Are Americans really all that fat?

Are Americans really all that fat?

At my college nearly all of the girls are skinny, particularly the younger generation. It seems they're less fat than the oldies. There's maybe two fat people in a class of 30.

And it seems a lot of millenial dudes are tall and lanky as fuck.

we're pretty fat, nigger.

Our diet and inability to control portion sizes leads to us ballooning up post college usually. Most americans really are at least somewhat overweight.

>portion sizes

haha, this faggot believes that portion sizes actually matter when you eat real food

damn this board is full of normies

What about the younger generation? They don't seem as fat. I'm actually surprised at how few fatties I've been seeing

The girls at college are way fucking hotter than the ones I remember at high school, no idea whta it is. I'm surrounded by 8/10's or better

Nigger you can get fat eating nothing but vegetables, it would just be hard as shit since most of them are low calorie.

I saw several groups of Amerisharts today and they were thin
but I guess fat ones don't really travel do they

Shut up negro. You have no culture you balk piece of shit

>American passing judgements on culture
this world is really going to shit

At least I'm not a poor as dirt faggot living in an irrelevent tiny country filled with nigger tier citizens. Off yourself.

Not really. The BMI system assumes the average person to be an ectomorphic skeleton.

Pic related is Dmitri Klokov, a world-class athlete. By the American BMI system, he is well in the *OBESE* range. If he had American citizenship, he would be bumping up the obesity rate in whatever state he lived.

It’s an extreme example, but it demonstrates that America’s obesity statistics are skewed against men with muscle. If it used Body Fat Percentage it would be more representative of the actual health of the population.

forgot pic.

Yes, in a few cases BMI classifies a few body builders as obese.

Having said that, there is a 99.9% chance you're just fat.

Depends how White your state is. Hispanics and nogs shot our obesity rates up. White Americans are on par with most of Europe in obesity rates.

College eduated White people are mostly of normal weight even in Murica. Shitskins niggers and White trash are fat

Southeast michigan, rural and very white

>White Americans are on par with most of Europe in obesity rates.
White Americans not from the south, Texas or the Midwest.

Most high school girls are poor and/or stupid. White college women are limited to only one of these so it filters out the fatties.

there are some american football players who can just about get over 30 BMI at 7ft 400lbs but overall 99% of the time its correct.

also half the people who have a BMI under 30 have a bodyfat% that is obese level. BMI misses people out so the situation is worse than it appears

Women have a tendancy to become fat after they get married or when they reach 30.

They also seemed to dress worse in like... 2008-2014 when I was in my teens

the girls from my HS had terrible taste in fashion, utter pleb shit. Most college girls dress a lot better.

Maybe High school girls dress better these days though, when I was in school there wasn't really the tumblr/twitter aesthetic yet, most girls dressed like trash whores

Have you tried leaving your college campus? Weight correlates massively with socio-economic status in the US. Educated, wealthy people are the skinniest and healthiest.

But of course, you're trolling, OP.

i dont personally know a single fat person. i dont know any niggers, mexicans, muslims. feels great.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The worst dressed college chicks are wearing a tank top and denim shorts that are being eaten by their ass. It's basic af but at least it's not an outfit consisting of a neon colored top with a bunch of holes, random black skirt, and thigh highs.

And again, that's the lowest in college, most have either have a nice outfit or are in gym clothes (maybe not if your school doesn't have s fitness center).

Once they hit 26 you're gonna see some crazy shit

Fat Americans are a meme, but there are some areas here with a lot of fatties

A lot of it is baby boomers. Some younger folks are pretty heavy but they get shamed for it regularly unless their HAES landwhale SJWs.

Honestly I'm starting to see obese people all the time here too and it's worrying.

I see at least one or two obese people every day.

Caught this poor goddamn pick up being waterboarded with lard on 4th of July. There were 8 people in the back. Being generous, guessing the bitches only weigh 200, that's still almost 1300 lbs.

North GA has A LOT of fatties. Can't throw a goddamn rock with hitting one.

Yes, you are.

Fish: get them while they're skinny.

water polo?

oly lifts tbqh

Fat nigger women make me laugh my ass off hahahahahahaha holy hell they're so retarded

Tons of roids and heavy athletics. Swimmers need endurance, excessive muscle mass will only hinder them.

All Germans moved to America in 1700 to 1900, you will never be European.

>implying college is the real world
Go fuck yourself
The only people fatter than us is Mexico and I could really not give a shit about them.

>tfw 5'11 and above average looking face
>foolishly thought I was something special
>go off to uni with other upper middle class kids
>every guy is 3 inches taller than me and just as good facially if not more handsome
>the girls are close to my height
>turns out i'm pretty average when compared to people from the same class as me

It's majorly skewed by spics and niggers. Bad for our image and "muh obesity rankings", but good for the fact that heart disease and diabetes kills off these minorities left and right.

I'll take the trade.

> All Germans
Why there are only few (if not one) states with high percentage of german speakers then?

The World Wars.

But 99.99% of the time, americans are just fat

This is a whole new level of playing stupid.

German Americans started speaking English because of the world wars.

Why are you so autistic kraut?

I watched a doc about fat people. They'd monitor everything they ate. The one broad didn't understand why she was fat as she mainly ate fruit and vegetables. Which turned out to be true, except she was eating 4000 cals of it per day.

poor people are fat.

I live in colorado so I don't often see fat people. and millennials are usually the fittest, I rarely see a fat guy... will see some fattie girls now and then but it was nothing like my time in the midwest/great lakes region.

even the blacks here are thin, its the mexicans that are all fatties.

Nobody's fat at college.

lol complete bullshit. I live in the springs and there's tons of fat people. Why you gotta lie to these nice people?

>What about the younger generation?
Still fat just less likely to be fat in public compared to previous generations. Why go outside and show your fat body to everyone when you can spend all day on facebook or w/e social media where all people can see are cherry picked pictures of yourself?

I kind of know this feel. Summer semester my college was full of older people and degenerates but I was taking remedial math. Now that I'm doing real college courses it seems like everyone is a chad or stacy

hence why I asked if he played water polo

Lean FUCKING WHITE MALE reporting in.

6'0 and 180 lbs.

Not all of us are fat. Some of us actually don't live off the greasy fast food drive up because we actually know how to cook a meal worth something.

Should I just dump my fat-cringe folder? Not sure if anyone is actually in this thread anymore.

I rarely see morbidly obese.
Handful of normal fatties.
Most are either in shape, or 10-15lbs overweight

I split my time between NW Denver suburbs and Steamboat.

When I do go downtown during business hours I see many a hot thin woman walking around.

We have the lowest adult rates of obesity in the country. although that has now risen to 20%, as I said its mostly bc of the Mexicans

You get fat when you get old. This happens when you have an abundance of food and a lifestyle that doesn't require physical effort, such as office work. You pack on the pounds year after year.

Me on the left

No, it happens when you guys are lazy fat fucks who's only joy in life is eating. Stop eating you fat fuck

This.

Americans making excuses for disgusting fatbodies are even more repulsive than the fatties themselves.

Majority of people I see are fat / overweight / doughy

Pretty fucking disgusting tbqhfam

When I went to Europe no one was fat , the only fat people I saw were Americans. Why is it so hard to not be a fat fuck?

Haha this faggot doesn't know what calorie intake is

most of the population is over 30 years old and most of them are fat

plus everyone in the south and midwest are fat

>Third worlder triggered by food