Rebels 3.09: "An Inside Man"
Star Wars Annual #2

>Rebels 3.08: "The Wynkahthu Job"
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon #3.08: "The Wynkahthu Job"
youtube.com/watch?v=UqxnQZDRF4g

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/f9rh1/modding_guide_star_wars_jedi_knight_dark_forces/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Underworld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LET'S MAKE A HYPE-BUILDING WATCH LIST. ADD TO IT:

>Episode II
>Saw Guerrera Arc
>Crisis on Utapau
>Episode III

What should I add?

How many Padawan girls do you think schlicked to the thought of these two?

Hey, any Jedi Knight players/modders here? I'm wondering if this guide right here:
reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/f9rh1/modding_guide_star_wars_jedi_knight_dark_forces/
is any good, because I tried following the steps and I get the same error message all the time no matter what I do. I just wanna play some Enhanced JK ;_;

>Finally get dark troopers
>They aren't dark troopers, they are just a bunch of "sentry droids" guarding a cargo freighter

Battle against Thrawn in the final episode of the season is going to be a giant letdown i just know it!

Don't wait for the end of the season. Wait for the episode before it.

That moment when Thrawn pulls out a scheme that makes you curse yourself for not seeing the signs earlier.

None, they were all schlicking to this stud

Forget watching, also add reading Catalyst.

I wonder what Shit Wars Guy is doing now. Maybe he's let go of Genndy and moved on with his life?

Maybe he found a good job, and married a nice girl and maybe they have kids now. Maybe he doesn't think about Genndy or Grievous anymore. Maybe, just maybe, he's found true happiness...

>Let go of Genndy
>There are better things in life
>Shit Wars Guy moves on

A haiku for our old friend

ANH

Has Pablo ever said anything about my main man, Bossk? Perhaps in regard to more stuff about him as well?

I don't think so, though I think if you asked Pablo "hey will we see more stuff with Bossk" he'd probably just say "maybe, you never know" or something like that.

Sad that Dark Forces had better acting than the prequels.

What signs though? What could Thrawn possibly do with the info he collected? I feel like we're getting a Saw-tier convoluted trap or something.

The episode of Rebels where Zeb and Kallus are forced to worked together, and Kallus tells a story about Saw Guerrera.

Also Catalyst, or at the very least the audiobook

I wanna ask him, but I don't have a twitter account and really don't feel like making one. Maybe somebody else can ask in my stead.

He can make sweeping generalizations about how the greater-rebellion works in terms of battle tactics by using his encounters with the Ghost.

I feel like all the hype going into brushing up on Gerrera is misplaced. Everything we've seen so far has him only in his home in Jedha, which might not even make it out of the DS laser test fire. He'll probably die like a bitch after doing nothing.

Probably true, but Gerrera is still relevant to Rogue One regardless.

Also you might want to throw in that Rebels episode at Geonosis too.

> add reading Catalyst

oh don't worry, I'm reading it. About 2/3 through so far, and it's great.

I don't see how he can possibly be relevant. He's never seen assisting the team despite wearing armor and it's not like he'll talk about his CW days either.

>He's never seen assisting the team despite wearing armor and it's not like he'll talk about his CW days either.
How do you know?
The trailers are just a fraction of what the movie will be.

From what we've seen and heard in clips and Catalyst, it seems like Saw is going to be Jyn's mentor figure who watches over her once Galen gets kidnapped and convinces her to join the rebellion.

I'm not shitwars guy, but I still think Genndywars was fantastic. It even managed to make Anakin kinda cool because most of the time he wasn't with Padme.

>What're you doing?
>No, it's what you're doing

>Finally get dark troopers
We've had them since '14

He and Ezra are good friends.

Same. The Clone Wars is great, and I really love the characters in it, but there's just something great about the 2003 series.

I can't get into GenndyWars because of Anakin's VA. He just sounds so bored and annoying

Half of that is perfect for Anakin anyway.

It's not really, though. The VA isn't even trying.

How good are we talkin'?

They interact and go on a mission or two in the YA comics

His VA isn't very good at all. He tries to sound tense, but it just makes Annie seem butthurt all the time.

Obi Wan is perfect, though, and just like in TCW

Maybe it if ever comes back to Toonami or Adult Swim he shall return.

Wait, comics? I thought they just got that short-novel together.

>Twilight of the apprentice.

I might be mis-remembering it

Bosskk is old and busted. Dengar is the new hotness.

Next weeks episode

Shut up, Dengar.

Reminder that Bossk died aboard the sail barge

Nuh-uh.

Hey, Dengar. Where's your hot blue alien cyborg wife who nursed you back to health?

Oh wait. She's not canon anymore

Say what you want about him, he's enjoyable in brick form.

OI BOSSK

WHO'S

YOUR

GURLFREND

I love that it took years for the EU to even notice he was there. I don't think they ever even came up with an explanation for how he survive.

It's even more hilarious because they noticed Dengar was at Jabba's Palace but not the sail barge and that ended up playing a big part in his post-ROTJ story. Somehow Bossk being in ROTJ at all just went overlooked.

I wonder what this kid thinks about being a living meme on /swco/

Wait there are people who don't like Genndy Wars!?!?
It's the same VA used for TCW and he was instructed to sound like how Hayden was in AOTC. Kind of explains why he may come off as annoying but he's still so much better.

At least with how competent Bossk is in the new canon, his survival can be explained fairly easily if they ever get around to it.

>It's the same VA used for TCW
No it wasn't. Mat Lucas voiced Anakin in GenndyWars.

Matt Lanter voiced Anakin in TCW

Was this weeks episode any good at all?

No, Mat Lucas was the voice in Genndy Wars, and a lot of games and such around that time. Matt Lanter is his replacement for TCW.

Ye
It was way better than last week, and the week before that.

No, they're different VAs. IIRC, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace and Dooku are the only characters who are voiced by the same actors in both Genndy Wars and TCW. There's other VAs who are in both but not as the same characters.

I guess you can throw in C-3PO but it's kind of a given since it's been really rare for someone other than Anthony Daniels to play him.

Better than the last two episodes, at least.

Currently stands at filler plot-wise (until proven otherwise), but it doesn't hurt it's enjoyability.

I kinda miss Mat Lucas's voice. I prefer Lanter's portrayal, but he doesn't really sound like movie Anakin to me. Too macho. Lucas nailed Hayden's voice, even if his inflections were way off.

Guarantee you that those proton bombs will become relevant later.

>Rebels finally get proton bombs
>Ezra starts not to trust Hondo
>filler
Please watch anime for an example of filler please.

I liked gendy for the better storytelling methods, but TCW had better stories. I'm a sucker for minimal dialogue.

>>Ezra starts not to trust Hondo
It took him long enough. The man is incredibly untrustworthy

What? Hondo is incredibly trustworthy! When has he ever steered his friends wrong?

I'm not convinced Ezra has learned a damn thing. He seems to expect duplicity from Hondo and even being abandoned if things get too rough. The problem is he just has an, "Oh you," reaction. "That's our Hondo!" Cue laughtrack.

And I guarantee you he'll still holo skype with Hondo, tell him intel on the rebellion he shouldn't, and will sign up for his next caper.

Do people forget Ezra is a good kid? I feel like I'm watching the show with adults not understanding character development especially for something aimed at the adolescents.

Don't act like he hasn't grown!

I'd rather have someone who performs well but doesn't sound anything like the actor than someone who sounds identical but has a weak performance.

Case in point, Dee Bradley Baker sounds nothing like Temuera Morrison and even has the wrong accent but he does such a good job that I don't mind.

Just saw it, was expecting more of nothing but I enjoyed the hell out of it when those Imperial droids appeared. Also some really funny moments like when they closed that door and it had a giant hole on it and "What do you mean every man for himself? You're a droid!". I really hope we see those droids again.

I think Kanan underestimates how much Ezra gets that Hondo isn't that great a friend. Ezra seems to know exactly what kind of person Hondo is, but he can't bring himself to hate the guy.

It also helps that they've still managed to come out on top every time they've worked with Hondo, despite his attempts to con them.

Ezra himself said Hondo disappointed him this time. As in he expected better of him for some reason.

Same, at least insofar as I prefer Lanter over Mat Lucas.

Although I admit that I get all NOT MUH when it comes to voicing Vader.

>Casually scroll through general
>Don't even realize the new episode is out

...it's shit right?

>I need other people's opinions to formulate my own
Just watch the damn episode by yourself.

Fuck off. This one was decent.

He keeps hoping Hondo will do the right thing. And we've seen ourselves that Hondo CAN, on several occasions, even before he met Ezra. But his moods are often unpredictable...unless profit is involved, in which case his mood is exceptionally predictable.

Frankly I find it understandable. Ezra himself was once someone willing to be selfish or run instead of helping others until he met the Rebels. He genuinely likes Hondo so naturally he hopes he can be...what, a positive influence? No, I wouldn't go so far. Still he laments how Hondo is even while he wishes he was a better person, and ultimately, as others said, cannot bring himself to actually hate Hondo. So far Hondo has never tried to deliberately hurt them and he's never done to them what he did to Obi-Wan and Anakin (and Dooku!) and later Ahsoka. Not that Ezra knows that history, and at the same time this Hondo just isn't the same man. He's lost so much.

WATCH THE EPISODE

Azmorigan is okay, but only because he has a good voice actor

>it's a "rebels act like complete idiots and do everything in the most back asswards way so the plot can happen" episode

Anyone else just hoping thrawn kills them all? I'm getting really tired of their shit

It kind of depends on who's Vader for me. The only Vader substitute I absolutely don't like is Matt Sloan. Most of the other stand-ins range from good enough to excellent (Scott Lawrence has always been my favorite non-JEJ Vader).

Cripes, gents, user was a bit pessimistic but let's not escalate things.

It's out. You have to keep in mind quite a few anons, probably the majority who visit here, watch it before it airs on TV. It's been well over 24 hours for most people and we're, what, two threads from when we first discussed it? Last thread had quite a bit of arguing over Proton Bombs, if that helps, but it doesn't take long to analyze the fuck out of a thirty minute cartoon.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Underworld

Why don't they just turn it into a comic book series?

Too many.

You could make an argument that it's a different Trandoshan there, but that is unquestionably Dengar.

>reports to Vader
>she has no idea he's someone she used to schlick to

It's good, but it isn't very heavy on the plot, just the typical Hondo episode

James Hong is based in everything he does. It's going to be brutal when he dies.

At this point, it's pretty much confirmed that Sabine is still alive ABY

Well at least her new master also knows that cool spinning trick!

I think... We... Should get to know each other a little better upstairs, where we can... be ourselves... Come up to my room - just fourteen little steps. I'll make it worth it, believe me.

D-don't be such a tease. Show us the goods.

Nice headcanon, but you're full of shit.

Well sure, if you want to have another Trandoshan running around who dresses exactly like Bossk

If this turns into the stair scene from 'Psycho'...

...Aw, fuck it. I'll take my chances with her. Bad enough I've had dreams of that voice cooing into my ear.

Star Wars: Propaganda. Features artwork of hers that was discovered in the times after the Battle of Yavin. Then again, shit like this could be retconned at any moment

Its literally confirmed. In Propaganda they say that she became an artist after the war.

Fuck comics, I want a live action series. Or a 2D animated series.

He's like half of all Asian voices in television, though, I'm not sure if we'll ever see an actor as prolific as he is ever again.

>Obi-Wan and Ventress will never have that awkward "morning-after" conversation.

Wait wait, is the artwork only discovered after Yavin or is the discovered artwork specifically somehow indicating events after Yavin?

At least it wouldn't have been as awkward as some of her conversation with Vos.