Moana a cute! A CUTE!

Moana a cute! A CUTE!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2353524/Angry-Disney-fans-create-ethnic-princesses-latest-film-features-ANOTHER-generic-white-female.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey satan, in this board, we respect the laws of thermodinamics sometimes

to come so far in hair simulation yet fail so hard.

It's a cartoon. They wanted to give Moana physical comedy so they made her hair break the laws of physics.

But I've seen that happen before.

the fail happens in the first 7 frames, after that it's not so bad.

I've had it happen.

I'm not sure I know what exactly is wrong with it.

They could've thrown wind and it would've been a lot less obvious.
you need to move your head in the opposite direction with force first and you need to twist it as you go back to build enough momentum to make it slap her face.

Ah I see, lack of anticipation. I thought you were criticizing the hair covering her face.

I won't be watching the movie for the simple fact that it's SJW propaganda. If you watch anything that features an entirely none-white cast, you're what's wrong with society.

Congratulations. You've just won Idiot Of The Day. Be sure to pick up your prize at the Service Desk.

>dat slight shoulder bump when the hair hits her

All heroes in movies need to be brown these days and whites are so cucked that we watch it anyways even though their rubbing it in our faces.

Not if it's wet. I use to be a degenerate with long hair and that's a very realistic scenario with wet hair

>movie takes place in the ancient polynesian islanda
>muh white people

Sup Forumsshitters everyone

Kys m8

I thought he was criticizing the way the hair moves and assumed he didn't know that her hair was wet in this scene. But yeah, now I see the issue.

Because the scene happens so fast in the film, I'm sure audiences wouldn't notice. It still gets the point across that her hair gets caught up in her face. It's a waste of time and money to fix up something the audience won't see. Lots of 2D Disney films also have errors in them but don't fix them cause the audience won't notice.

Pic related is an example. The twirls of Aurora's hair are obviously not in the correct perspective, but the animator can get away with it cause the audience wouldn't notice and it still gets the point across.

The very fact that they chose that as their setting is proof of propaganda. People need to understand that propaganda can be subtle.

I have long hair and that's not true. In order for it to smack you in the face you would need to fling yourself around faster and with more force than what she did, even while wet.

It really needs no other explanation than this.

Yes we know if a movie isn't set in the west and the whole cast isn't composed of straight white male+ a white submissive woman as a love interest it's jew propaganda to destroy the white race.

As said, if the hair is wet, then it's heavy enough to slap her hair without a full twist or a ton of momentum. I don't see any error here. You'll realize it makes more sense once you speed it up.

If a movie took place in Europe during the dark ages, people would be shitting on it for having an all white cast.

Jesus Christ, people can tell stories in settings other than Europe.

Look up what propaganda means and you'll realize that's not it, it's just pandering.

And that would be retarded, it doesn't mean you should be retarded in the other direction.

However, I will add that it looks a little more like a gravitational force is pulling the hair rather than actually having weight to it. Just a minor error, but only noticeable if you slow it down. I'm sure animators have spent days making the hair move correctly in this scene, so I won't be too harsh on them.

>stupid people will say stupid thing on the internet no matter what so it means I have the right to say stupid thing
kys

I had an argument with my gf because she saw this movie. It started with this movie is anti white propaganda and lead to 9/11 is an inside job and vaccines give you autism.

I'm not joking

I hope your girlfriend is good in the bed or a good cook.

>physical comedy

Except it wasn't funny, at all.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AUTISTIC THREAD I CAME HERE FOR CUTE PICS

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AUTISTIC THREAD
the current state of Sup Forums.

Was it you or she who claimed the movie is propaganda?

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

"Minor error" isn't really an excuse if you're an animator. Their whole profession revolves around autistically piecing together subtle movements in sequence of each other. It's fine to critique when a shot doesn't adhere to the 12 principles of animation as well as they could. Those very principles were coined by Walt Disney himself lol

Well, to 30 something it won't be, but little kids this movie was made for are going to find it funny.

You mean like Frozen?

Comedic effect is not an error.
Yes, hair shouldn't do that.
No, that doesn't make it a mistake.
Just like gun suppression to silent pop noises isn't a mistake.
It's an exaggeration of reality for the purpose of fiction.
Like exaggerated proportions and other liberties with anatomy.

A similar situation was in Frozen, the whole hair clipping business. Everyone made a huge deal about the animators fucking up but then one of the lead guys basically said no we did it on purpose because it was more important to us that the scene read well than if it was necessarily physically accurate.

>Movies with all female casts get labeled SJW propaganda
>Movies with cast entirely made up of mud people is fine though

Why is this?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2353524/Angry-Disney-fans-create-ethnic-princesses-latest-film-features-ANOTHER-generic-white-female.html

Frozen caused a huge shitstorm when it was first announced.

I thought it was pretty funny that they hastily recolored some of the background characters to brown in response to this.

I fucking love how Disney animates breast motion realistically. Too bad Nintendo freezes their characters' tits in their similar family friendly quest.

You didnt see the other thread about this movie did you?

Knowing your spergy nature, I bet you started the argument and not her.

Olaf should have acted like a nigger and been voiced by a nigger.

Also similar to this post

Moana confirmed for Satanic succubus

Back, devil! You will not have my seed!

goddamn she is so hot

Is it worth seeing?

Her arms are fat though.

I really like this hair gag, it's truly a product that comes from the innovative outcome of cg hair simulation.

While 2d jap animes are obsessed with the tired-ass "follow through" technique, Disney is miles ahead of them.

See some Kyoto animation stuff at random, they use that tired-ass outdated technique to move character's hair over again and again, like a monkey that has just learned masturbation.

Fucking digits confirm

fats are gross

Chubby arms are cute, have always been cute, will always be cute.

I do like the shoulder twitch when it hits her face.

>the people who write this shit are the same people who say people being accused of racism are the reason why trump won

lmao you guys are fucking pathetic

That's far from fat or even thicc, user. I mostly like skinny girls and even I wouldn't classify Moana as anything near fat.

>A CUTE!
whenever I see this I like to imagine the poster is screaming it at the top of their lungs, brimming with rage