is canon

Also those boobs, weren't real!
I was suicidal when I found out

She is a terrible person. So is everyone else in the family and they are fucking each other over all the time for stupid and petty shit. That's the point brainlet.

naa lois is the glue that binds them together or they'd be complete fuckups, but she is frequently wrong

How stupid are you?

This for one, plus there's numerous episodes where they stand up for each other

youtube.com/watch?v=7St8JyAHtOc

I would never forgive that bitch if she purposely destroyed my chances at a full scholarship to a prestigious university and I had to get a job as a janitor and attend community college instead.

>were free

update: I just came

>we will force you to work yourself up to become president because you'll finally care about people like us!!
>is a stupid bitch that gets pregnant every second second like a nigger skank causing all her problems in life

Last episode was contrived bullshit times ten. Made me despise her even more.

>women in basketball shorts
literally the best

Hal's jizz was just super potent, condoms didn't work

This.
>we want you to be president, Malcolm

I wonder what would help him become president.
That scholarship or scrubbing toilets and going to community college?

She'd have better luck sending him to war

She sure is cute though

About to watch the last episode of S1 and it's pretty good so far, how are the other seasons?

worked for bush and mccain

Its hold up til the last scene in the finale, don't the the plebs tell you different

Only the first five seasons are great. Seasons six and season seven are mediocre.

Season 2 is the peak.

actually he gets into harvard or something and works as a janitor there while going to school. The whole family's plan for him is revealed. He is to become President of the United states. To help people like them, who get fucked over constantly. Reese ends up working as the janitor of his old high school. By blowing up some stink bomb in the cafeteria and blaming it on the old janitor. Dewey gets to be rich and live a fun exciting life.

>tfw Lois will never peg you

I'd stick it to her if you know whatt I mean

>that episode where Hal doesn't go to jail because he skipped work every friday

Are you all fucking stupid?

He was an underachiever but he got into Harvard thanks to his mother being tough on him.

Bullshit, he would have gotten in no matter what, his IQ is supposedly 165. Also the problem is she refused letting him join some extremely successful start up that would have made him rich, because her "you have to grow up poor so you can know what its liiikeee" shit

I know I'm getting old because I'm starting to find Lois super hot.

>look her up now
>61 years old
>look at recent picture

what in the fuck

Same, I was just thinking about that in this thread
12 year old me would never have thought of her, but now I'm in love

Would you watch a one hour reunion with the principle cast, just showing where the characters are now?

No. It'd be full of thinly veiled political memery.

Yes but I would want Craig, Stevie, his dad, and Ritchie

I would normally hate a character like this but she's a good version of the archetype.

she doesn't want Malcom to waste his potantial and frankly he needs someone like this in his life.

I like her, one of the best written females I think, but doesn't make her not wrong sometimes

I liked that when I heard it but it's so unlikely.

I could also imagine him being corrupted or failing to climb the political ladder.

It would make more sense for him to help the world by becoming a bill gates or steve jobs type.

>Would you watch a one hour reunion with the principle cast, just showing where the characters are now?

The kid that played Dewey died though.

No fucking way really?! ;)

You guys see Wilfred? plays a crazy nympho that likes her butthole licked.
CHECK IT OUT!

Shut up Elijah

so give him an offscreen death who cares Dewey was the worst fucking character, once the kid grew up every episode with him was him being a smug piece of shit

good riddance

>deal a pessimistic genius who bitches about everything
>deal with a bully who beats you up daily
>psychopathic mom who never let's you do shit
>dimwit but loving father

I wonder why

HAL BURNED THE FUCKING DRESS

Love that one

The whole Reese joins the army main plot is great too, probably my favorite two episodes

i'm on season 6 now and all i can say is this show took a massive nosedive after 9/11. like the entire tone and comedy shifted from grounded, relateable characters clearly representing the "true" average american family, non devout, low income christians with a cynical world view with subtle comedy, interesting and varied plots in a packed 23 odd minutes into turgid mediocraty where you're regularly reminded of how agnostic the family are, "issues" transform from the everyday kind to deconstructing society as a whole, and the characters become both more exaggerated and more inconsistent.

lois changes from an accurate depiction of an upper lower class mom, to a flip flopping hypocrite who can't keep her personality straight. compare the episode in the op to the one where she goes to the military camp in season one or two, the same premise with two entirely different loises.

we go from genuine family oriented, appropriately low brow comedy like the boys pushing lois down a water slide after calling them aboriginees (and sneaking rum with hal into the water park) to dewey being a condescending prick to his dad for not wanting an emotionally disturbed retard running around his house smashing shit up with a hammer, complete with hal learning a valuable lesson about his prejudices. fuckin gross.

another example of the clear shift in tone is with stevie he goes from being joked about and treated just as harshly and held to the same standards as everyone else, multiple episodes even pointing out how the people giving him special treatment are in the wrong, to regularly "getting one over" on people who don't think he can achieve like the street luge episode.

jesus there's even an episode where the boys learn about women's issues and read a fascinating novel about "gender fluid societies." the tone of seasons 1-4 and 5-7 are starkly contrasted and i wish someone could give me a detailed gestalt as to why that is. did you read that whole thing? you're a fag.

What's your favorite intro gag Sup Forums?
>when they're playing a fighting style video game and acting polite
>Lois changes it to something educational and they start fighting

>Gasoline donut, come on that's ten times worse than breaking someone's heart.
>I dunno. Were you in love for the first time with that donut?
>SHUT UP, DEWEY

Post-9/11 is season 3+, not 1-4

I have a few other issues with your post but meh

>you just have to remember two things, you need a distraction and the little guy gets screwed over

>bill gates or steve jobs
>helping the world
>wanting to help the {{world}}

>what good is running gonna do? We live here!
>nice try little boy!

reese got to war only to drag back by mom. Yeah, I think Malcom would be fine.

She has a nice back.

>that episode were Reese and Malcolm think the others gay and they sing Abba together

Seriously, hngg

i don't like that episode because hayden paneteierere outsmarting them and making a fool out of them directly parallels me being outsmarted by a girl like that when i was younger and i feel such shame

I hate her because she always is bitching about her dad and wanting sympathy yet doing shit like that

This is a myth

MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

What a newfag! Hahahahah

I once had a dream that I wrote a book studying Dewey's cahracter

She's the worst character in the show. I genuinely despised Lois. They painted her out to be pretty smart and continually on top of the (genius) boys but yet also be completely retarded to the (always negative) effects of her actions on them. She was a plot hole in every episode she featured heavily.

Socks.

MOMMY ME WANT MILKIES FEED BABY

>it's a Reese gets humiliated/has his heart broken episode

why did they keep making these

Because he deserves it

I just watched that thanksgiving episode. That girl wanted Malcolm's dick so badly. It also nailed what whole "do not have sex with a drunk girl" thing better than any current show.

Best visual gag?

>Tfw she was smarter than Malcolm
>Tfw Malcolm probably ended up being her bitch

Whenever I saw her on the screen I had the urge to destroy my TV.

What if malcom in the middle was set in the same universe as Breaking Bad??? Xd

Malcolm in the Middle did a really good job of making the kids act like actual kids

what happened to her anyway, I remember she only was there for a season.

>that episode where Hal is fattening her up

Very strange and wrong opinions

Season 1 is great. Season 2 is oddly very bad. Seasons 3 and 4 are great. Season 5 is bad. Season 6 is good. Season 7 is mostly bad.

Yes user, the show makes it very fucking clear that Lois is not infallible, and in fact is just as dysfunctional as the rest of the family.

Just like the show makes it very clear that Hal and Francis are basically the exact same person.

he went to harvard user,
and it wasnt a scholarship it was a job offer in a tech startup company

You forgot when she literally kidnapped Reese after he moved out because she was upset with him making stupid financial decisions.

Was Francis a better character during military school, while in Alaska, or at the ranch

>The episode where Lois can't have sex for a week, and in that week both Lois and Hal become incredibly productive members of society

The show was secretly about how destructive sex addiction can be to a person

Reese fucking around with credit cards was also her and Hals fault for not teaching their teenagers anything about finances

Hal always was a man of taste.

>That other episode where the house is being fumigated and Hal and Lois can't have sex and can't stop fighting each other

>the episode where Lois and Hal have a real fight and Hal admits to burning the dress

the ranch imo
i hated the alaska arc,

the one where the parents of the kids malcolm was babysitting were literally creating weird secret videos of him in their house? like seriously how creepy and weird was that.
there was one tape labeled something like : malcolm itching himself for twenty minutes

She wasn't smarter than Malcolm, she was just great at manipulating him since he had a crush on her. (even if he didn't know it)

Lois even outright calls her out on it when she tries to manipulate her.