John Landis

Do you like this director's movies? He seems very inconsistent. I liked the blues brother and an American werewolf in London though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vT_HkWjyNrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't he the guy who killed vic morrow and those gooks when the helicopter crashed on the set of the twilight zone movie?

Twilight Zone sucks

helicopter

Yes

What's His name again?

>John "No Tomorrow for Vic Morrow" Landis
>John "Behind on a Shoot? Decapitate a Gook" Landis
>John "Twilight Zone? Make sure the helicopter blade is honed" Landis

John "How do I" Landis

Friendly reminder that if you like Trading Places, you're supporting a murderer.

>Vic Morrow: Hey John, are those kids allowed to work at night near explosives? Seems like a bunch of child labour laws are being broken.
>John: Good point Vic, hey step a little bit closer to the right, will you?

memes memes helicopter
every show movie actor filmmaker
no discussion only memes memes memes
am i fitting in guys am i fitting in how's my english

4/10 try harder plebbitor.

In all fairness, it was straight up kino. Worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vT_HkWjyNrY

Max pls go

and john landis combined all of the scattered body parts to create his son max landis. so, you know, it was worth it.

Oh fuck off right off with this helicopter meme shit. It was an honest mistake and a tragic accident that was nobody's fault.

It's not like Landis violated California's child labor laws by hiring 7-year-old Myca Dinh Le and 6-year-old Renee Shin-Yi Chen without the required permits. Landis and several other staff members were also responsible for a number of labor violations connected with other people involved in the accident, all of which came to light after the incident had occurred.

And it's not like Le and Chen were being paid under the table to circumvent California's child labor laws, which did not permit children to work at night. Landis opted not to seek a special waiver, either because he did not think he would get permission for such a late hour or because he knew he would never get approval to have young children as part of a scene with a large number of explosives. The casting agents were unaware that the children would be involved in the scene. Associate producer George Folsey, Jr. told the children's parents not to tell any firefighters on set that the children were part of the scene, and also hid them from a fire safety officer who also worked as a welfare worker.

Fuck you Max

This picture was taken when Landis was leaving the court room during the manslaughter trial. This was Landis' reaction when confronted by the grief stricken family of the young children that were killed

Calm down, John.

>No Tomorrow for Vic Morrow
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

Landis

A name that should be synonymous with unpaid restitution

Didn't this guy make all his good movies before the helicopter accident and all crappy ones afterward?

It's a injustice he wasn't convicted of manslaughter

I mean to be fair, he's not as evil as Roman Polanski. Having said that, John really should have been a lot more remorseful or even do community service for what happened. Not only did his poor direction cause the death of a legendary actor, but two children... Plus John shrugged off all the warning signs. Also Max "How Do I" Landis was probably the worst thing he ever produced. But yeah, American Werewolf In London was pretty good? Blues Brothers had some funny moments... And that's about it for John "I Kill the Gooks I crack their heads until their dead" Landis.