Confess your Sup Forums-related sins

Confess your Sup Forums-related sins.

I get upset when people shit on Marvel movies, sad part is they generally have legit complaints and I acknowledge that they have a point but it doesn't help

Can't resist trolling alt right tards. They're just so damn easy.

I did not care for the godfather

i'm posting from my phone and have reddit open in another tab

I don't really watch tv or go to the movies.

Can't resist trolling alt left tards. They're just so damn easy.

It really is. You already got one

I've honestly never seen The Graduate or Close Encounters

I forced lovecraftian meme.

I really hate the Sneed meme but I post it just to fit in.

I hate David Lynch.

I really try my hardest no not watch popular shit like Stranger Things, but when I watch it I ended up loving it anyway.

I'm not really racist, but I like to post alt right shit just to piss people off.

I've enjoyed every Transformers film

You know they tub things of ranch that are packaged with those variety packs of vegetables? I ate the ranch while watching a Seth McFarlane show.

I don't even watch shows or movies anymore
I just shitpost and sometimes watch youtube

I watched Fellowship, Two Towers, but didn't watch Return of the King.

I've never watched Indiana Jones.

I hate the sneed meme

*tips fedora
*posts pickle Rick*
*vapes*

le ebin post!!!!11

I enjoy The Fast & The Furious movies unironically.

Same

you're both whores

Thanks for the reply

It's two now, lmao.

I've been phonepoating since 2013
I've never been to reddit (unlike you fags)
I'm a little bit racist but I don't engage in alt right shitposting

Think this applies to majority of Sup Forums.

I don't watch tv other than for Sup Forums

Thanks for the reply

I never get tired of Baneposting.

Fight club is one of my favourite movies
I like rick and morty and think it is a good setting for an animated sitcom with originality.
I can't stand star wars
I don't like star trek either but the first two of the new reboot movies are the only ones I could stand.
I hate musicals with a passion so i will never watch la la land. looks gay tbqh anyway

Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the reply

I came for the waifu posting, but stayed for the discussions. Sup Forums is most memes but when there's actually discussions (usually for smaller, less popular stuff, rarely for popular things) it's pretty good.

I mostly phonepost because my laptop is inaccessible for all of my bus commute.
Also I scroll Sup Forums while shitting.

I only come on Sup Forums to find movies to watch before i fall asleep

Thanks for the (You)

im not gay

How fat are you that it takes you more than 1 minute to shit?

You can have one more just cause I know how desperate you are for them

I phonepost
I don't watch television or film
I force memes I don't even like (Sneed and Lovecraft)
I frog post
I colbertpost
I Bane post and laugh everytime
I Sup Forums post and larp as both sides of the argument for (you's)
I cast people in their inevitable biopics
I shit on shows and movies I've never watched
I browse reddit
I used to browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums a lot, not so much now
I don't like feet
I don't like cunny

Not him, but I stay on the toilet after I shit for 20 minutes or so everytime. I also regularly browse Sup Forums while shitting.

tfw no one ever replies to you.
>frogpost.jpg

I'm not, I just shit often, but I can only shit if I'm distracting myself by reading something.

Literally me, except for these two things

>I browse reddit
>I don't like feet

Thanks for the reply

I thoroughly enjoy the WHAT IF CTHULU WASNT JUST A STORY meme

I seed 14Gb movies at 1 kb/s

That's not really a meme, more just a copypasta. I like it too though.

>see a thread about a movie I don't like
>make some eleborate theory about it is leftist propaganda

Me too bro.

I used to Rooniepost but the mods bullied me too hard and deleted my threads, even if I disguised them.

I miss this meme.

I unironically love BvS and MoS and think Snyder is truly brilliant

I find how over the top Baneposting has become over the years hilarious

I am

I only download movies with 5gbs or smaller

I'm really not interested in watching Old Hollywood, Spaghetti Western, or Gangster movies. Old Hollywood films have nice wit, and are enjoyable, but I'm just never in the mood. Americans bore me.

The Happening is one of the most effective thrillers of recent years and possesses the fine touch of directorial mastery. Profound and disquieting. Perhaps one day people will realise.

Bunuel was held back from achieving greatness by his adolescent spirit.

Me too user.

>check back on thread much later
>only two angry replies
They're getting smarter

Please improve your diet

Here's a (You) buddy. You deserve it, unlike the other desperate guy who isn't getting anymore even though he replied to me again.

Just wait until you actually have to go

I despise capeshit with a passion and take every chance I get to larp as a DC-fag shitting at Marvel or vice versa for the (you)s.

I'm scared to watch the last episode of season 2 of twin peaks and I'm scared to watch FWWM because it's too spooky

I post the dullest franchise pasta on every hp thread but I actually love the franchise to death.

I must confess that today i watched The Thin Red Line and didn't enjoy it as much as i thought i would , being a huge malick fag and all , i just didn't feel anything am i a pleb?

Thanks for the shoutout

>I hate David Lynch
I've never seen anything he's done, and I'm going to keep it that way.

I giggle at her lego pics

Also
>Rooney>Mara

my 4 favorite movies are
Raiders of the lost ark
Jurassic park
Alien
and the bbc series planet earth

But why?

You should honestly try to watch something of his you might like it :)

Respectable list but you cheated on the last one cause it's not a movie

When people asks me what my favorite movie is, I say Citizen Kane, so they think I'm smart.

In reality all I watch is capeshit, blockbusters and the occasional meme movie by Nolan and other meme directors.

I skipped penis inspection when I saw It

Citizen Kane was my legit favorite movie for a couple years, but honestly haven't seen it in years so I guess my real favorite is Seven Psychopaths (it resonates with me for personal life reasons)

kek same. I dont remember the last movie or tv show ive seen but i come here for memes

No real reason, but I've lurked enough of his threads to know that it's the complete opposite of my cup of tea.

Although, I am kind of interested in his "transcendental meditation" racket. He's either legitimately retarded if he buys into nonsense like that, or equally likely he's crime-boss status and I look forward to a biopic with him involved in that.

I unironically liked TFA

Me too, but Sup Forums memed me into hating it

I think Natural Born Killers is a masterpiece.
I loved True Detective season two.
I thought Stranger Things was terrible.

It's a well-crafted enjoyable flick, people take this Star Wars shit way too serious. It's not like the originals didn't have tons of awful stuff in them, and forget about those prequel abortions.

It is unironically my favorite movie from the last 5 years or so.

>I loved True Detective season two.
As a comedy, right?

I haven't Baneposted in weeks because I've been Boarposting

I know right, star wars always been popcorn flicks.

I loved Batman v. Superman and Warcraft. No meme.

>Warcraft
Jeez i almost forgot about that movie. It was fun, miles better than that Assassins Creed movie.

I disagree, I didn't like Warcraft and enjoyed the Assassin's Creed movie, but I respect both your opinions.

I mean partly as a comedy yeah. But I just found it enjoyable in general. The Black Lodge part with the Elvis singer was my favorite part for example.

I'm too dumb to torrent shit.
Don't tell Sup Forums or /m/, but I watch everything on KissAnime, YouTube, Dailymotion or KissAsian

I use kissanime when I'm too lazy to torrent, but yeah I can never tell Sup Forums or its lynching time.

I barely watch movies because I fell guilty of pirating.

I stopped posting sneed to post in a baneposting thread

I have come to believe firmly in my soul that Spielberg is a much better director than Kubrick and that the people who fellate him are pseud faggots. And I buy movies

he's a really creative mind - a real auteur. You should enjoy his work.

They're both mediocre pseud bait directors.

1. Pay for ExpressVPN or similar if paranoid or just don't want those annoying complaint mails from HBO and your ISP
2. Download qbittorrent and install
3. Download VLC media player and install
4. Go to pirate bay in private browsing so your cache doesn't get polluted by their ads and shit
5. Click on shit you want

I watch movies on a laptop screen with cheap earphones
to be fair i have no choice

Sup reddit

Literally me

Scott Pilgrim vs the world is in my top 10 movies of all time list.

Im not judging because this is a sin confession thread but torrenting really, truly is not difficult. I even taught my dad to do it and he doesnt even know how to crop pictures.

Just download deluge click on a magnet link, choose to open it with deluge and then after its finished downloading just right click and choose to remove torrent if you dont want to seed (your download will remain) By default it just pops up in your downloads folder. For movies you are done there and can just play the file using VLC. If its something like audiobooks with lots of files they will likely be zipped so just unpack it with winrar or any other archiving tool

I didn't call out underaged Mexicans, i.e., Baneposters, this week on their dead meme.

I think this board is insane.

I like all the Matrix movies equally.