So now that all the cape movies have come out and the dust has settled. It's time to rank the movies

So now that all the cape movies have come out and the dust has settled. It's time to rank the movies

Civil War
DeadPool
BvS
Dr. Strange
Suicide squad

Power gap

Apocalypse

So lets see those rankings, Sup Forums

STOP FORGETTING ABOUT NINJA TURTLES REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Ninja Turtles
>Capeshit

I didn't even see BvS, SS, or Apocalypse.

Dr.Strange, due to being a fanboy
Deadpool
Civil War
Suicide Squad
BvS

I didn't watch Apocolypse.

Deadpool I guess was the only decent one. Didn't see civil war or x-men, and batman vs superman and suicide squad were just fucking horrendous in every sense of the word. Strange was painfully predictable and generic like every marvel movie to come out, and was obviously just trying to do their own version of the matrix and inception. "Sling rings" were fucking retarded thing to introduce. So yeah, I guess deadpool was the only decent one.

Based on enjoyment alone
>Deadpool
>X-Men: Apocalypse
>Civil War
>Doctor Strange
>Suicide Squad
>Zack Synder's Wild Ride ft. Murderman and Captain Hypocrite

Civil War
Doctor Strange
Deadpool
BvS
Apocalypse
Suicide Squad

Civil War was kind of a letdown after Winter Soldier, but I still enjoyed it. Deadpool and Strange pleasantly surprised me, didn't think I'd like them much. The other 3 were massive disappointments however, especially since I was really looking forward to all of them (BvS and SS had amazing trailers + Ayer directing for SS and Apocalypse coming after the great DofP).

I didn't mind sling rings for the rookie sorcerers, but it was strange that the masters needed to use them and they were a bit too overdependent on them for the story.

>amazing trailers
When will people stop falling for this shit? Remember those MoS trailers? Fuck, I'm still mad about that.
>great DofP
No.
>Jean ALMEDINA
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnn

Also didn't like that the only magic they did was summoning weapons to kung fu with.

They ARE superheroes, though.

Civil War>Dr. Strange
Didn't see anything else.

I actually didn't hate MoS that much, thought it was ok. Not good, but I didn't regret watching it.

It seemed to me like BvS would be an improvement from the trailers, but now I learned not to trust them from now on. Especially after SS, holy shit did I get duped by the trailers for that piece of shit. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on DofP, I found it enjoyable.

I was severely disappointed in the lack of spell names.
BY THE HOARY HOSTS OF HOGGOTH!
BY THE CRIMSON BANDS OF CYTTORAK

agree but I didn't know anything about Dr Strange before hand

How'd he do, Sup Forums?

1. Civil War
2. Doctor Strange
3. Deadpool
4. Apocalypse
5. BvS
6. Suicide Squad

>xmen
>1 billion

fucking mongoloid

>I didn't even see the bad movies.

Good on you, m8.

Civil War
Dr. Strange
Deadpool
Suicide Squad
dying
Batman V Superman

didnt see Xmen

>Deadpool: 450 million
>BvS: 1.7 billion
>Apocalypse: 1 billion
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHA

How can one faggot be this wrong?

0/7, better luck next year.

dr.strange
didn't see it..couldnt even get through trailer

>deadpool
legitmately awful. 50% of the jokes fall flat. Average superhero film...below average comedy. Colossus and warhead only redeeming parts

>BvS
ultimate cut is too long but is actually a decent film

>Suicide Squad
a mess. the beginning is too long and the middle too short. still a watchable film even if its a mess

>Civil War
boring with embarrassingly bad airport fight. first part is okay...last half is bad. Its still watchable at least once so its okay (for a Capeflick)

>Xmen
should have been a 80s movie focusing on Cyclops, jean and nightcrawler. magneto is wasted and mystique sucked. Apocolypse was terrible. Not nearly as bad as critics said.

over all
pretty bad year

>inb4 someone said Deadpool was funny
I can't imagine the type of person you are like in real life.

top 10 movies of the year in order

Deadpool
Suicide Squad
Dr Strange
Civil Warr
BvS
X-men Apocalypse

BVS (because of Ultimate desu)
Deadpool
Civil War
Suicide Squad
Apocalypse

From what Ive heard about Strange from friends I can't be bothered going to see it

Deadpool
SS
Apocalypse
CW
Dr.Strange
BvS

>BvS
>decent film
oh wow, it's another Sup Forumsposter what a surprise

>I can't imagine the type of person you are like in real life
Normal?

BvS Ultimate Cut
BvS
Suicide Squad
Deadpool
X-Men Apocalypse

-power gap-

Doctor Strange

-power gap-

Civil War

BvS
DP
CW
SS

I haven't seen the other two.

Best - BvS
2nd Deadpool
3rd Civil War
4th Dr. Strange
5th Apocalypse
Worst - Suicide Squad

>I didn't watch Apocolypse.

Nobody did. It's the worst performing cape film by far this year

>Logan
$700 million

>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
$1 billion

>Wonder Woman
$830 million

>Spider-Man: Homecoming
$900 million

>Thor: Ragnarok
$750 million

>Justice League
$1 billion

SCREENCAP THIS

>jokes that aren't funny
>normal people like that

most normal people like actual jokes (even bad ones) instead of just "Hey wade your face looks X did something to Y LOLOLOLOLOL"

Batman vs Superman was the only good one

but if I had to rate the other ones in order it would be

BvS
Deadpool
X-Men Apoc
Doctor Strange
Suicide Squad
Civil War

Civil War was fucking horrendous, easily the worst movie of the year

>the dust has settled
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Civil War > Doctor Strange > Batman VS. Superman > Suicide Squad

Haven't watched Deadpool and X-Men: Apocalypse yet.

>>Wonder Woman
>$830 million
Nig...

Rest of the list seems plausible.

>civil war
>good
>BvS
>that low

name one joke in the movie that you laughed at

bizarro pls stay

I don't know, she's regarded as an "icon" and I have my doubts The Mummy will have what it takes to cut its legs.

>Deadpool
Is Sup Forums full of 12 year olds? These very same lists also have Batman vs Superman low, so im assuming Sup Forums is populated by underage who can't understand a plot structure more complicated than "lel masturbation jokes!"

Just stop.

Sup Forums is tumblr and don't read comics.

>see Deadpool the weekend it came out at 10 pm
>only hear a few polite chuckles
I am guessing because it was an older crowd. The ad campaign for the movie was better than the movie

1)Tie between DP and CW
2)DS
3)BvS

SS is not even a movie.

You are trying way too hard right now.

even Tumblr is smart enough to like BvS, Sup Forums is the worst of both worlds

>BvS
>Suicide Squad
>Deadpool/Strange
>Apocalypse
power gap
>Civil War

>$1 billion

No. It will do about 800mil. No Iron Man, no billion. Doctor Strange may just be the first Marvel movie without him to go over 800mil but since it opened in late October early November in most countries I'm not holding my breath

>even Tumblr is smart enough to like BvS

No, every site likes to MOCK BvS.

Its different.

It's not the Mummy people are worried about it's Transformers

BvS>CW>DS>DP>>Apocalypse>SS

GotG Vol 2 is easily everyone's most anticipated film and Chris Pratt is just becoming a larger and larger star over time

>>Justice League
>$1 billion

At best 800m

Superman, Batman and WW didn't manage to break a billion, and people already don't see the DCEU in a good light

I still don't see it making a billion. Guess we just have to wait and see

Not that that hurt Suicide Squads box office

it was shit, but trust me i saw worse, the boy definitely takes top pick for worst

>Biggest surprise of the whole set
Deadpool
then my rank would go in enjoyment and considerations to
Civil War
tie between Strange/Skwad
Apocalypse
TMNT
then shit
then the first time I tried to see Deadpool in its weekend opening
then Hyperion vs Nighthawk: Beginning of the Borefest.

Seriously, I really hoped to see a good movie at least, but it was such a trainwreck that whoever thought of giving the movie direction to Hack Snyder should have been punched on the face by Superman.

Remember how everyone said the 1st one would bomb and it ended up destroying the most iconic superhero ever in the BO.

It's going to be something like that.

I didn't even know they were making another Mummy. Pirates and Transformers are going to pull a lot of money though, despite most likely being shit.

I would put Dr. Strange at the top.
Civil War was good, but I had higher expectations for it. Suicide Squad had its own unique charm but it was dragged down by too many cooks.
Deadpool was well-executed, but it just wasn't my kind of movie. I didn't want to see BvS or Apocalypse.

SS was a hit with the tumblr demographic though
There guys don't care about quality

>Remember how everyone said the 1st one would bomb

What, retards on Sup Forums who were just laying b8? I'm not into your company wars man and I'm sure Guardians will do well but i don't think it will break a billion

Are you me?

Objectively correct ranking:
Deadpool
BvS
Civil War=Suicide Squad
Apocalypse
haven't seen Dr. S

>SS was a hit with the tumblr demographic though

Yeah man, it was only the demographic you don't like that saw Suicide Squad. The SS audience was the same audience for the MCU films

You'd be the first to argue about that if I brought up RT scores.

>b8
lmao yeah, when people are wrong it's just """"bait""""

It's all about what is opening around it. SS got to 745 mil because it opened at the tail end of the season with no competition. Doctor Strange, despite being a much better film won't break 800mil because other highly anticipated films are coming out to fuck it's later weeks in the ass.

>implying DC fans can even tell the difference between bait and argument anymore.

Take a look at this thread mate. Dc fans have fallen for tv memes more than tv had ever hoped for.

No I wouldn't. I don't care about your company wars crap

Anybody who thought a Marvel film after Avengers would bomb is either laying b8 or is completely retarded.

the main star was a TV actor, it was about something completely different to the other MCU films, it had a talking raccoon and a tree, and it was considerably more CGI than every other movie.

There was a very real chance that it could be a flop

None of that mattered though. Marvel had won the hearts of the audience with Avengers. They could of shit on a plate and filmed that for 2 hours and it wouldn't have flopped

Civil war was probably the best all around.

BvS extended cut comes second. SS extended just after that.

Dr Strange was solid but I thought the directing/photography was terrible.

Deadpool was good. Apocalypse was terrible.

Overall for the year, I was frustrated more than anything Civil war was good, but I was annoyed how the first cuts of BvS and SS were so poor. I enjoyed the extended cuts but thats no excuse.

Strange disappointed me really, I was looking forward to some real magic battles, but the fight scenes all had a million cuts for each punch. They shouldn't have even been punching in a magic movie.

>and was obviously just trying to do their own version of the matrix and inception

What the fuck are you even talking about.

>Batman v Superman
>Deadpool
>Dogshit
>Captain America: Civil War
>Dr. Strange.
>Bullcrap
>Sooside Skawd
>Piss, weed, jews, your birthday, etc.
>X:Men Apocalypse
Its mind-boggling how this board defends the disappointing Civil "War"

Same list for me, though I'd switch Deadpool and BvS.

There was something wrong with Deadpool for me that I couldn't enjoy it as much as everyone said, but I can't identify it.

And I didn't really have a problem with "Save Martha", I was honestly more baffled by the lack of battle damage on everyone than that plot point. All the imaginery flew over my head, so it's not like I was bothered by it.

And I just finished watching Suicide Squad, the supposed extended edition, or so the filename said. Holy shit, that was some horrible editing.

>this board

Everyone liked CW except for people with bias against marvel my friend.

I contest that
Deadpool
Civil War
Suicide Squad = Strange
Apocalypse
BVS

Is more accurate. Apocalypse was boring, but it wasn't aggressively awful. Skwad was better than the reviews make it out to be. BVS is probably the worst action movie in the last 20 years.

>If everyone likes it, its good

Or people who didn't watch it because they're tired of marvel movies in general, like me.

I'm just saying that 99% of those who dislike it have some kind of agenda.

Their main argument so far is a disney conspiracy ffs

pls tell me you are baiting

So what's your point?

You didn't see a movie, you don't get an opinion about it.

I imagine you in the 60's talking shit about The Good, the Bad and the Ugly without seeing it, just because we've been getting those damn westerns for over 20 years now.

>Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth
>Spell names

>I'm just saying that 99% of those who dislike it have some kind of agenda.

Well that's retarded.

That was my second post in this thread. First one was

BvS and Doctor Strange were the only two I enjoyed and even then they were very flawed

Bullshit, all the lads my age (early 20s) that loved the MCU films were shitting on SS, meanwhile every session was filled with 14 year old girls.

Casual. Calling on the hosts of Hoggoth isn't just an exclamation, it's an actual power you can call on.

>90 posts
>38 posters
>all the lists have BvS at the top
hmmmmmmmmmm

>tumblr demographic
But Tumblr hates Joker/Harley.

2016 is literally worst year for capeshit. There are so many movies and it's all from meh to shit.
Memepool - meh movie, meh adaptation
BvS - meh movie, fucking terrible adaptation
CW - meh movie, decent adaptation since CW is meh in comics too
X-men - meh movie, meh adaptation. Too many nu-males and Apoc is fucking hilarious
SS is fucking horrible in all terms.
Dr.Strange is ok movie and ok adaptation. Generic af, but pretty and enjoyable. Also bargain part is good.
And what do we have here? ONE fucking OK movie. Disgusting.

Deadpool
Civil War
Apocalypse
Strange
BvS
Suicide Squad

Not their characterization in suicide squad. They fucking love it.

>capeshit

Do you know where you are?

>every session was filled with 14 year old girls.

Those 14 year old girls also see the Marvel films