Just got back from a free screening at my college for Kingsman 2, feel free to ask anything. And yes...

Just got back from a free screening at my college for Kingsman 2, feel free to ask anything. And yes, it was pretty entertaining.

ok

On a scale of SJW -------------- BASED where does it fall
>Mainly interested in the Statesman's portrayal after the murderous church bollocks in the first

What else did you do today?

Why did they killed Roxy and the pupper?
Is Vaughn a retard?

But was it kino?

He sounds retarded, killing off Sophie Cookson.

Is it as bloated and overstuffed as (((critics))) are saying?

How good is the action?

What do you think of this poster for a fake movie I just made?

what did you eat?

DUDE METHHEADS ARE INNOCENT LMAO

Statesman were basically Cowboy Spies

Is OP going to answer questions?

Yo OP! how many explicit non simulated lesbian sex scenes are in this flick?

Does halle berry get fucked?

Are the Statesmen the villains?
How do they explain Harry getting shot in the face?

>British boy is taught by stylish British man how not to be a piece of degenerate scum
>Is trained in a traditionally British institution with nothing but white people
>Saves the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Swedish princess from getting culturally enriched by a crazy nigger and his brown bitch

The first film wasn't very SJW though so who knows for the sequel now the Americans are more involved in its creation.

What would the Australian group be called?

The Cuntsman

because op is a trollmemer who won't answer questions, i'll answer the questions.

based.

fap.

because the director is a cat lover who hates women and puppers.
yes, he is.

yes, it is a movie

critics are just attention whores. don't give them any attention.
action is very good.
it's ok.

pineapple pizza.

no, he's a dick. i'm answering questions instead.

yes and no, depending on which meaning of fucked you mean.

yes and no, depending whether you're a conspiracy theorist or not.
they don't. sort of.

Handsome Men

Thanks brudda. Will see it as it's one of the few movies coming out that seems interesting these days

I mean fucked in the sex sense

The bushmen , cmon its obvious and they would all be hemsworths

I saw it earlier! The explanation of Harry surviving the gunshot was as silly as it would be but the actual finding of him just as he had been shot made sense!

You see a CGI finger go in a vagina to place a tracking device I shit u not!

Not him but my headcanon is that his glasses were bulletproof which obviously couldn't completely stop a bullet point-blank hence the eyepatch

They have a nanogel sleeve they put around the head for gunshot wounds, it pauses brain damage but leads to short span amensia

if a boy can survive a gunshot in face while in middle of zombies with no medical facilities why can't an adult male with access to state-of-the-art technology?

Corl was never shot in the brain, it went through the side of the skull where his temple is which also fucked his eye!

Anyway, its basically nanobots that give i amnesia in kingsmen2

Op here, looks like the dead thread actually became active, about to reply back gimme a min

>anons start replying with questions within 7 minutes of original post anons keep posting for more than 45 minutes waiting for answer
>dead thread
>OP does not reply and comes back 1 hour after last post

idiot

Pretty moderate other than making the president who isn't exactly Trump a fullblown redneck and do his hand gestures. A girl gets a tracker placed up her twat in the film.

One of the bad decisions of the movie along with killing Merlin, I figured they should've killed a main character for good but not in that way.

Of Coursh

Pretty entertaining especially in the final two fight scenes(Especially for the Saturday Night fight scene)

Popcorn and some Butterfinger Bites with a Cherry Slushie

Yes, considering the thread was on the verge of 404ing and i left

Whiskey(Oberyn Martell) is a turn-coat because he hates druggies who killed his wife. Rest are good, Channing Tatum is afk after getting illness 25% through the film. Returns at the end for a sequel in a Bowling Hat and Suit

Thanks m8

Ehh the explanation wasnt horrible and I accepted it since it was more comic based, however his amnesia felt very Men in Black 2-esque

Sorry man, thread was on death row, and the other kingsman thread had more replies.

Harry gets healed with some gel-like substance from Statesmen minutes after being shot in the first film. Statesman got notified with the action at the church to go investigate. The gel protects the brain/brainstem and they use nanobites to retrieve the bullet. Harry has full blown amnesia for half the film.They do it in the film twice after Harry shoots Whiskey in the face thinking(later being right about it) he is a traitor.